Rare 1963 Buick Lesabre Convertible W/ Orig 401 Nailhead Motor Ready To Drive! on 2040-cars
Palos Verdes Peninsula, California, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:401 V8 Nailhead
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Buick
Model: LeSabre
Trim: Convertible
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 77,000
Exterior Color: Red
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Interior Color: Red
Buick LeSabre for Sale
1964 buick lasabre 2 door coupe with 22 inch wires wheels(US $10,000.00)
Two 1960s buicks, red two doors, black four doors
1998 buick lesabre limited sedan 4-door 3.8l
1974 buick lesabre luxus convertible 2-door 7.5l 73,000 mi. chocolate brown(US $10,000.00)
1975, classic cars blue convertible 350, 455 engine power locks
1965 buick lesabre base convertible 2-door 4.9l(US $8,900.00)
Auto Services in California
Z Best Auto Sales ★★★★★
Woodland Hills Imports ★★★★★
Woodcrest Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Tire Co ★★★★★
Western Muffler ★★★★★
Western Motors ★★★★★
Auto blog
2016 Buick Regal prices slashed
Tue, Aug 4 2015The Buick Regal is getting an aggressive price cut for the 2016 model year to keep pace in a crossover-centric world and its own hyper-competitive midsize sedan segment. The 2016 Buick Regal GS now starts at $35,915, after a $925 destination charge, which amounts to a $3,320 price cut compared to 2015. There's no de-contenting associated with the cost decreases either, and the vehicles are now available with Apple CarPlay. The lower prices follow through much of the lineup. The 1SP Premium model sees a $2,535 savings at $33,415 after destination; the 1SL trim falls $1,000 to $30,840; and the 1SV maintains at $28,915. The decision to make these cuts is meant to better position the midsize sedan against its rivals. "We know consumer sentiment towards sedans has decreased," Buick spokesperson Nick Richards said to Autoblog. CUVs like the company's own Encore are where buyers are moving. "Repositioning the Regal to more aggressively compete in the midsize sedan segment is the first of many steps we are taking in advance of next year's product offensive," Buick sales vice president Duncan Aldred said in a letter to dealers, according to USA Today. The decision probably couldn't have come at a better time because the Regal has suffered so far in 2015. Through July, the company has delivered 10,928 of them, down a significant 19.3 percent from the same period last year. A recent study also found that the model was among the most likely in the US to be sold after just one year of ownership.
Buick boss shuts down idea of importing Opel Adam
Wed, Mar 30 2016Anyone hoping for Buick to sell small city cars in America, you're not going to like this story. Buick boss Duncan Aldred has effectively ruled out importing the stylish Opel Adam city car for US drivers. Yep, this is us being bummed. Admittedly, the business case for Adam is not as strong as it used to be. Gas is cheap and consumers have fallen back in love with the idea of high-riding crossovers instead of efficient cars. That's why Buick sold twice as many teeny, tiny Encore CUVs in 2015 as it did its smallest car, the Verano. With that in mind, slotting in another car, let alone one below the Verano, isn't a great idea. Of course, Aldred didn't come out and say as much, even though he campaigned for a US-market Adam in the past. "I very much did feel when I came over that that could really help accelerate the Buick brand story," the executive told Automotive News at last week's New York Auto Show. "I don't see that as much. Whether the market shifted or the fashion nature of those cars has changed, I don't know. But I wouldn't be looking for a small, B-segment car today." That, friends, is a real bummer. Adding a car like the Adam, even in a small, captive-import capacity would add a real dose of fun to Buick showrooms and (we're guessing) would bring in younger foot traffic. Related Video:
Despite strong profits, GM still fighting flat market share
Fri, Jan 17 2014Looking at the progress General Motors has made since it entered bankruptcy, it's easy to forget that the company still has a long way to go before it's the juggernaut it once was. A recent report from Reuters points out that, while GM is making money, it isn't making any gains in terms of US market share. Quite the opposite, really. Consider this factoid: In 1963, nearly half of the cars sold in the United States were from Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC or Pontiac. Now, the company's US market share is stagnant at 17.9 percent. That same number is half of just Chevy's 1963 market share. This is all despite GM going on a binge replacing or updating its models. "Market share increases are not instantaneous," Mark Reuss told Reuters at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. "We've got a lot of baggage. Don't underestimate what people though of us, or these brands, through these hardships and 30 years." The reasons for the stagnant market share are numerous. Reuters points out that retooling of factories and a focus on limiting incentives are both good things for profit, but not necessarily for market share. There's also the troubling turnover of the brand's marketing department. These issues don't change the fact that Chevrolet has lost 1.4 percent of its market share in two years, and that Cadillac - arguably GM's most improved brand overall - has lost 1.2 percent in the same period. Part of that can be blamed on GM's avoidance of fleet sales in favor of more profitable customer sales. "Our focus has really been on retail and that's where we've got the growth," said Alan Batey, GM's interim global marketing boss. "We want to grow GM and that means growing market share and profits, but it's not at all costs," Reuss said. News Source: ReutersImage Credit: paul bica - Flickr CC 2.0 Earnings/Financials Buick Cadillac GM GMC sales profits


















