1984 Buick Century Custom Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
1984 buick 2dr Century custom has 65,200 original miles, brakes are good, tires still have plenty of rubber left. Motor is a 3.0 V6 new, rebuilt carburetor just installed, a/c has been changed over and is blowing cold air. HEADLINER IS NEEDED ALUMINUM INSTALLATION IS THERE NOW ...ALSO VALVE COVER GASKETS ARE NEEDED, COME WITH CAR. There is no rot on car, I was told it spent its winters in the garage, no body damage, paint still looks decent. Seats are good (no rips) and dash board is good also. If you have any questions, please ask. FLA. TITLE -- haven't put many miles on car since I owned it but ran good. Car belonged to an elderly lady who lived in Penn. When she passed away, her son took car to Maryland and it sat in his garage most of the time. NOW IT SITS IN MINE THANK YOU .... |
Buick Century for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
Zych Certified Auto Repair ★★★★★
Xtreme Automotive Repairs Inc ★★★★★
World Auto Spot Inc ★★★★★
Winter Haven Honda ★★★★★
Wing Motors Inc ★★★★★
Walton`s Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
2017 Buick Encore freshens up for New York debut
Tue, Mar 22 2016Buick has rolled in to the New York Auto Show this year with a revised version of the Encore, bringing with it a series of revisions to what's billed as "America's most popular small SUV." Most obvious is the new front end that adopts the brand's latest design language with a fresh grille and headlamps – full LEDs on top-spec models. The taillights are also new, the exhaust tips are now chromed, the door mirrors color-keyed to the bodywork, and of course it all rides on a new set of wheels. The updates continue inside, where you'll find new trim, new gauges, and an eight-inch color touchscreen display to run the IntelliLink system that now supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as OnStar 4G LTE with on-board wifi. Buyers will be able to choose between five trim levels and between front- or all-wheel drive. There are three new exterior paint choices as well. The Encore is based closely on the European-market Opel Mokka, which was similarly revealed in updated form at the Geneva Motor Show just last month. In Buick guise, the Encore has only been on the market now for three years, but already stands as the brand's top seller. Last year it alone accounted for nearly one in every three vehicles Buick sold, and has risen 34 percent so far this year as well. Subtle though they may be, these updates ought to keep the Encore at the top of its game for another few years to come. View 5 Photos Related Video: 2017 Buick Encore Gets Latest Tech, Sculpted Design New LED headlights, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto for Buick's best-seller 2016-03-22 NEW YORK – Buick today introduced the new 2017 Encore, strengthening the appeal of America's most popular small SUV with more refined styling and new connectivity technology – including available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. A new front-end appearance and a new premium interior highlight the visual refinements, while Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are supported by a next-generation IntelliLink system featuring an 8-inch-diagonal color touch screen. Push-button start, keyless unlock via the exterior door handles and an 8-inch color touchscreen highlight the Encore's roster of new standard features. "The Buick Encore created the premium small SUV segment and remains the top choice for customers seeking premium features and dependability coupled with timeless design," said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Buick Sales, Service and Marketing.
GM won't really kill off the Chevy Volt and Cadillac CT6, will it?
Fri, Jul 21 2017General Motors is apparently considering killing off six slow-selling models by 2020, according to Reuters. But is that really likely? The news is mentioned in a story where UAW president Dennis Williams notes that slumping US car sales could threaten jobs at low-volume factories. Still, we're skeptical that GM is really serious about killing those cars. Reuters specifically calls out the Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Sonic, and the Chevrolet Volt. Most of these have been redesigned or refreshed within the past few model years. Four - the LaCrosse, Impala, CT6, and Volt - are built in the Hamtramck factory in Detroit. That plant has made only 35,000 cars this year - down 32 percent from 2016. A typical GM plant builds 200,000-300,000 vehicles a year. Of all the cars Williams listed, killing the XTS, Impala, and Sonic make the most sense. They're older and don't sell particularly well. On the other hand, axing the other three seems like an odd move. It would leave Buick and Cadillac without flagship sedans, at least until the rumored Cadillac CT8 arrives. The CT6 was a big investment for GM and backing out after just a few years would be a huge loss. It also uses GM's latest and best materials and technology, making us even more skeptical. The Volt is a hugely important car for Chevrolet, and supplementing it with a crossover makes more sense than replacing it with one. Offering one model with a range of powertrain variants like the Hyundai Ioniq and Toyota Prius might be another route GM could take. All six of these vehicles are sedans, Yes, crossover sales are booming, but there's still a huge market for cars. Backing away from these would be essentially giving up sales to competitors from around the globe. The UAW might simply be publicly pushing GM to move crossover production to Hamtramck to avoid closing the plant and laying off workers. Sales of passenger cars are down across both GM and the industry. Consolidating production in other plants and closing Hamtramck rather than having a single facility focus on sedans might make more sense from a business perspective. GM is also trying to reduce its unsold inventory, meaning current production may be slowed or halted while current cars move into customer hands. There's a lot of politics that goes into building a car. GM wants to do what makes the most sense from a business perspective, while the UAW doesn't workers to lose their jobs when a factory closes.
Is this GM's next electric crossover?
Thu, Nov 16 2017GM made headlines this week when CEO Mary Barra presented the company's electrification and automation plans at the Barclays Global Automotive Conference in New York. "We are committed to a future electric vehicle portfolio that will be profitable," Barra said, which could be taken as a jab at Tesla. In the presentation ( PDF here), though, we see a new vehicle in a slide titled "Leveraging existing BEV platform to expand in near term." The vehicle, seen above, accompanied the captions "New CUV entries" and "two entries by 2020." Is this a sneak preview of an upcoming electric crossover from GM? The image seems too realistic and intentional to be a random placeholder. If this is, indeed, an upcoming battery-electric CUV based on the Bolt, the question remains: Will it be a Chevy or a Buick? It has no visible badging, but it shares DNA from both brands. As Inside EVs points out, though, it does bear a resemblance to the Chevrolet FNR-X concept unveiled in Shanghai earlier this year. With two CUVs on the way, it's not unthinkable that there could be a version for each brand. In addition to this slide, the presentation includes plans for an "All new multi-brand, multi-segment platform" launching in 2021. The all-new modular battery system will cost less than $100 per kWh, providing higher energy density and faster charging. The platform will host at least nine different vehicles, including a compact crossover, seven-seat luxury SUV and a large commercial van. GM has said it will launch 20 new EVs by 2023, and that it targets 1 million EV sales per year by 2026. Many of those sales will be in China. Related Video: