Auto Clean Black Interior Turbo Wheels Fuel Mileage Ac Suv on 2040-cars
Alexander City, Alabama, United States
Nissan Juke for Sale
2011 nissan juke sl leather sunroof nav rear cam 30k mi texas direct auto(US $19,980.00)
Awd all wheel drive leather heated seats sunroof navigation push button start
2011 used turbo 1.6l i4 16v fwd suv premium 40k miles(US $16,980.00)
2011 nissan juke sl turbo sunroof htd leather nav 17k!! texas direct auto(US $18,480.00)
1.6l cd turbocharged front wheel drive power steering 4-wheel disc brakes a/c
Nissan juke sv low miles 4 dr hatchback automatic gasoline 1.6l 4 cyl engine chr
Auto Services in Alabama
Transtech ★★★★★
Tom Williams Lexus ★★★★★
Strickler Imports ★★★★★
Rob`e Mans ★★★★★
R & R Auto Parts & Radiator ★★★★★
Pro Imports ★★★★★
Auto blog
Daimler consulting with Ford about 3-cylinder engines
Mon, 27 May 2013Soon enough, Ford will offer its 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder engine under the hood of the Fiesta here in the United States, building on the success of the small powerplant overseas. In fact, this success has caused other automakers to take notice, and according to Automotive News Europe, Daimler is now talking to Ford about this engine for use in its own products.
In other markets, Ford offers the 1.0-liter mill under the hood of the Focus (we had the chance to sample this package on our home turf), as well as the B-Max MPV. For this new collaboration, Daimler would use the turbo-three in the next-generation Smart ForTwo, as well as the Renault Twingo, which the German automaker will be collaborating on as part of its alliance with Renault-Nissan. Speaking to AN, a Mercedes-Benz engineer called the 1.0-liter mill an "interesting and impressive engine."
In exchange for details about the EcoBoost inline-three, Daimler will supply Ford with information regarding its Euro6 stratified lean-burn gasoline engine, which is found in the new E-Class sedan.
France could reduce its Renault stake to solidify partnership with Nissan
Sun, Jun 9 2019French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said France is ready to cut its stake in Renault in order to consolidate Renault's partnership with Nissan, Agence France Press (AFP) reports. Le Maire said Paris, which has a 15% stake in Renault, might consider reducing its stake, if it led to a "more solid" alliance between the Japanese and French firms, the French news agency reported, citing an interview with the minister. "We can reduce the state's stake in Renault's capital. This is not a problem as long as, at the end of the process, we have a more solid auto sector and a more solid alliance between the two great car manufacturers Nissan and Renault," he told AFP. Le Maire had earlier said the French government was open to tie-ups involving Renault as long as French industrial interests were protected, and would consider any Renault deal with Fiat Chrysler that respected the French firm's alliance with its Japanese partner Nissan. Fiat on Thursday abandoned its $35 billion merger offer for Renault, blaming French politics for scuttling what would have been a landmark deal to create the world's third-biggest automaker behind Japan's Toyota and Germany's Volkswagen. The French government had welcomed the merger plan, but overplayed its hand by pushing for a series of guarantees and concessions that eventually exhausted the patience of FCA, sources told Reuters. Renault and Nissan were not immediately available to respond to a request seeking comment. (Reporting by Mekhla Raina in Bengaluru; editing by Richard Pullin and Elaine Hardcastle)
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi pool $200 million to invest in tech startups
Fri, Jan 5 2018PARIS — The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance is setting up a $200 million mobility tech fund, three sources said, in the latest move by major carmakers to adapt to rapid industry change by investing in startups through their own venture capital arms. The fund, due to be unveiled by Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn at the CES tech industry show in Las Vegas next Tuesday, will be 40 percent financed by Renault, 40 percent by Nissan and 20 percent by Mitsubishi. "It will allow us to move faster on acquisitions ahead of our competition," one of the alliance sources told Reuters. Frederique Le Greves, a spokeswoman for the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, declined to comment. The traditional auto industry model based on individual ownership is threatened by pay-per-use services such as Uber, as well as ride- and car-sharing platforms, a challenge heightened by parallel shifts towards electrified and self-driving cars. Wary carmakers are struggling to embrace changes and technologies that some of their executives are only beginning to grasp. To accelerate the process, many are investing directly in the new services — and gaining access to intellectual property — via their own corporate venture capital (CVC) funds. BMW has purchased stakes in a plethora of ride-sharing, smart-charging and autonomous vehicle software firms through its 500 million euro ($600 million) iVentures fund, the biggest such in-house facility belonging to a carmaker. Among others that have been increasingly active are General Motors' GM Ventures, with $240 million, and Peugeot-maker PSA Group's 100 million-euro investment arm. CVC funds, a familiar feature of innovative sectors such as tech and pharmaceuticals, have become more commonplace among carmakers since the 2008-9 financial crisis. They let companies skip some of the formalities otherwise required for new investments, and pounce more swiftly on promising startups. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi venture will also obviate the current need to thrash out the ownership split for each new alliance acquisition. It represents a further step in the integration of the carmakers as they pursue 10 billion euros in annual synergies by 2022. France's Renault holds a 43.4 percent stake in Nissan, which in turn controls Mitsubishi. Ghosn heads Renault and chairs all three.