2014 Chrysler 300 Series Limousine on 2040-cars
Hamburg, New Jersey, United States
Send me an email at: joeannjsswenor@arsenalfans.com .
LIKE New 2014 Chrysler 300 Limousine 70 Inch Conversion, car 309 Very LOW Miles
Carbon Fiber Wet Bar, Carbon Fiber Trim Accent Pieces, Separate Dual A/C Blowers, Separate Heat System, JET Door,
Touch Command Operating System, LED Club Lighting, Commercial Grade Flooring w/ Carpet Overlay, Face to Faced
Seating, Up-Graded Load Rated Custom Wheels w/ Load Rated Tires, Up-Graded Entertainment System Includes Flat
Screen Monitors w/ Sob Woofers and Amplifier and much more to list....
Chrysler 300 Series for Sale
1961 chrysler 300 series 300g(US $19,175.00)
1956 chrysler 300 series 300b(US $20,150.00)
2005 chrysler 300 series(US $7,500.00)
1961 chrysler 300 series 300g(US $17,810.00)
Chrysler: 300 series c(US $9,500.00)
2014 chrysler 300 series 140 inch limousine(US $19,400.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
Zp Auto Inc ★★★★★
World Automotive Transmissions II ★★★★★
Voorhees Auto Body ★★★★★
Vip Honda ★★★★★
Total Performance Incorporated ★★★★★
Tony`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Dodge offering novel 1-year lease on '14 Challenger and Charger models
Mon, 14 Apr 2014Dodge is just days away from unveiling refreshed versions of the Charger and Challenger at the 2014 New York Auto Show, models promising updated styling and new powertrain options. Depending on how you look at it, the company is either so confident in its forthcoming 2015 models that it's offering an interesting Double-Up lease deal on the current vehicles, or it's so eager to clear out existing stock that it's resorting to novel lease deals. In any case, what they present is an interesting scenario, one which allows buyers to get the existing model right now, and then trade up to the facelifted 2015 models in one year.
Starting April 17, when the refreshed cars debut through the end of August, buyers can lease a 2014 Charger or Challenger for one year and exchange it for a three-year lease on a 2015 model next year, with no additional money down and the same monthly payment. Customers can even switch vehicles when the new lease starts. If drivers want to buy the '15, they get $1,000 off the purchase price. To be eligible, both leases must use the same dealership and be financed through Chrysler Capital. The Double-Up deal excludes the SRT versions of both cars and Charger SE models.
To offset the flood of one-year-old models coming back to dealerships, Dodge has struck a deal with rental car agency Enterprise, which has agreed to buy them all. "One-year leases are highly unusual in the industry," said company spokesperson Ralph Kisiel, and the fleet sale deal is what makes it possible.
Chrysler 200 replacement coming in January
Mon, 18 Mar 2013Autoweek reports the next Chrysler 200 will bow early next year. CEO Sergio Marchionne has said the 2015 model will debut next January, and Chrysler plans to cut the 2014 200 model year short to make way for the model's successor. According to AW, internal documents reveal 2014 model production will start this July and run through early January, 2014. The memos don't specify whether its Dodge Avenger twin will also see a shortened model year (the latter was originally rumored for discontinuation, but a successor is apparently back on the table). Chrysler is investing some $1 billion to construct paint and body facilities at its Sterling Heights, Michigan plant for the next-generation 200.
From what we've heard so far, we can expect the 2015 200 to bring a new design language to the Chrysler brand that will eventually bleed into the automaker's other products. Early reports have also suggested the four door will boast a nine-speed automatic transmission and return up to 38 miles per gallon.
Chrysler executed a very successful facelift in 2011, turning the flailing Sebring into the newly minted 200. Buyers responded enthusiastically, with sales jumping 44 percent in 2012. That step up was enough to make the 200 the brand's best-selling car. The momentum hasn't slackened, either, with sales up 21 percent during the first two months of this year.
France tries to dodge blame for blowing up FCA-Renault merger deal
Thu, Jun 6 2019PARIS — France sought to fend off a hail of criticism on Thursday after it was blamed for scuppering a $35 billion-plus merger between carmakers Fiat-Chrysler and Renault only 10 days after it was officially announced. Shares in Italian-American FCA and France's Renault fell sharply in early trading after FCA pulled out of talks, saying "the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." French finance minister Bruno Le Maire said the government, which has a 15% stake in Renault, had engaged constructively, but had not been prepared to back a deal without the endorsement of Renault's current alliance partner Nissan. Nissan had said it would abstain at a Renault board meeting to vote on the merger proposal. However, a source close to FCA played down the significance of Nissan's stance in the discussions, believing French President Emmanuel Macron was looking for a way out of the deal after coming under pressure at home. Context The FCA-Renault talks were conducted against the backdrop of a French public outcry over 1,044 layoffs at a General Electric factory. The U.S. company had promised to safeguard jobs there when it acquired France's Alstom in 2015. The collapse of the deal, which would have created the world's third-biggest carmaker behind Japan's Toyota and Germany's Volkswagen, revives questions about how both FCA and Renault will meet the challenges of costly investments in electric and self-driving cars on their own. The merger had aimed to achieve 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) in annual synergies, with FCA gaining access to Renault's and Nissan's superior electric drive technology and the French firm getting a share of FCA's lucrative Jeep and Ram brands. FCA has long been looking for a merger partner, and some analysts say its search for a deal is becoming more urgent as it is ill-prepared for tougher new regulations on emissions. It previously held unsuccessful talks with Peugeot maker PSA Group, in which the French state also owns a stake. French budget minister Gerald Darmanin said the door should not be closed on the possibility of a deal with Renault, adding Paris would be happy to re-examine any new proposal from FCA. "Talks could resume at some time in the future," he told FranceInfo radio.


