Black And Black... 2nd Owner...clean Carfax Report on 2040-cars
Anaheim, California, United States
| ||||||||
Saab 9-5 for Sale
2001 saab 9-5 2.3t sedan 4-door 2.3l(US $3,500.00)
Amazing condition-very clean - *low miles* *no accidents* no dents no scratches(US $4,800.00)
Leather, manual trans, turbo, sunroof, ventilated seats, clean, clear title
2007 saab 9-5 2.3t sedan 4-door 2.3l(US $8,500.00)
2007 saab 9-5 turbo - automatic - fully loaded - midnight blue with grey leather(US $8,900.00)
2003 saab 9-5 arc sport wagon sunroof leather heat/cool seats alloys prem sound(US $3,980.00)
Auto Services in California
Zube`s Import Auto Sales ★★★★★
Yosemite Machine ★★★★★
Woodland Smog ★★★★★
Woodland Motors Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC ★★★★★
Willy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Brake & Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM wins appeal, dismissal of $3B Saab-related Spyker suit
Sun, Oct 26 2014It's been a long time since we last heard of the legal battles between Spyker CEO Victor Muller and General Motors, the automaker from which Muller's company purchased the embattled Saab brand back in 2010. To refresh your memories, after struggling through 2011 and entering into bankruptcy, Spyker attempted to save the Saab brand by selling it to a Chinese consortium. General Motors, though, blocked the sale because it did not want any of its intellectual property, of which Saab was in possession of from its days under the GM umbrella, in the hands of a potential rival automaker. Spyker then sued GM for intentionally blocking what it said was Saab's only chance of survival. The $3-billion suit was dismissed after a judge ruled in favor of GM, which apparently had granted a license to Saab to continue building cars using its technologies, but reserved the right to cancel that agreement if Saab again changed hands. Spyker appealed, and, according to Reuters, the appeals court upheld the previous ruling, again siding with GM. National Electric Vehicle Sweden, the company that eventually purchased Saab out of bankruptcy, managed to restart production for a short period before itself falling into financial trouble. We have at least another month to wait before hearing how Saab's next chapter may read.
Saab owner may speed up relaunch with gas-powered 9-3
Wed, 21 Nov 2012National Electric Vehicle Sweden, the new owner of Saab, has good news for you if you happened to miss out on picking up a 9-3 before the company plummeted through bankruptcy. Automotive News Europe reports NEVS may offer a gasoline-powered 9-3 in 2013. That move would effectively step up the brand's re-launch plan by a full year. Originally, the company planned to introduce an electric vehicle in 2014, but NEVS is currently investigating ways to start production next summer using "a 9-3 with a traditional powertrain" in order to generate more cash for the electrification effort.
NEVS purchased Saab earlier this year with the intent of resurrecting the brand with a fully electric product portfolio. The new EVs would theoretically ride on the Saab Phoenix platform and be manufactured at the automaker's plant in Trollhattan, Sweden. The report of a resurrected gasoline model came courtesy of Mikael Oestlund, a company spokesperson familiar with the company's workings.
GM denies Spyker claims in $3B Saab lawsuit
Tue, 02 Oct 2012Reuters reports General Motors has dismissed claims by Spyker outlined in a $3 billion lawsuit. Spyker alleged GM deliberately bankrupted Saab by preventing a deal with Chinese investor Zhejiang Youngman Lotus. GM, meanwhile, filed a response with the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan saying that as the former owner of Saab, GM had the legal right to approve the deal with Youngman. But Spyker's lawsuit claimed GM's refusal to approve the deal with Youngman stemmed from the fact that the American automaker didn't want to create a competitor in China.
GM has said the issue stemmed more from the fact that it would stop licensing its technology to Saab or stop building vehicles for the manufacturer in the event it was bought by Youngman. Since Saab built its own platform that didn't use any GM tech, Spyker says that argument is meritless.
The lawsuit has Spyker seeking $3 billion in compensatory damages, though that number could swell with interest, punitive damages and legal fees, as well. Victor Muller, Spyker chief executive, has said the lawsuit is being funded by an anonymous third party. That party will share in any settlement. Youngman has refused to comment on whether or not it's footing the legal bill.