2014 Nissan Maxima S on 2040-cars
6000 S 36th St, Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N4AA5AP0EC430357
Stock Num: P4438
Make: Nissan
Model: Maxima S
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Super Black
Interior Color: Charcoal
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 18996
Shopping with the VIP department gives you VIP Pricing! Haggle-free pricing means a pleasant experience for all of us. Call/text 866-414-7840 to speak with Jackie, Alyssa, James or Jon. We price low and fair, allowing us to focus on your needs. We'll find you the best deal on the perfect pre-owned vehicle. Come experience a unique and enjoyable purchase process!
Nissan Maxima for Sale
2011 nissan maxima s(US $21,368.00)
2014 nissan maxima sv(US $29,907.00)
2014 nissan maxima sv(US $32,853.00)
2014 nissan maxima sv(US $33,565.00)
2014 nissan maxima sv(US $30,140.00)
2014 nissan maxima sv(US $30,140.00)
Auto Services in Arkansas
Young Tire & Auto ★★★★★
Walker Engine Service ★★★★★
Turner`s Muffler Oil & Lube ★★★★★
Snappy Windshield Repair ★★★★★
Ralph`s Glass Shop ★★★★★
Posey`s Service Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ghosn out at Nissan, still in at Renault, still in jail in Tokyo and facing more charges
Sun, Nov 25 2018When the corporate jet carrying Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi CEO Carlos Ghosn landed at Tokyo Haneda airport on November 19, Japanese authorities had already taken position on the tarmac, waiting for him. Police and authorities representing Tokyo prosecutor's office boarded the plane to query Ghosn about financial improprieties, and ended up taking Nissan's chairman and CEO into custody. A few days later, on November 22, Nissan's board voted to remove Ghosn from both positions for what it classified as "significant acts of misconduct." The charges include understating his income in filings to the Tokyo Stock Exchange by at least $44 million, and misusing company funds. Japanese police arrested Greg Kelly as well, the high-ranking Nissan exec said to have assisted Ghosn in the subterfuge. Ghosn and Kelly remain on Nissan's board until a shareholder vote is held to decide those positions. Kelly was Nissan's first American director, and the carmaker's former head of human resources. In France, Renault's board voted to keep Ghosn in his positions, and has requested details from Nissan about the alleged improprieties. The board put Thierry Bollore in the role of deputy CEO with all of Ghosn's powers while Ghosn is "incapacitated," and lead independent director Philippe Lagayette will act as temporary chairman. Nissan has since told Renault that it is investigating financial malfeasance at RNBV, the Amsterdam-based joint-venture company that oversees the alliance. Mitsubishi has watched from afar, only saying it will perform its own investigation, and could remove Ghosn. Tokyo police can hold a suspect for 72 hours for initial questioning without charges. With the deadline looming, Tokyo prosecutors asked the court for, and were granted, a ten-day extension. If they choose, prosecutors can request another ten-day extension. Within 23 days, however, prosecutors either need to charge Ghosn and Kelly, or release them. There are several charges that acquire more details by the day. The most serious accusation is that Ghosn understated his pay from 2011 to 2015 by half, claiming roughly $44 million in remuneration when he actually received around $88 million. Over the weekend, it came out that Japanese prosecutors could be working on new charges of Ghosn under-reporting his salary since 2015 by $27 million. A Japanese newspaper said Ghosn told Kelly in an email to lie on the financial statements.
Ex-Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn indicted, may remain in jail for months
Fri, Jan 11 2019TOKYO — Nissan's ex-chairman Carlos Ghosn was charged Friday with breach of trust, according to the Tokyo District Court, making the star executive's release unlikely for months. Ghosn, arrested Nov. 19, was earlier charged with falsifying financial reports in underreporting his income by about 5 billion yen ($44 million) over five years through 2015. Ghosn; Greg Kelly, another Nissan executive; and Nissan as a legal entity also were charged Friday with additional underreporting of income, from 2015 through mid-2018. Ghosn's lawyer Motonari Ohtsuru said he would request that Ghosn be granted release on bail. His detention period for the breach of trust allegations was due to expire Friday. Kelly and Nissan were not charged with breach of trust. Those allegations center on Ghosn's handling of investment losses and payments made to a Saudi businessman. Ghosn, 64, says he's innocent. Suspects in Japan are routinely held for months until trials start, and Tokyo prosecutors maintain that Ghosn, a Brazilian-born Frenchman of Lebanese ancestry, is a flight risk. Earlier this week Ghosn told a Tokyo court he was innocent, in his first public appearance since his arrest, and appealed for his detention to end. But the court rejected that request. "I have a genuine love and appreciation for Nissan," Ghosn told the court. "In all of my efforts on behalf of the company, I have acted honorably, legally and with the knowledge and approval of the appropriate executives inside the company." He said the compensation was never decided on, the investment deal never resulted in any losses to Nissan, and the payments to the Saudi businessman were for legitimate services related to dealers and investments in the Gulf. Ghosn, who appeared much thinner than before his arrest, came down with a fever the day after his court appearance, but has since recovered, Ohtsuru, the lawyer, said. His wife Carole Ghosn issued a statement overnight out of Paris, expressing concern over his sickness. "I am pleading with the Japanese authorities to provide us with any information at all about my husband's health. We are fearful and very worried his recovery will be complicated while he continues to endure such harsh conditions and unfair treatment," she said. Apart from prosecutors, only embassy officials and Ghosn's lawyers are allowed to visit him. Such visits were canceled Thursday but resumed Friday.
Nissan says next Rogue coming September 10
Thu, 22 Aug 2013The Nissan Rogue has been around since 2007, and after nearly seven years on the market, it's about due for replacement. Which is just what Nissan has announced is coming up next down the pipeline.
The Japanese automaker didn't reveal much to go with this teaser image of the headlight and front fender, saying only that "the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue will push the envelope of CUV design starting on September 10 when it is unveiled." That's the day on which the Frankfurt Motor Show opens its doors for press previews, so it's pretty safe to say that we'll be seeing it at the Messe.
The news follows the spy shots we brought you two weeks ago. Expect the design to follow the lead set forth by the Hi-Cross concept from Geneva last year, with production to take place in Tennessee.