1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Wolfsburg Edition Convertible 2-door 1.8l on 2040-cars
Millburn, New Jersey, United States
UP FOR AUCTION A perfect way to enjoy your summer with the top down, or as a graduation gift for your star student: 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Wolfsburg Edition Convertible 2-Door 1.8L AUTOMATIC transmission Black with Black rims. White interior. 101K miles 1 Owner: Smoke-free environment - I bought it from a private seller who bought it from a dealership in Summit, NJ New registration until JUNE, 2016! VERY well maintained and VERY clean! NEW Starter, NEW Rear exhaust, NEW Rear shocks, Oil and Filter Changed and Recent tune up. NEW carpet, NEW Battery AND a NEW Top! AC works but needs to be recharged The radio DOES NOT work ** Payment must be made in Cash or via Paypal.** This car is sold AS IS. No warranties or guarantees. I will consider all FAIR offers Thank you for looking :) |
Volkswagen Cabrio for Sale
2001 volkswagen cabrio black on black automatic **low miles**
1999 volkswagen cabrio base convertible 2-door 2.0l
2001 volkswagen cabrio glx auto loaded convertible 2.0 summer fun go topless now
1992 volkswagen cabriolet classic convertible 2-door 1.8l(US $7,000.00)
2001 volkswagen cabrio gls convertible 2-door 2.0l(US $4,000.00)
1991 vw cabriolet cabrio good condition 122k miles(US $1,450.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
Venango Auto Service ★★★★★
Twins Auto Repair Ii ★★★★★
Transmission Surgery & Auto Repair LLC ★★★★★
Tg Auto (Dba) Tj Auto ★★★★★
Szabo Signs ★★★★★
Stuttgart German Car Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
VW promises 7-seat CUV for America in 2016
Mon, 13 Jan 2014On the eve of the Detroit Auto Show, Volkswagen chief executive Martin Winterkorn has confirmed the imminent arrival of a new crossover. The model, previewed at the same show last year by the CrossBlue concept pictured here, will be unique to the North American market when it arrives here in 2016. The new three-row, seven-seat crossover is part of an ambitious expansion plan on the part of Volkswagen and Audi in North America, where the two brands aim to sell a million vehicles by 2018.
That's a mighty big increase over the 600,000 vehicles which the Volkswagen Group sold here last year, but it's moving in the right direction: That number is already a 100-percent increase of what it sold here just five years ago. At that rate, VW should have little trouble meeting its goals, particularly with the arrival of the new crossover and the introduction of Golf production at its assembly plant in Puebla, Mexico. Read the full statement below for more.
German judge 'inclined to dismiss' hedge fund lawsuit against Porsche
Fri, Feb 27 2015Last year, around two dozen investors, including hedge funds, leveled a 1.4 billion euro ($1.95 billion at the time) lawsuit against Porsche in connection with the automaker's attempted takeover of Volkswagen in 2008. The Stuttgart Regional Court dismissed the case. Around 19 of those plaintiffs are heading back to court to appeal the ruling and still hope to get 1.2 billion euros ($1.4 billion). However, according to one German judge, the chances for success aren't any better this time around. "On balance it's our view that we consider the lawsuit, or the appeal, to be unpromising for several reasons," Gerhard Ruf, a judge in Stuttgart, said to Reuters. "We are inclined to dismiss the case." The court's ruling on the appeal will be announced on March 26. The investors' case hinges on Porsche's strategy surrounding the botched takeover. The sports car maker said that it wasn't trying to control VW, when in fact it was. These hedge funds had bet against Volkswagen stock, but the share price surged when Porsche's plan inevitably came to light. Investors have sued the sports car company multiple times since then in attempts to recoup billions of dollars. However, none of the lawsuits have been successful, whether attempted in the US or Germany. Former Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking and and CFO Holger Haerter might still stand trial for the alleged stock manipulation, though. News Source: ReutersImage Credit: Matthias Rietschel / AP Photo Government/Legal Porsche Volkswagen lawsuit hedge funds porsche lawsuit
Chrysler and Fiat offering $1,000 rebates to VW owners as Marchionne gets tough
Mon, 10 Dec 2012The throw-down between Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne and Volkswagen has heated up in earnest. According to Bloomberg, Fiat and Chrysler are now offering current Volkswagen owners in the US $1,000 rebates to trade in their ride. It's the latest in a series of shots Marchionne has taken at his German rival. As you may recall, the Fiat executive entered into a spat with Volkwagen board chairman Ferdinand Piëch and CEO Martin Winterkorn in October after the duo called for Marchionne's resignation from presidency of the European Automotive Manufacturers Association (AECA). At the time, the Volkswagen executives were quoted as saying Fiat would not survive the European economic downturn.
In response, Marchionne called the German executives "reprehensible," and accused Volkswagen of using a pricing strategy that has created created a "bloodbath" in the EU. Volkswagen has taken to steep discounting to carve out ever-larger slices of market share in Europe, but the company has a much smaller foothold in the US. Marchionne may be trying to hit Volkswagen where the manufacturer is weakest with the new Fiat new incentive program.
Late last week, the Fiat executive was voted to a second term as ACEA president.