7-days *no Reserve* '11 Maxima Sv Prem Gps Dvd Bose 20" Lorense Warranty Xclean on 2040-cars
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Nissan
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Maxima
Mileage: 17,718
Options: Leather
Sub Model: 4dr Sdn V6 CVT 3.5 SV w/Premium Pkg
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 6
Engine Description: 3.5L V6 SFI DOHC 24V
Nissan Maxima for Sale
Rare 1987 nissan maxima station wagon aaa maintained for sale by 3rd owner(US $1,200.00)
2011 nissan maxima sv sunroof leather heated seats bose rear camera(US $24,998.00)
2000 nissan maxima
2009 nissan maxima 4dsd
3.5 3.5l cd bluetooth sunroof aluminum wheels
2008 nissan maxima 3.5 se 52000 miles, rebuildable, wrecked, clear title
Auto Services in Tennessee
W & W Motors & Auto Parts ★★★★★
Universal Kia Rivergate Location ★★★★★
Trickett Honda ★★★★★
Swaney`s Paint & Body ★★★★★
Southern Cross Transport tow and recovery LLC ★★★★★
Sound Waves Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
'Car Wars' says Ford, Honda to pick up share, Fiat-Chrysler ambitions downplayed
Sat, 14 Jun 2014Don't look for a tremendous shifts in automotive market share over the next three years because it might not be coming. That's at least according to the annual Car Wars report by John Murphy, from Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research.
In the report's analysis of automakers' market share from 2013 to 2017, it predicts only small changes among the major companies. Ford and Honda see the biggest positive effect with an estimated 0.5 percent increase in their shares over the next three years; to 16.2 percent and 10.3 percent respectively. On the flip side, European automakers and Nissan are expected to lose 0.2 percent each to fall to 8.3 percent and 7.8 percent each respectively. The rest of the industry is predicted to hold steady as it is now.
The biggest loser in that prediction might be Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles. The report certainly throws a wet blanket on its plan for significant gains in market share. Murphy told The Detroit News that the company's goal was "almost unattainable."
New allegations against Ghosn concern payments to Saudi businessman
Thu, Dec 27 2018BEIJING – Fresh misconduct allegations brought by Tokyo prosecutors against ousted Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn center on the use of company funds to pay a Saudi businessman who is believed to have helped him out of financial difficulties, two company sources with knowledge of the matter said. Prosecutors arrested Ghosn for a third time on Friday, accusing him of aggravated breach of trust in transferring personal investment losses to the automaker. The prosecutors' statement said they believe that around October 2008, Ghosn was trying to deal with losses on paper of 1.85 billion yen ($16.6 million) incurred on a swap contract he had with a bank which it did not name. A person helped arrange a letter of credit for Ghosn and a company run by the person later received $14.7 million in Nissan funds in four installments between 2009 and 2012, the statement said, adding that the payments were made in Ghosn's and the person's interests. "By doing so, (Ghosn) behaved in a way that breached trust, and inflicted damage on the property of Nissan," the statement said. The statement also said Ghosn had earlier sought to have Nissan shoulder the appraisal losses directly. According to the Nissan sources who have knowledge of the company's probe into its former chief, the person who helped Ghosn is Khaled Al-Juffali, vice chairman of one of Saudi Arabia's largest conglomerates, E. A. Juffali and Brothers, and a member of the board at the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority. He is also majority owner of a company called Al-Dahana which owns half of a regional joint venture called Nissan Gulf with the other half held by a wholly owned unit of Nissan Motor. Sheikh Khaled Juffali has no comment on this subject, according to an emailed statement from E. A. Juffali and Brothers. Ghosn's Tokyo-based lawyer, Motonari Otsuru, was unavailable for comment on this article, according to a person who answered the phone at his law office. A representative for the Ghosn family declined to comment. Other media have said Ghosn has through a lawyer denied that he shifted losses to Nissan and has told investigators that the four payments were for legitimate business purposes, including a reward for handling problems at Nissan dealers in Saudi Arabia. Tokyo prosecutors declined to comment. Asked about Ghosn's reported comments, a Nissan spokesman said: "We cannot comment on matters related to Ghosn's arrest for breach of trust.
Watch Carlos Ghosn's news conference live from Beirut
Wed, Jan 8 2020The former head of Nissan-Renault says he's speaking out to clear his name and shed light on an unjust system of Japanese justice. Timeline: The rise, fall and flight of Carlos Ghosn Follow our Adam Morath, who has been maintaining a running summary on Twitter:  This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Government/Legal Nissan Renault Carlos Ghosn