2002 Nissan Xterra Xe Sport Utility 4-door 3.3l on 2040-cars
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
|
Great condition. Low miles. Normal wear and tear. Run and Drives great! Highway miles. If you do not want the hitch, I will reduce the price $300.
|
Nissan Xterra for Sale
2010 nissan xterra x sport utility 4-door 4.0l(US $14,500.00)
04 xterra * like new suv * flawless mechanical condition * like toyota 4runner(US $6,000.00)
2008 nissan xterra se 4x4(US $11,500.00)
2001 nissan xterra se sport utility 4-door 3.3l(US $2,800.00)
2004 nissan xterra 4dr 4wd v6(US $10,972.00)
2001 white se! *4x4*auto*cd*nice*no reserve*
Auto Services in Florida
Zip Auto Glass Repair ★★★★★
Willie`s Paint & Body Shop ★★★★★
Williamson Cadillac Buick GMC ★★★★★
We Buy Cars ★★★★★
Wayne Akers Truck Rentals ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Auto blog
Are you the 2015 Nissan Versa facelift?
Fri, 26 Jul 2013The current-generation Nissan Sunny - the overseas equivalent to the Versa sedan - has been around since 2010, and now it appears that Nissan has some small changes in store for it. Based on these small, dark and grainy photos from Chinese site, Auto Sohu, the Sunny could be set to receive a slight styling refresh.
From what we can tell, the biggest change will be to the headlights with the Sunny getting boomerang-style units similar those on current Nissan sedans in the US. We wouldn't be surprised to see these changes to carry over to our Versa sedan soon. Grille and fascia changes also seem to be in the works, but it's hard to make out any other changes from these images alone.
Carlos Ghosn's lawyers in Japan quit after client's flight to Lebanon
Thu, Jan 16 2020TOKYO — Japanese attorneys representing Carlos Ghosn, including lead lawyer Junichiro Hironaka, quit on Thursday following the former Nissan chiefÂ’s flight to Lebanon from Japan, where he had been fighting financial misconduct charges. Hironaka had been representing Ghosn in his defense against financial misconduct charges. His move, announced Thursday, was widely expected after Ghosn escaped to Lebanon late last month. A second lawyer in GhosnÂ’s three-person legal team, Takashi Takano, also quit on Thursday, according to an official at his office. A person who answered the telephone at the office of the third lawyer, Hiroshi Kawatsu, said she did not know if he still represented the former automotive executive. Hironaka said in a statement that the entire team working on the case at his office will quit but did not outline reasons. He has said before he felt some empathy for Ghosn's reasons for escape, while stressing he had hoped to win vindication in court. Hironaka is respected for winning high-profile cases in this nation where the conviction rate is higher than 99%. Among the cases he has handled is that of Atsuko Muraki, a Welfare Ministry official accused of falsely approving a group to qualify for mail discounts. She was acquitted in 2010. Also Thursday, Nissan released steps it was taking to prevent a recurrence of Ghosn's scandal, and reiterated its denouncement of Ghosn. The automaker said in a report submitted to the Tokyo Stock Exchange that Ghosn had the authority to “single-handedly” determine directors' compensation and such information was not shared with other departments at the company. The underreporting of his future compensation is among the allegations Ghosn faced in Tokyo. In a news conference last week in Beirut, Ghosn insisted again that he was innocent of the charges, which also included breach of trust in diverting Nissan money for his personal gain. He said he fled because he felt he could not expect a fair trial in Japan. Ghosn's flight while he was out on bail awaiting trial means his case will not go on in Japan. Interpol has issued a wanted notice but his extradition from Lebanon is unlikely. Ghosn has accused Nissan and Japanese officials of conspiring to bring him down to block a fuller integration of Nissan with its French alliance partner Renault SA of France. Ghosn, who has signed on an international team of lawyers, has expressed willingness to stand trial in Lebanon.
Even Ferrari swept up in latest Takata recall expansion
Fri, May 27 2016The scope of Takata's deadly airbag problems continues to widen. Eight manufacturers announced recalls Friday that affect more than 12 million vehicles, according to documents filed with federal regulators. The automakers include Honda, which is recalling 4.5 million units, Fiat Chrysler with 4.3 million, Toyota with 1.65 million, and Subaru, which is recalling almost 400,000. Some of these cars include the Saab 9-2x and Pontiac Vibe that Toyota and Subaru made for General Motors. Mazda will recall 730,000 vehicles and Nissan has 400,000 affected units. The smallest numbers were posted by Mitsubishi, with 38,000 Lancers manufactured from 2006 to 2007, and as a noteworthy high-end manufacturer, Ferrari is calling back 2,800 vehicles. These are all US-market cars. Beyond America, the Japanese Transport Ministry has announced seven million additional vehicles will be recalled, which means 19.6 million vehicles across the globe are affected by recalls announced. The defects have been traced to an insufficiently manufactured airbag inflator, which lacks a drying agent that would prevent the inflators from deteriorating over time. Thirteen deaths have been linked to the faulty airbags, which have become unstable and are prone to exploding and showering vehicle occupants with lethal amounts of metal shrapnel. A private equity firm, KKR & Co., has been named in a possible buyout of the struggling Takata. Related Video: News Source: ReutersImage Credit: Shutterstock Government/Legal Recalls Ferrari Honda Mazda Automakers Mitsubishi Nissan Pontiac Subaru Toyota Saab Safety










