2013 Nissan Juke Sl 4k Mi 1.6l Turbo Navi Sunroof Heated Seats Bluetooth Usb Aux on 2040-cars
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
Body Type:SUV
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:1.6L TURBO
For Sale By:Dealer
Year: 2013
Number of Cylinders: 4
Make: Nissan
Model: Juke
Trim: SL
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Drive Type: 2WD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 4,200
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black
Nissan Juke for Sale
New 13 juke nismo 4 cylinder turbo awd navigation rear backup camera bluetooth(US $27,270.00)
2013 nissan juke s awd damaged rebuilder only 4k miles loaded priced to sell!!(US $9,950.00)
12 nissan juke sl 6k miles awd turbo auto navigation leather moonroof(US $16,900.00)
2013 nissan juke, manual!, +$2k accessories, less than 5000 miles, nearly new!(US $19,500.00)
Pre-owned 2013 nissan juke sl fwd, navigation, rockford, usb, sunroof, 4170 mile
2011 nissan juke- clean car fax- one owner
Auto Services in Florida
Xtreme Auto Upholstery ★★★★★
Volvo Of Tampa ★★★★★
Value Tire Loxahatchee ★★★★★
Upholstery Solutions ★★★★★
Transmission Physician ★★★★★
Town & Country Golf Cars ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ghosn out at Nissan, still in at Renault, still in jail in Tokyo and facing more charges
Sun, Nov 25 2018When the corporate jet carrying Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi CEO Carlos Ghosn landed at Tokyo Haneda airport on November 19, Japanese authorities had already taken position on the tarmac, waiting for him. Police and authorities representing Tokyo prosecutor's office boarded the plane to query Ghosn about financial improprieties, and ended up taking Nissan's chairman and CEO into custody. A few days later, on November 22, Nissan's board voted to remove Ghosn from both positions for what it classified as "significant acts of misconduct." The charges include understating his income in filings to the Tokyo Stock Exchange by at least $44 million, and misusing company funds. Japanese police arrested Greg Kelly as well, the high-ranking Nissan exec said to have assisted Ghosn in the subterfuge. Ghosn and Kelly remain on Nissan's board until a shareholder vote is held to decide those positions. Kelly was Nissan's first American director, and the carmaker's former head of human resources. In France, Renault's board voted to keep Ghosn in his positions, and has requested details from Nissan about the alleged improprieties. The board put Thierry Bollore in the role of deputy CEO with all of Ghosn's powers while Ghosn is "incapacitated," and lead independent director Philippe Lagayette will act as temporary chairman. Nissan has since told Renault that it is investigating financial malfeasance at RNBV, the Amsterdam-based joint-venture company that oversees the alliance. Mitsubishi has watched from afar, only saying it will perform its own investigation, and could remove Ghosn. Tokyo police can hold a suspect for 72 hours for initial questioning without charges. With the deadline looming, Tokyo prosecutors asked the court for, and were granted, a ten-day extension. If they choose, prosecutors can request another ten-day extension. Within 23 days, however, prosecutors either need to charge Ghosn and Kelly, or release them. There are several charges that acquire more details by the day. The most serious accusation is that Ghosn understated his pay from 2011 to 2015 by half, claiming roughly $44 million in remuneration when he actually received around $88 million. Over the weekend, it came out that Japanese prosecutors could be working on new charges of Ghosn under-reporting his salary since 2015 by $27 million. A Japanese newspaper said Ghosn told Kelly in an email to lie on the financial statements.
