Buicks 1966 Skylark Gs Magazine Advertisement Car The Twin on 2040-cars
FRANKLIN, Massachusetts, United States
Rust free 100% correct restoration
This car drives elegantly like new
Serious buyers only
Buick Skylark for Sale
1970 buick skylark gs(US $19,950.00)
1971 buick gs stage 1(US $13,300.00)
1970 buick skylark gs(US $22,050.00)
1967 buick skylark gs400(US $15,200.00)
1969 buick skylark(US $14,640.00)
1970 buick skylark gsx stage 1 #266(US $57,100.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Willy`s Auto Supply ★★★★★
Wheel Dynamix North ★★★★★
Weymouth Honda ★★★★★
Westgate Tire & Auto Ctr ★★★★★
Westgate Tire & Auto Center ★★★★★
Westgate Tire & Auto Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Buick Avenir will be made...as a trim level instead of a car
Fri, Sep 30 2016Almost two years after Buick showed the gorgeous Avenir concept, the company announced the Avenir name will reach production. Specifically, it will be a top-tier trim level for 2018 model year Buicks. It's taking a page from GMC's Denali, Lincoln's Black Label, and, well, plenty of examples of extra-fancy sauce. This is disappointing news for fans of the concept, but they can take solace in the fact that the Avenir's good looks are starting to rub off on production Buicks, such as the new LaCrosse. For those interested in what this new Avenir trim will bring to the table, it's a similar formula to what many other auto brands are doing. Buick specifically compares Avenir with the Denali trim for GMC. Models with the trim will get a special 3D mesh grille inspired by the Avista concept, large wheels and unique trim finishes outside. Inside, Avenir models will receive a nicer interior, which Buick generically described as having "unique seat details" and "modern trim materials." Cars equipped with the package will also get a smattering of Avenir badges. Avenir looks like a win-win: interested buyers get some extra cachet and bragging rights and Buick gets to load high-profit options on it cars and SUVs. Buick's inspiration for the Avenir trim is a bit strange, though. The company says it is "inspired by Buick's evolving customer base," which includes women and owners of competing products. Apparently both groups are buying Buicks in greater numbers, and the company also says that many of their customers opt for the most expensive trims. While it seems straightforward to tailor a package for luxury-seeking buyers, we're not sure what would make a package specifically appeal to women and people with competitors' vehicles. That being said, Buick isn't as patronizing as Cosmopolitan was with its car. In fact, quite the opposite. With Avenir, Buick is cashing in on new customers that willing to pay for luxury plain and simple, without any pandering. Related Video: Auto News Buick Luxury denali buick avenir
GM reports third straight sales drop in China in 2020
Wed, Jan 6 2021BEIJING — General Motors' vehicle sales in China fell 6.2% in 2020, as the U.S. automaker suffered a prolonged slowdown in the world's biggest auto market. GM, China's second biggest foreign automaker, delivered 2.9 million vehicles in the country last year, the company said on Wednesday, for a third straight decline in annual sales. But sales have been recovering in the second half of last year, up 12% between July and September and 14% in the final three months. GM has a Shanghai-based joint venture with SAIC Motor, in which the Buick, Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicle brands are made. It also has another Liuzhou-based venture, with SAIC and Guangxi Automobile Group, in which they make no-frills minivans and have started to make higher-end cars. Sales of its Buick brand grew 4% on the year and Wuling rose 9%, the statement said. Luxury brand Cadillac's sales increased 8%. Sales of GM's more affordable Baojun brand dropped 33% last year, while sales of its mass-market Chevrolet tumbled 30%. GM's delivery of 2.9 million vehicles in China follows 3.09 million vehicles in 2019, 3.65 million vehicles in 2018, and 4.04 million in 2017, for a three-year decrease of 28%.
Buick to kill Verano as early as 2017
Mon, May 9 2016The Buick Verano's days are allegedly numbered. Citing unnamed sources, Automotive News is reporting that Buick will kill its Delta-platform-based sedan. The company offered the typical "no comment." According to AN, Buick is expecting 70 percent of its sales to come from the Encore, Envision, and Enclave once the Envision goes on sale. And it doesn't take a professor of economics to recognize that when half the vehicles you build account for just 30 percent of the sales, it's time to trim. But the case for killing the Verano is a weird one, because the problem isn't a lack of demand. Struggling sales might be the reason to kill a car, but the Verano is – and has consistently been – Buick's second best-selling sedan. It's beaten the slightly larger, more expensive Regal by at least 12,000 units in each of the last four years. Hell, in 2013, Buick sold 45,000 Veranos to fewer than 19,000 Regals. So why not kill the Regal? Well, the Verano's raison d'etre is irrelevant today. Buick launched its smallest sedan at a time when premium compact four-doors weren't a thing and gas prices were high enough that consumers were still hesitant to tie themselves to a CUV's fuel bill. And while it was roughly the same size as the Chevrolet Cruze that it shared GM's Delta platform with, it had enough unique equipment to stand apart and warrant its price premium. Today, fuel prices are cheap and consumers are flocking to crossovers while Buick is stuck sharing the premium compact pie with much more prestigious names ( Mercedes-Benz and Audi). And because it's sharing showroom space with the super-popular Encore, even the Verano's affordable pricing has become a liability. Today, a lightly equipped Verano is the same price as a base Encore, and they offer broadly similar features (rear-view cameras, a seven-inch touchscreen with Intellilink, Bluetooth, etc.). And if the Encore is too small, there's probably a GMC Terrain sitting in the same showroom, offering more utility and equal equipment to the Verano for a similar price. As one dealer told AN, "For not much more money, customers can get an SUV." Killing the Verano might risk 30,000 to 40,000 sales, but it's a move that proves Buick has tremendous confidence in its CUV lineup – clearly the company thinks the Encore can do the job of luring customers into showrooms. AN's sources claim the Verano will survive through 2017, so we'll be waiting a few years to find out if that faith is misplaced. Related Video:

