2006 Nissan Xterra X 4wd on 2040-cars
5200 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, Ohio, United States
Engine:Gas V6 4.0L/241
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 5N1AN08WX6C543518
Stock Num: FP041445
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra X 4WD
Year: 2006
Exterior Color: Silver Lightning Metallic
Options: Drive Type: 4WD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 124407
2006 NISSAN XTERRA 4WD**2 OWNERS**NO ACCIDENTS, OR DAMAGE**9 SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE!! 4.0L V6, 4WD, POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, TILT, CRUISE, AM/FM/CD. SUPER CLEAN!! Internet special. Price reflects discount for cash buyers. Traditional and special financing is available for qualified buyers. Please contact us first for availability as our cars go fast at near wholesale prices. Prices are subject to change. Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Dealer Documentary Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price. All options and conditions of the vehicles must be verified with the dealer, any descriptions or options that are listed maybe incorrect due to automatic data transfer. Options Installed 4WD/AWD,ABS Brakes,Air Conditioning,AM/FM Radio,Cargo Area Tiedowns,CD Player,Child Safety Door Locks,Deep Tinted Glass,Driver Airbag,Full Size Spare Tire,Interval Wipers,Load Bearing Exterior Rack,Passenger Airbag,Rear Window Defogger,Rear Wiper,Second Row Folding Seat,Skid Plate,Steel Wheels,Tachometer,Tilt Steering,Tilt Steering Column,Tire Pressure Monitor,Traction Control,Vehicle Stability Control System,GAS,
Nissan Xterra for Sale
2004 nissan xterra(US $10,881.00)
2012 nissan xterra s(US $19,880.00)
2007 nissan xterra(US $11,880.00)
2014 nissan xterra x(US $24,490.00)
2014 nissan xterra x(US $24,655.00)
2003 nissan xterra se(US $7,495.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Zehner`s Service Center ★★★★★
Westlake Auto Body & Frame ★★★★★
Wellington Auto Svc ★★★★★
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Waikem Mitsubishi ★★★★★
Vin Devers- Auto Haus of Sylvania ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault ousts CEO days after Nissan gets a new one
Fri, Oct 11 2019Newly-appointed interim CEO Clotilde Delbos and Chairman of Renault SA Jean-Dominique Senard. / Reuters  PARIS — Renault ousted chief executive Thierry Bollore on Friday, as the French carmaker and its Japanese partner Nissan seek to rekindle their alliance following the scandal-hit tenure of former alliance supremo Carlos Ghosn. Tensions between Renault and Nissan, which picked a new CEO on Tuesday, have been high since Ghosn's arrest in Tokyo last year on allegations of financial misconduct, which he denies. Bollore, who was close to Ghosn and had strained relations with Nissan's previous boss, will be replaced on an interim basis by Renault finance director Clotilde Delbos. With new faces at the helm, Renault chairman Jean-Dominique Senard is hoping to draw a line under almost a year of turmoil and revive cooperation between two carmakers once seen as destined to fully merge. That is vital at a time when auto markets are slowing and carmakers are having to invest in costly new technologies as well as meet challenging European emissions regulations. "We're at a new stage now for this alliance. Sometimes you need new management ... to breathe new life into things," Senard, who was brought in earlier this year from tyre maker Michelin, told a news conference in Paris. He said three members of Renault's 18-strong board abstained in the vote to remove Bollore, who hit out at his looming dismissal in a newspaper interview the night before, calling it a coup. Following Ghosn's arrest, a feeling of stagnation around joint Renault-Nissan projects, including on issues such as advancing on cost savings, had begun to set in, people at Renault have said. These would now be the first priority, according to a source close to the carmaker. "There are a lot of concrete matters that have already been identified, including on the industrial front: working on batteries, electric vehicles, connectivity, purchasing and self-driving cars," the source said. Shares in Renault closed up 5.1%. 'Coup de force' Tensions between Renault and Nissan were further inflamed this year, including during various spats over governance reforms, and after a failed deal to pair Renault up with Fiat Chrysler, which withdrew a merger offer. Senard reiterated on Friday that a tie-up with Fiat, which was abandoned in June, was not at present on the agenda.
