One Family Owned~florida/cali Car~3rd Row~vista Roof~only 51k Miles~rare Cloth~ on 2040-cars
Buick Roadmaster for Sale
1955 buick roadmaster
Convertible sedan(US $49,500.00)
1995 buick roadmaster 1 owner vehicle gm corvette engine clean condition(US $5,700.00)
1995 buick roadmaster estate wagon wagon 4-door 5.7l( US $3,495)
1996 buick roadmaster estate wagon collector's edition wagon 4-door 5.7l(US $9,500.00)
57 buick super, not a roadmaster, 2-door hardtop,barn find,trades considered(US $3,750.00)
Auto blog
Buick confirms 2017 Encore for New York Auto Show
Thu, Feb 4 2016Buick will unveil the refreshed 2017 Encore at the New York Auto Show in March, company spokesperson Stuart Fowle tells Autoblog. The brand isn't ready to divulge info about the updated compact crossover, but a recent revision to the Encore's European platform-mate, the Opel Mokka (above), might provide hints about what to expect. "While we have no additional details to announce, we're excited to confirm that media and customers will see the new 2017 Encore at next month's New York Auto Show. The Encore joins the Cascada convertible, Envision crossover, and LaCrosse sedan as the fourth new product arriving in Buick showrooms this year," Fowle said to Autoblog. Expect the 2017 Encore to have its own twist on the the Mokka's (now called the Mokka X) exterior styling, and spy shots hint the Buick has a new front end with a smaller grille. The Encore could benefit from the Opel's redesigned dashboard, which integrates the infotainment system into the center stack. It's a very attractive change, and we hope to see the switch in the US. The Mokka X also gets improved safety tech. The German compact CUV now sports adaptive LED headlights that adjust to traffic. US law doesn't allow these intelligent parts, but the Encore might get dumber LED lights. The Opel's improved front-mounted camera also increases the traffic sign detection rate. The Mokka X is available with the updated powertrain from the Encore Sport Touring, so there might not be any engine upgrades for the Buick. Buick needs to keep the Encore fresh, as the compact CUV is the brand's best selling model. It delivered 67,549 of them in 2015, a 38.2-percent jump over the previous year. The popularity continued into January 2016 with 4,920 deliveries – up 42 percent. Related Video:
2020 Buick Encore, Encore GX set for Shanghai debut
Tue, Apr 2 2019Buick says it will debut the all-new 2020 Encore small crossover and new-for-China Encore GX compact crossover at the Buick Brand Night April 15 in Shanghai on the eve of Auto Shanghai 2019. They'll join the updated 2020 LaCrosse and LaCrosse Avenir sedans, which GM is discontinuing here in the U.S. Buick released a darkened teaser image of both vehicles in rear three-quarters view, though it's a little hard to tell which is which (we're going with the GX being the one on the right). It suggests the Encore gets more streamlined taillights that taper along the rear liftback, with some redesigned creases on the door panels and haunches. The latter don't appear to be present on the Encore GX, which Buick says is a new addition to the model series in China. Both will be offered with GM's new nine-speed Hydra-Matic and continuously variable transmissions, plus what Buick says will be "enhanced connectivity," including new technologies. They'll join the Envision and Enclave for China, which is Buick's largest market. First introduced in 2013, The Encore was last refreshed for 2017. It has been the top-selling Buick model in the U.S. for the past 3 years, with 93,073 sold last year, up 5.7% from 2017.
GM may kill 6 car models as it works with UAW to tackle sales slump
Fri, Jul 21 2017The president of the United Auto Workers union said on Thursday the union is talking with General Motors about the potential threat to plants and jobs from slumping U.S. car sales. GM's response will be more trucks and SUVs, and sources say at least six slow-selling car models may be killed off. "We are talking to (GM) right now about the products that they currently have" at underused car plants such as Hamtramck in Michigan and Lordstown in Ohio, and whether they might be replaced with newer, more popular vehicles such as crossovers, Dennis Williams told reporters. "We are tracking it (and) we are addressing it," Williams added. GM has cut shifts at several U.S. plants this year as inventories of unsold cars have ballooned. Industry analysts said more jobs could be at risk as the automaker wrestles with permanently shrinking production of small and midsized sedans. GM is reviewing whether to cancel at least six passenger cars in the U.S. market after 2020, including the Chevrolet Volt hybrid, which could be replaced in 2022 with a new gasoline-electric crossover model, Reuters has learned from people familiar with the plans. Other GM cars at risk include the Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Impala and Chevrolet Sonic, sources said. Some analysts have singled out GM's Hamtramck plant in Detroit as one of the most vulnerable because of plummeting car sales. The plant, which opened in 1985, builds four slow-selling models: Buick LaCrosse, Chevrolet Impala, Cadillac CT6 and Chevrolet Volt. In the first half, it built fewer than 35,000 cars, down 32 percent from the same period in 2016, according to suppliers familiar with GM's U.S. production schedule. The typical GM assembly plant builds 200,000-300,000 vehicles a year.COMING ATTRACTIONS: TRUCKS AND SUVS GM must "create some innovative new products" to replace slow-selling sedans "or start closing plants," said Sam Fiorani, vice president of AutoForecast Solutions. The auto maker already has begun to shift future production plans from cars to trucks, according to Morgan Stanley auto analyst John Murphy. He estimates that fewer than 10 percent of the new vehicle models that GM will introduce over the next four years will be passenger cars, with the rest divided among trucks, SUVs and crossovers. GM plans to add production of the new Cadillac XT4 crossover next year to its Malibu sedan plant in Fairfax, Kansas.