2011 Cx Used 3.6l V6 24v Automatic Fwd Suv Premium Onstar on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Body Type:SUV
Engine:3.6L V6 24V
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Used
Year: 2011
Make: Buick
Model: Enclave
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Mileage: 85,407
Sub Model: CX Leather Rear Entertainment
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Exterior Color: Black
Trim: CX Sport Utility 4-Door
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 6
Buick Enclave for Sale
Awd cxl leather heated seats sun roof panoramic towing roof rack 19" chrome bose
2010 buick enclave cxl-2 sport utility 4-door 3.6l(US $21,500.00)
2012 buick enclave leather sunroof nav rear cam 30k mi texas direct auto(US $32,780.00)
2010 buick enclave leather, awd, loaded, low mi, excellent condition
2012 buick enclave cxl sport utility 4-door 3.6l
2014 sport utility used gas v6 3.6l/217 6 fwd leather white(US $39,604.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Whatley Motors ★★★★★
Westside Chevrolet ★★★★★
Westpark Auto ★★★★★
WE BUY CARS ★★★★★
Waco Hyundai ★★★★★
Victorymotorcars ★★★★★
Auto blog
Buick boss shuts down idea of importing Opel Adam
Wed, Mar 30 2016Anyone hoping for Buick to sell small city cars in America, you're not going to like this story. Buick boss Duncan Aldred has effectively ruled out importing the stylish Opel Adam city car for US drivers. Yep, this is us being bummed. Admittedly, the business case for Adam is not as strong as it used to be. Gas is cheap and consumers have fallen back in love with the idea of high-riding crossovers instead of efficient cars. That's why Buick sold twice as many teeny, tiny Encore CUVs in 2015 as it did its smallest car, the Verano. With that in mind, slotting in another car, let alone one below the Verano, isn't a great idea. Of course, Aldred didn't come out and say as much, even though he campaigned for a US-market Adam in the past. "I very much did feel when I came over that that could really help accelerate the Buick brand story," the executive told Automotive News at last week's New York Auto Show. "I don't see that as much. Whether the market shifted or the fashion nature of those cars has changed, I don't know. But I wouldn't be looking for a small, B-segment car today." That, friends, is a real bummer. Adding a car like the Adam, even in a small, captive-import capacity would add a real dose of fun to Buick showrooms and (we're guessing) would bring in younger foot traffic. Related Video:
2016 Buick Regal prices slashed
Tue, Aug 4 2015The Buick Regal is getting an aggressive price cut for the 2016 model year to keep pace in a crossover-centric world and its own hyper-competitive midsize sedan segment. The 2016 Buick Regal GS now starts at $35,915, after a $925 destination charge, which amounts to a $3,320 price cut compared to 2015. There's no de-contenting associated with the cost decreases either, and the vehicles are now available with Apple CarPlay. The lower prices follow through much of the lineup. The 1SP Premium model sees a $2,535 savings at $33,415 after destination; the 1SL trim falls $1,000 to $30,840; and the 1SV maintains at $28,915. The decision to make these cuts is meant to better position the midsize sedan against its rivals. "We know consumer sentiment towards sedans has decreased," Buick spokesperson Nick Richards said to Autoblog. CUVs like the company's own Encore are where buyers are moving. "Repositioning the Regal to more aggressively compete in the midsize sedan segment is the first of many steps we are taking in advance of next year's product offensive," Buick sales vice president Duncan Aldred said in a letter to dealers, according to USA Today. The decision probably couldn't have come at a better time because the Regal has suffered so far in 2015. Through July, the company has delivered 10,928 of them, down a significant 19.3 percent from the same period last year. A recent study also found that the model was among the most likely in the US to be sold after just one year of ownership.
GM announces 3 new recalls affecting 1.7M vehicles in North America [w/video]
Mon, Mar 17 2014Still embroiled in the ongoing ignition switch recall, General Motors announced today three more discrete recalls, affecting a grand total of 1,546,900 vehicles in the US. The Detroit News reports that some 1.7 million vehicles are affected overall in North America. The first and largest of the trio of new recalls concerns some 1.18-million Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia crossovers from the 2008-2013 model years, Chevrolet Traverse from 2009-2013 (pictured above) and Saturn Outlook vehicles from 2008-2010. All of the crossover utilities may have an issue with the wiring harness for their seat-mounted side airbags. Apparently, the vehicles are equipped with a Service Air Bag warning light that, if ignored, "will eventually result in the non-deployment of the side impact restraints." Those restraints include the side airbags, a front-center airbag if the vehicle is so equipped and seatbelt pretensioners. Dealers of affected vehicles will be instructed to remove driver and passenger side airbag wiring harness connectors, and then "splice and solder the wires together." The second recall affects 303,000 Chevrolet Express (pictured right) and GMC Savana vans from model years 2009-2014, and with gross vehicle weights under 10,000 pounds. Said vehicles do not comply with a head impact requirement for unrestrained occupants, and will need a reworking of the instrument panel material to be sent back on the road. It doesn't sound as though there's a quick fix for this one, as the GM press release states: "Unsold vehicles have been placed on a stop delivery until development of the solution has been completed and parts are available." Finally, the third recall affects 63,900 Cadillac XTS luxury sedans from model years 2013 and 2014. A brake booster pump may be susceptible to corrosion by way of the relay, potentially causing and electrical short, overheating, melting of plastic components and even engine fires. GM says it is aware of two engine fires in unsold XTS models and two cases of melted parts. Repairs for the issues affecting the XTS have not not mentioned by GM in the release. The Detroit News is also reporting that along with news of the triple-recall, GM is taking a $300-million credit to help pay for the repair costs, and to deal with the ongoing costs associated with the ignition switch recall. In an attempt to explain just what GM has been doing in the face of these very serious issues, newly minted CEO Mary Barra has addressed the issues in a new video.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.064 s, 7882 u