Carlos Ghosn sues Nissan-Mitsubishi in the Netherlands
Sat, Jul 20 2019AMSTERDAM — Carlos Ghosn has launched a court case in the Netherlands against Japanese carmakers Nissan Motor and Mitsubishi Motors, who ousted him as chairman of their alliance last year on charges of embezzlement, Dutch newspaper NRC reported on Saturday. Ghosn is seeking 15 million euros ($16.8 million) in damages from the carmakers, as grave mistakes were made when he was sacked, NRC reported, citing his lawyer. "In the Netherlands, if you want to fire an executive you have to first tell him what he's being accused of, and you have to provide him with the evidence for the accusations. Neither of those things has happened," lawyer Laurens de Graaf told NRC. Ghosn fell from grace late last year when he was arrested in Japan and sacked by Nissan on charges of financial misconduct, which he denies. He has also been fired as the CEO and chairman of French carmaker Renault. Ghosn was freed in April from jail in Japan on a $4.5 million bail. Among other charges of fraud and misconduct, Nissan and Mitsubishi have said Ghosn improperly received $9 million in compensation from their joint venture. Suspect expenses Ghosn made when he chaired Renault and Nissan amounted to about 11 million euros, Renault's board said in June. Ghosn holds French, Lebanese and Brazilian citizenship, but opted for the fiscally more friendly Netherlands as his tax domicile in 2012. The holding company for the Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance is also incorporated in the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam is reviewing the case but has not set a trial date yet, NRC said. Government/Legal Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Mitsubishi Nissan Carlos Ghosn
Nissan sets 2017 sales record with help from Rogue, Titan, and Armada
Thu, Jan 4 2018Nissan Group said its U.S. sales climbed 1.9 percent in 2017 to an all-time record of more than 1.59 million vehicles sold. Free pizza in the conference rooms in Nashville, right? But a closer look shows the company mirroring overall industry trends, with plenty of declining-popularity cars but also a few aging trucks and SUVs. Taken together, Nissan's trucks, SUVs and crossovers saved the day, selling an all-time high of 765,624 total units, up 15 percent from 2016. That offset a 10.9-percent drop in sales of Nissan's cars, as volume sellers like the Altima and Versa posted steep drops. Also buoying overall results was the Infiniti division, which gained 10 percent from the previous year on the strength of models like the Q60 and QX30. Nissan's record year owes a lot to the Rogue, its compact crossover, which set an annual sales record with 403,465 vehicles, an increase of 22.3 percent. Sales of the Titan, Nissan's full-size pickup, grew an impressive 141.9 percent to 52,924 units, while the Armada, a full-size three-row SUV that was all-new for 2017, also saw a huge jump in sales (154.1 percent) to 35,667. Infiniti, meanwhile, saw overall sales climb 10.9 percent on the strength of huge gains by the Q60 Coupe, which rose 170.8 percent, and the QX30 crossover, which grew almost 524 percent. That being said, Infiniti volume is relatively low. The Q60 Coupe sold a total of 40,444 units and the QX30 14,093 for 2017, while Nissan shifted 40,172 Rogues in December alone. On the car side, the Maxima did well, gaining 7.9 percent to finish at 67,627. Volume-wise, the Sentra dominated, nudging up 1.7 percent to 218,451. But the rest of the lineup mirrored industry trends for the car segment, with steep drops for the Altima (down 17 percent), battery-electric Leaf (-19.8 percent), Versa (-19.2 percent) and Juke (-48.1 percent). Several truck, crossover and SUV models are also not faring so well. The aging Frontier pickup, last updated in 2005, fell 14.5 percent, the Pathfinder slipped by 0.8 percent, the Quest minivan plummeted 55.5 percent and the upscale Murano crossover fell by 11.8 percent. A Nissan spokesman says the Quest is no longer being built for the U.S. market starting with the 2018 model year. Meanwhile, reinforcements are coming. Nissan has said it's planning a new generation of the Frontier, its entry-level pickup, but hasn't clarified when.