Renault ousts CEO days after Nissan gets a new one
Fri, Oct 11 2019Newly-appointed interim CEO Clotilde Delbos and Chairman of Renault SA Jean-Dominique Senard. / Reuters  PARIS — Renault ousted chief executive Thierry Bollore on Friday, as the French carmaker and its Japanese partner Nissan seek to rekindle their alliance following the scandal-hit tenure of former alliance supremo Carlos Ghosn. Tensions between Renault and Nissan, which picked a new CEO on Tuesday, have been high since Ghosn's arrest in Tokyo last year on allegations of financial misconduct, which he denies. Bollore, who was close to Ghosn and had strained relations with Nissan's previous boss, will be replaced on an interim basis by Renault finance director Clotilde Delbos. With new faces at the helm, Renault chairman Jean-Dominique Senard is hoping to draw a line under almost a year of turmoil and revive cooperation between two carmakers once seen as destined to fully merge. That is vital at a time when auto markets are slowing and carmakers are having to invest in costly new technologies as well as meet challenging European emissions regulations. "We're at a new stage now for this alliance. Sometimes you need new management ... to breathe new life into things," Senard, who was brought in earlier this year from tyre maker Michelin, told a news conference in Paris. He said three members of Renault's 18-strong board abstained in the vote to remove Bollore, who hit out at his looming dismissal in a newspaper interview the night before, calling it a coup. Following Ghosn's arrest, a feeling of stagnation around joint Renault-Nissan projects, including on issues such as advancing on cost savings, had begun to set in, people at Renault have said. These would now be the first priority, according to a source close to the carmaker. "There are a lot of concrete matters that have already been identified, including on the industrial front: working on batteries, electric vehicles, connectivity, purchasing and self-driving cars," the source said. Shares in Renault closed up 5.1%. 'Coup de force' Tensions between Renault and Nissan were further inflamed this year, including during various spats over governance reforms, and after a failed deal to pair Renault up with Fiat Chrysler, which withdrew a merger offer. Senard reiterated on Friday that a tie-up with Fiat, which was abandoned in June, was not at present on the agenda.
Recharge Wrap-up: Saleen renames its Tesla, Nissan announces "No Charge To Charge" in Atlanta
Tue, Nov 25 2014Saleen has renamed its Tesla Model S the Saleen ST and has added a version the P85D to its modified lineup. Formerly called the Saleen FourSixteen, referencing the car's 416 horsepower, the ST stands for "Saleen Tesla." While the ST receives no increase in output, modifications include aerodynamic, suspension and brake tuning, as well as some aggressive looks to go along with it. Customers can also opt for Saleen drive ratios, making the 691-horsepower, dual-motor version accelerate from 0-60 in less than three seconds. The Saleen ST380 starts at $132,000, with the ST691 starting at $164,600. Read more at Motor Authority or in the press release below. After one month of operation in Brooklyn, Car2go has over 13,000 members in its new locale. Users in what is now the carsharing service's fastest-growing market have already logged 55,000 miles for the Brooklyn fleet, with the average trip taking 22.45 minutes. The most popular destinations for Brooklyn users are The Barclays Center, Prospect Park and Williamsburg. Car2go has also announced its Mobile Access feature, which allows users to begin their trips with the mobile app as an alternative to using the member card. Read more in the press release below. Nissan has announced its "No Charge To Charge" program for Atlanta. That means customers who buy or lease a Nissan Leaf at Atlanta dealerships will receive free charging at more than 12 fast-charging stations in the Atlanta area. Nissan is extending the program to customers who got their Leaf beginning November 1, 2014. Nissan offers "No Charge To Charge" in 12 other markets, with at least 12 more planned for the US. Read more in the press release below. Tesla has named Ricardo Reyes as its communications chief. Reyes led Tesla's communications department until 2012, when he left the company to work from Square. Returning to Tesla, Reyes will oversee Tesla's online presence and public relations. After looking for someone like Reyes to fill the position, Tesla CEO Elon Musk eventually was able to bring the man himself back to the company. Read more at Businessweek. Saleen Expands Electric Performance Vehicle Lineup Saleen delivers the 1st Saleen Tesla model, and provides additional drivetrain options. Saleen Automotive Inc. (OTCQB: SLNN) Corona, CA – (November 20, 2014) Saleen Automotive has begun deliveries of the Model S based Saleen FOURSIXTEEN, which comes only a short time after the successful new product launch in Pebble Beach, CA.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.068 s, 7882 u