2011 Nissan Juke Sl Fwd Navigation Leather Moonroof Certified 1 Owner *we Trade* on 2040-cars
DeLand, Florida, United States
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Wagon
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Nissan
Model: Juke
Options: Leather, Compact Disc
Mileage: 34,636
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Side Airbag
Sub Model: 5dr Wgn I4 CVT SL FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 4
Doors: 4
Engine Description: 1.6L DOHC 16-VALVE DIRECT
Nissan Juke for Sale
New 2013 nissan juke sl navigation leather moonroof rear view monitor *we trade*
2012 nissan juke 5dr wgn cvt sv fwd power windows alloy wheels traction control
2013 nissan juke sl turbo *new* fwd navigation leather seats moonroof *wetrade*
2011 used turbo 1.6l i4 16v all-wheel drive with locking and limited-slip diff
2012 nissan juke sl sport utility 4-door 1.6l, 6500 miles,(US $20,500.00)
2011 nissan juke super clean(US $16,980.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Your Personal Mechanic ★★★★★
Xotic Dream Cars ★★★★★
Wilke`s General Automotive ★★★★★
Whitehead`s Automotive And Radiator Repairs ★★★★★
US Auto Body Shop ★★★★★
United Imports ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan's Kelly examined at Japanese hospital after securing bail
Wed, Dec 26 2018TOKYO — Nissan director Greg Kelly was being examined in a hospital on Wednesday, a source said, a day after he was released on bail from a Tokyo jail where his former boss Carlos Ghosn is still being detained. Kelly, an American who was released late on Christmas Day after more than a month in detention, has been charged with conspiring to under-report Ghosn's income. He posted bail of 70 million yen ($640,000). Their Nov. 19 arrests jolted the global car industry and has strained Nissan's alliance with French car maker Renault SA. Nissan's board last month fired Ghosn as chairman and Kelly as representative director, although both men technically still remain board members who can only be removed by shareholders. Kelly suffers from spinal stenosis, causing numbness, tingling and shooting pain in his extremities, according to a video message last week from his wife, Dee Kelly, appealing for his release. The condition compresses or pinches the spinal cord. Those symptoms worsened during his five weeks in the Tokyo Detention Center, his wife said, citing Kelly's lawyer. Kelly was scheduled to have surgery on Dec. 7 in Nashville, Tennessee, but flew to Japan last month after being told that he was needed in person at a board meeting, Dee Kelly said in the video. Kelly was arrested soon after his arrival. Under the conditions of his bail, Kelly is barred from traveling overseas and his residence must be restricted to a designated place, the Tokyo District Court said. Lawyers say that travel exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis. Kelly walked out of the detention center around 10:45 pm (1345 GMT) Thursday night wearing a light-colored jacket and was whisked away in a black taxi. Japanese media showed footage of Kelly entering a hospital around midnight. After his release from detention, Kelly issued a statement through his lawyer saying he had not falsified any documents and looked forward to restoring his honor in court. "I believe my innocence will be revealed in the trial," he said. Kelly also said in the statement he wanted to see a doctor immediately and get the appropriate treatment or operation originally scheduled for early December. The office of his lawyer, Yoichi Kitamura, did not respond to requests for comment. Ghosn was re-arrested on Friday based on suspicions that around October 2008 he shifted personal trades to Nissan to make it responsible for 1.85 billion yen ($16.6 million) in appraisal losses, prosecutors said.
Ousted Renault CEO Bollore raised concerns over Ghosn investigation
Mon, Dec 16 2019PARIS — Renault's former chief executive Thierry Bollore, who was ousted in October, had sought to flag alleged conflicts of interest and governance problems at the company's Japanese alliance partner Nissan before his departure, Le Monde reported on Monday. Citing a letter from Oct. 7 addressed to Nissan's board, of which he was member, France's Le Monde newspaper said Bollore had raised questions over the firm's internal investigation surrounding former alliance boss Carlos Ghosn. Nissan and Renault were left reeling by Ghosn's arrest in Tokyo a year ago, on financial misconduct charges which he denies. They have since tried to reboot their strained partnership by revamping their management teams, including by purging them of Ghosn allies and removing people in top jobs at the time of the scandal. Bollore — who took a step up at the French carmaker when Ghosn left even though he was known for his close ties to the alliance founder — was eventually pushed out as Renault's CEO on Oct. 11, days after penning his letter. In comments sent to Reuters, Nissan spokeswoman Azusa Momose denied there were any irregularities in its internal investigation of Ghosn's affairs, and added that the company had reviewed its processes once again following Bollore's letter. "Nissan's independent directors confirmed that the investigation was properly conducted and could be relied on," Momose said. Nissan directors had discussed all the allegations raised by Bollore and the company "concluded that Bollore's concerns were not founded and were based for the most part on inaccurate information and speculation," she added. Bollore said in the letter that he was particularly concerned by the revelation that Nissan had a list of 80 managers implicated in financial dealings similar to the ones attributed to Ghosn. He also raised issues with the chain of command at Nissan, saying some key board members were sometimes kept in the dark on internal matters. Renault, which is still searching for a permanent replacement for Bollore as CEO, had no immediate comment. As well as changing its CEO, Nissan recently demoted senior vice president Hari Nada — a key whistleblower against Ghosn and whose role was also questioned in Bollore's letter — although its internal investigation had found no evidence against the executive. Related Video:
Nissan, Toyota offering payment deferments to people affected by government shutdown
Tue, 15 Oct 2013Two weeks into the budget-related government shutdown and it sounds like some progress is finally being made, but that doesn't really help furloughed government employees pay their bills. To help out a little, Nissan and Toyota are joining Hyundai with offering payment deferments to current owners and lessees.
In a release, a Nissan spokesperson said the company is "sympathetic to any of our customers who find themselves in difficult financial circumstances - many times outside of their control."
Both Japanese automakers are allowing payment extensions of up to 90 days without penalties or fees. Unlike the Hyundai Assurance Plan, though, it doesn't seem like the Nissan or Toyota assistance will be extended to those who are still in the buying process. Scroll down for press releases from both companies about their respective payment deferment programs.