4x4 Se Suv 4.0l Single Cd Player Leather Upholstery Power Seat Heated Seat(s) on 2040-cars
Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
Nissan Pathfinder for Sale
Four wheel drive 4wd third row leather seating rearview back up camera
2013 nissan pathfinder platinum sport utility 4-door 3.5l 4x4(US $33,795.00)
2001 nissan pathfinder, no reserve
2014 nissan platinum
One owner low miles third row seat cvt front wheel drive 3.5l v6(US $26,984.00)
1988 nissan pathfinder xe 4x4 no reserve
Auto Services in Illinois
Wolf and Cermak Auto ★★★★★
Wheels Of Chicagoland ★★★★★
Urban Tanks Custom Vehicle Out ★★★★★
Towing Solutions ★★★★★
Top Coverage Ltd ★★★★★
Supreme Automotive & Trans ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan recalling 2012-14 Frontier pickups over fire risk
Mon, 24 Feb 2014Nissan is recalling its Frontier pickup over fire concerns, according to a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration bulletin. A total of 13,535 vehicles are being recalled, all from the 2012 to 2014 model years, built between November 28, 2012 and December 27, 2013.
The NHTSA report states that "in the affected vehicles, a circuit breaker may have been installed incorrectly causing the main wire harness connected to the circuit breaker to face outward, potentially contacting a metal bolt located on the A-pillar." If this happens, it's possible that "the bolt may wear though the wire harness covering, resulting in an electrical short," NHTSA states. In the event of an electric short, a fire may occur.
The official recall will begin in March, where Nissan dealers will inspect the circuit breaker for the correct orientation, and if necessary, repair the vehicles, free of charge. Scroll down for the full NHTSA bulletin.
For next Nissan CEO, priority is profit before Renault partnership
Tue, Sep 10 2019The next head of Nissan Motor Co will need to prioritize a recovery in profits at the troubled Japanese firm ahead of trying to fix its relationship with top shareholder Renault SA, executives and analysts say. Reviving earnings would strengthen the carmaker’s hand in negotiations with its French partner, and is something Renault itself would welcome as the owner of a 43.4% stake in Nissan. JapanÂ’s second-largest automaker said on Monday CEO Hiroto Saikawa would step down on Sept. 16 after he admitted to being overpaid in breach of company rules. ItÂ’s another heavy blow for Nissan, which is already reeling from the arrest of former chairman Carlos Ghosn last year and a subsequent plunge in earnings. Its stock is down 20% this year. For SaikawaÂ’s yet-to-be-named replacement, the top priority will be lifting profits from a more than decade low. Earnings have been undercut by years of heavy discounts and low-margin sales to rental firms that have cheapened NissanÂ’s brand image. Renault, which has unsuccessfully sought a full-blown merger with its larger partner, is likely to give the Japanese firm time to focus on its turnaround, a Nissan executive said. “It goes without saying recovery is the biggest priority,” the executive said, declining to be identified because the information is not public. “We have RenaultÂ’s understanding on that.” Tensions in the Nissan-Renault partnership worsened after GhosnÂ’s arrest. He is awaiting trial in Tokyo on financial misconduct charges that he denies. The strain has sparked investor concern about the future of the Franco-Japanese automaking alliance at a time when car companies desperately need scale to keep up with sweeping technological changes like electric vehicles and ride-hailing. Nissan executives have long complained about their unequal partnership with Renault, which saved the Japanese firm from bankruptcy in 1999. Nissan holds a 15% stake in Renault, but without voting rights. Tokyo is also seen as being uneasy about the French governmentÂ’s 15% holding in Renault, which makes Paris an indirect shareholder in Nissan. “Profitability is likely to remain under pressure and it (Nissan) is unlikely to promptly reach an agreement with Renault over the future shape of the alliance,” analysts at Standard & PoorÂ’s said in a note. Tensions worsened when Renault tried to in vain to merge with Nissan and then Fiat Chrysler.
Renault, Nissan limit French government interference
Mon, Dec 14 2015Renault and Nissan are taking action to limit the influence that one can exercise over the other's operations. The measures, announced by both automakers after meetings of their respective boards in Paris and Tokyo, aim to keep each other at arm's length. But more than that, they seek to cap the degree of influence which the French government can bring to bear on either automaker. The steps are being taken in response to investment moves by the French state. While the government's investment arm – known as the Agence des Participations de l'Etat (or state participation agency) – previously controlled 15 percent of Renault's shares, it increased its holdings this April to 19.73 percent. The action sparked concerns at Renault that the French government would attempt to dictate operating procedures to both automakers, potentially to favor production in France over other locations. Given that Renault holds a 43-percent stake in Nissan, the Japanese automaker grew concerned over potential French state interference as well. To assuage those concerns, Renault, Nissan, and the French government came to an agreement with three vital clauses. Most importantly, despite its nearly 20-percent holdings, the French government will be granted only 17.9 percent of voting rights in Renault (to be extended up to 20 percent under certain exceptional circumstances). Renault (and by extension the French government) will also be prevented from interfering in Nissan's governance. With those measures in place, Nissan will not seek more voting rights based on the 15-percent stake which it, in turn, holds in Renault. Having successfully concluded the deal and hedged against the threat of government interference, the Renault board reasserted its confidence in Carlos Ghosn. Through the unique terms of their alliance, Ghosn serves as chairman and CEO of both Renault and Nissan. The two cooperate closely and share resources extending far beyond their chief executive, but remain distinct companies rather than merge, as Fiat and Chrysler have. Renault Board approves alliance stability covenant between Renault and Nissan As early as 16th April 2015, the Renault Board of Directors unanimously reiterated that the sustainability, success and resilience of the Alliance since its very inception in 1999 were based on a balance of shares held by Renault and Nissan.