2001 Chevy K2500 Hd 4x4 Boss V Plow Auto 6.0 Gas on 2040-cars
Inkster, Michigan, United States
No RESERVE!! Highest bidder wins this great truck! 2001 Chevy
K2500 HD 4x4 Auto w/Boss V-Plow Gas, 6.0 L
V-8 Engine. Truck has served us
well! We bought this truck about a year
ago. We put the plow on it (it has only
plowed this past season), therefore all plow wiring is new. Plow was bought used. Truck was owned by an energy company since
new so it was very well maintained.
173,000 miles
Truck has
some obvious damage. Most being the rear
bumper and the drivers cab corner. Drivers
side door doesn’t open fully or has difficulty functioning as normal because of
this.
It’s a real
money maker. Truck didn’t let us down this past season. Runs great.
Servicing
done over past year:
Truck is
being sold as it, you are welcome to come drive it. Salter controls shown in picture not included. There isn't a tailgate for the truck.
We are 10
minutes from DTW (Metro Airport)
Western boss
plow salter salt spreader dump landscaping contractor snow plow pusher |
Chevrolet C/K Pickup 2500 for Sale
1987 chevy 3/4 ton 454 v8 rust free ca truck low miles
1970 chevrolet c20 3/4 ton pickup truck originally owned,project,rebuild,restore
1992 chevrolet extended cab 4x4 nice clean old truck brand new michelins(US $2,700.00)
Silverado, 4x4, fuel injected 350 v-8, rust free with 79,938 original miles!(US $12,000.00)
One owner!, all original! 1968 chevy c20 camper special. rust free, xln shape!
K2500 hd 4wd 4door
Auto Services in Michigan
Winners Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
Vehicle Accessories ★★★★★
Vanderhaag Car Sales ★★★★★
Used Car Factory Inc ★★★★★
University Auto Care ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM posts $4 billion third-quarter profit thanks to trucks and SUVs
Thu, Nov 5 2020DETROIT — General Motors is posting huge third quarter numbers, pulling in $4 billion in profit over three months after losing money due to the virus outbreak. GM's adjusted earnings were $2.83 per share, easily outpacing Wall Street's per-share projections of $1.43, according to a survey by FactSet. Revenue of $35.5 billion also edged out most expectations. Shares jumped almost 6% before the opening bell Thursday. The company swung back from a $806 million loss in the second quarter, when it was restarting factories shuttered for safety during the early stages of the pandemic. The Detroit automaker joined most global automakers in reporting better-than-expected earnings from July through September as sales across the globe started to rebound from coronavirus lockdowns, especially in China. GM sales in China jumped 12% in the third quarter, with sales of its Buick and Cadillac brands both rising more than 25%. In the U.S., GMÂ’s most profitable market, sales fell 9.9% in the third quarter compared with a year ago, but were a dramatic improvement over the 34% drop in the second quarter. Sales improved sequentially each month, the automaker said, an encouraging trend. GMÂ’s profit was boosted by higher-priced pickup trucks and large SUVs, which have seen strong sales in the U.S. through the pandemic. It was the best quarter on record for GM's Chevrolet Blazer. Sales of the Cadillac XT6 spiked 45% in the U.S. over last year. Large pickups also sold well. GM also said it was pumping $2 billion into its Spring Hill, Tennessee manufacturing plant to push its transition to produce electric vehicles. Last week, crosstown rivals Fiat Chrysler and Ford reported strong third-quarter net income. FCA said it made $1.4 billion for the period, while Ford earned $2.39 billion. Related Video: Earnings/Financials Buick Cadillac Chevrolet GM GMC
GM won't sell 2014 Chevrolet SS in Canada
Thu, 21 Feb 2013Allow us to be the first to extend our condolences to our friends to the north. General Motors has announced the 2014 Chevrolet SS will not be available in Canada. The Globe and Mail reports the automaker has confirmed the high-performance sedan won't hit Canadian dealers, though GM hasn't offered up any reasoning as to why that is.
Buyers here in the US of A, meanwhile, can look forward to getting their hands on the 415-horspower, rear-wheel drive SS by late summer. Something tells us it won't be long after that before Canadian officials start seeing individually imported 6.2-liter V8 four-doors in their neighborhoods. Fortunately, Canadian buyers will still be able to take home the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. The C7 bowed at the Canadian International Auto Show last week, reportedly drawing sizable crowds and interest.
NHTSA, IIHS, and 20 automakers to make auto braking standard by 2022
Thu, Mar 17 2016The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and virtually every automaker in the US domestic market have announced a pact to make automatic emergency braking standard by 2022. Here's the full rundown of companies involved: BMW, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo (not to mention the brands that fall under each automaker's respective umbrella). Like we reported yesterday, AEB will be as ubiquitous in the future as traction and stability control are today. But the thing to note here is that this is not a governmental mandate. It's truly an agreement between automakers and the government, a fact that NHTSA claims will lead to widespread adoption three years sooner than a formal rule. That fact in itself should prevent up to 28,000 crashes and 12,000 injuries. The agreement will come into effect in two waves. For the majority of vehicles on the road – those with gross vehicle weights below 8,500 pounds – AEB will need to be standard equipment by September 1, 2022. Vehicles between 8,501 and 10,000 pounds will have an extra three years to offer AEB. "It's an exciting time for vehicle safety. By proactively making emergency braking systems standard equipment on their vehicles, these 20 automakers will help prevent thousands of crashes and save lives," said Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx said in an official statement. "It's a win for safety and a win for consumers." Read on for the official press release from NHTSA. Related Video: U.S. DOT and IIHS announce historic commitment of 20 automakers to make automatic emergency braking standard on new vehicles McLEAN, Va. – The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety announced today a historic commitment by 20 automakers representing more than 99 percent of the U.S. auto market to make automatic emergency braking a standard feature on virtually all new cars no later than NHTSA's 2022 reporting year, which begins Sept 1, 2022. Automakers making the commitment are Audi, BMW, FCA US LLC, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla Motors Inc., Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo Car USA.