2004 Chrysler Pt Cruiser Dream Cruiser Series 3 Turbo 5 Speed With Mods 1 Owner on 2040-cars
Eagle Bridge, New York, United States
Chrysler PT Cruiser for Sale
2001 chrysler pt cruiser limited wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $800.00)
2003 chrysler pt cruiser base wagon 4-door 2.4l
Chrysler pt cruiser 92k runs great no reserve
(US $5,910.00)
4dr wgn gt chrysler pt cruiser gt van automatic gasoline 2.4l l4 dohc 16v turbo
2006 chrysler pt cruiser convertible -- fresh car donation -- california car(US $3,990.00)
Auto Services in New York
YMK Collision ★★★★★
Valu Auto Center (ORCHARD PARK) ★★★★★
Tuftrucks and Finecars ★★★★★
Total Auto Glass ★★★★★
Tallman`s Tire & Auto Service ★★★★★
T & C Auto Sales ★★★★★
Auto blog
North Carolina driver charged for flattening Trump sign
Thu, Mar 17 2016Police in Wilmington, NC are investigating a viral video that shows a local man driving off the road to run over a Trump for President campaign sign. Julien Schuessler of Wilmington posted a video to Facebook on March 15 showing him driving his white Jeep off the road in a reckless manner to smash a Trump sign. He captioned the video, "I love having a Jeep sometimes." The video immediately went viral, reaching nearly a million views and 25,000 shares in less than twenty-four hours. Any elation Schuessler may have felt at having his video go viral was short lived, though. According to WWAY, Wilmington Police were tipped off to the existence of the video on the afternoon of March 16. They were, understandably, less than pleased. In an official tweet, WPD stated that they were aware of the video and were investigating. A spokesperson for the WPD stated that Schuessler faces multiple charges for his little stunt, including hit and run, reckless driving, and failure to maintain lane control. WWAY reached out to Schuessler for comment, but he has declined to respond. News Source: wwaytv3 Government/Legal Weird Car News Chrysler Jeep Driving Safety SUV Off-Road Vehicles Police/Emergency Trump north carolina hit and run vandalism wrangler
Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot owner PSA reportedly in merger talks
Tue, Oct 29 2019Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot owner PSA are in talks to combine in a deal that could create a $50 billion automaker, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing sources. The deal could be in the form of an all-stock deal, the report said. Fiat Chrysler shares rose sharply after the report and were up more than 7% in late afternoon trading. Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot had no comment. Investors have speculated for several years that Fiat Chrysler was hunting for a merger partner, encouraged by the rhetoric of the company's late chief executive, Sergio Marchionne. In 2015, Marchionne outlined the case for consolidation of the auto industry, and tried unsuccessfully to interest General Motors in a deal. Peugeot and Fiat Chrysler had discussed a combination earlier this year, before Fiat Chrysler proposed a $35 billion merger with French automaker Renault SA. Fiat Chrysler Chairman John Elkann broke off talks with Renault in June after French government officials intervened, and pushed for Renault to first resolve tensions with its Japanese alliance partner, Nissan. Following the collapse of the Renault merger plan, Fiat Chrysler CEO Mike Manley left the door open for talks with would-be partners, but said the Italian-American automaker could go it alone despite mounting costs to develop electric vehicles and comply with tougher emissions rules in Europe, the United States and China. Peugeot CEO Carlos Tavares dismissed the idea of a combination with Fiat Chrysler during a discussion with reporters at the Frankfurt auto show last month. "We don't need it," Tavares said when asked whether he was still interested in a deal with Fiat Chrysler. Fiat Chrysler has a commercial vehicle partnership with Peugeot.
Zombie cars: 9 discontinued vehicles that aren't dead yet
Thu, Jan 6 2022Car models come and go, but as revealed by monthly sales data, once a car is discontinued, it doesn't just disappear instantly. And in the case of some models, vanishing into obscurity can be a slow, tedious process. That's the case with the 12 cars we have here. All of them have been discontinued, but car companies keep racking up "new" sales with them. There are actually more discontinued cars that are still registering new sales than what we decided to include here. We kept this list to the oldest or otherwise most interesting vehicles still being sold as new, including a supercar. We'll run the list in alphabetical order, starting with *drumroll* ... BMW 6 Series: 55 total sales BMW quietly removed the 6 Series from the U.S. market during the 2019 model year. It had been available in three configurations, a hardtop coupe, a convertible and a sleek four-door coupe-like shape. BMW i8: 18 total sales We've always had a soft spot for the BMW i8, despite the fact that it never quite fit into a particular category. It was sporty, but nowhere near as fast as similarly-priced competitors. It looked very high-tech and boasted a unique carbon fiber chassis design and a plug-in hybrid powertrain, but wasn't really designed for maximum efficiency or maximum performance. Still, the in-betweener was very cool to look at and drive, and 18 buyers took one home over the course of 2021. Chevy Impala: 750 total sales The Impala represented classic American tastes at a time when American tastes were shifting away from soft-riding sedans with big interior room and trunk space and into higher-riding crossovers. A total of 750 sales were inked last year. Chrysler 200: 15 total sales The Chrysler 200 was actually a pretty nice sedan, with good looks and decent driving dynamics let down by a lack of roominess, particularly in the back seat. Of course, as we said regarding the Chevy Impala, the number of Americans in the market for sedans is rapidly winding down, and other automakers are following Chrysler's footsteps in canceling their slow-selling four-doors. Even if Chrysler never really found its footing in the ultra-competitive midsize sedan segment, apparently dealerships have a few leftover 2017 200s floating around. And for some reason, 15 buyers decided to sign the dotted line to take one of these aging sedans home last year.