2014 Nissan Frontier Sv on 2040-cars
8435 US 31 S., Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:5-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N6AD0EV6EN729172
Stock Num: 14461
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier SV
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Silver
Options: Drive Type: 4WD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
SV trim. Bluetooth, CD Player, Dual Zone A/C, iPod/MP3 Input, Aluminum Wheels, Trailer Hitch, Bed Liner, Head Airbag, Satellite Radio, Back-Up Camera, 4x4. Warranty 5 yrs/60k Miles - Drivetrain Warranty; READ MORE!======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player, Trailer Hitch, Dual Zone A/C MP3 Player, 4x4, Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass. ======EXPERTS CONCLUDE: KBB.com's review says If you're looking for a tough and affordable truck with serious off-road credentials, but you don't have the space for a full-size pickup, the 2014 Nissan Frontier is the perfect solution.. ======WHY BUY FROM US: After more than 50 years in business, The Hubler Auto Group, through the power of ten central Indiana locations, has literally sold hundreds of thousands of vehicles and is one of the oldest and most prolific auto dealers in the State employing 550 people. The Hubler Auto Group can claim the title for selling more G.M. vehicles in the State of Indiana than any other dealer or dealer group, and has earned the right to brag of having the largest and most loyal customer Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase. Hubler Nissan is committed to providing the finest automotive ownership experience through superior customer service. Let us make you a "Customer for life". We have 99% Guaranteed Credit Approval! For more details or to schedule an appointment, call us at 888-548-9398.
Nissan Frontier for Sale
2014 nissan frontier sl(US $33,045.00)
2014 nissan frontier sl(US $33,624.00)
2002 nissan frontier se desert runner king cab(US $5,495.00)
2014 nissan frontier sv(US $26,500.00)
2011 nissan frontier sv(US $22,000.00)
2012 nissan frontier sl(US $29,356.00)
Auto Services in Indiana
Webbs Auto Center ★★★★★
Webb Ford ★★★★★
Tire Grading Co ★★★★★
Sun Tech Auto Glass ★★★★★
S & S Automotive ★★★★★
Prestige Auto Sales Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan shareholders oust Carlos Ghosn from board of directors
Mon, Apr 8 2019TOKYO — Nissan's shareholders approved on Monday the ouster from the Japanese automaker's board of its former chairman, Carlos Ghosn, who is facing allegations of financial misconduct. The approval, which was expected, was indicated by applause from the more than 4,000 people gathered at a Tokyo hotel for a three-hour extraordinary shareholders' meeting. Other votes had been submitted in advance. Ahead of the vote, Nissan's top executive apologized to shareholders for the scandal at the Japanese automaker and asked them to approve Ghosn's dismissal. Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa and other Nissan executives bowed deeply in apology to shareholders attending the extraordinary meeting at a Tokyo hotel. Shareholders also approved the appointment of French alliance partner Renault SA's Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard to replace Ghosn. Renault owns 43 percent of Nissan. Senard, introduced to shareholders at the meeting's end, thanked them and promised to do his best to keep the automaker's performance on track. "I will dedicate my energy to enhance the future of Nissan," said Senard. The shareholders also gave a green light to removing from the board a former executive direct, Greg Kelly, who has been charged with collaborating with Ghosn in the alleged misconduct. Angry shareholders demanded an explanation for how wrongdoing on an allegedly massive scale had gone unchecked for years. The meeting was closed except to stockholders but livestreamed. One shareholder said Nissan's entire management should resign immediately. Saikawa said he felt his responsibility lay in fixing the shoddy corporate governance at Nissan first, and continuing to lead its operations. Another shareholder asked if Nissan was prepared for a damage lawsuit from shareholders since its stock price has plunged. "I deeply, deeply apologize for all the worries and troubles we have caused," Saikawa said. "This is an unprecedented and unbelievable misconduct by a top executive." He outlined the findings of an internal investigation, such as payments of a consultation fee to Ghosn's sister for 13 years. The investigation has also found too much power had been focused in one person, he said. Ken Miyamoto, 65, a Nissan shareholder, said he was disappointed. "It is really such a pity as he was a brilliant manager," Miyamoto said of Ghosn before heading into the meeting.
Asking price for Paul Walker's GT-R from Fast & Furious nearly triples [w/video]
Tue, 17 Dec 2013The German owner of the only Nissan Skyline GT-R to survive filming Fast & Furious (a.k.a., The Fast and the Furious 4) has put his car up for sale following the death of Paul Walker, Yahoo Autos reports. The original sale price was reportedly an already hefty 300,000 euros ($412,110), but it has since been raised to 1,000,000 euros ($1.37 million).
Despite many well-intentioned efforts, the Skyline GT-R was (and still is) illegal to import for street use in the US, so this R34-generation GT-R and seven others were shipped here without engines and classified as kit cars to sidestep federal law. Once here, the engines were installed, and seven street-legal GT-Rs proceeded to be destroyed during the filming of F&F. But one car, the "hero" car for sale here, was driven by Walker in non-violent scenes and thus is the only GT-R that survived filming.
Then, in July 2009, the federal government cracked down on importers of these cars, seizing almost 50 GT-Rs, including this one, telling owners to export them or risk having them destroyed. The hero GT-R was therefore exported, and its whereabouts have been unknown until recently, when the current German owner allowed it to be featured in a review (watch the German-language video below). You can see the online ad (also German) of the heavily modified GT-R here, where it sits proudly with its sky-high price tag.
Carlos Ghosn's lawyer requests bail again after Nissan ex-chairman indicted — again
Mon, Apr 22 2019TOKYO — Japanese prosecutors indicted Carlos Ghosn on Monday on another charge of aggravated breach of trust, a Tokyo court said, the fourth charge against the former Nissan Motor Co Ltd chairman, which his lawyers met immediately with a bail request. The charge came on the day Ghosn's latest detention period was set to expire. Ghosn had been out on bail when authorities arrested him for a fourth time on April 4 on suspicion he enriched himself at a cost of $5 million to the automaker. "We are confident that we have the evidence to successfully prosecute all four cases," an official from the prosecutor's office said at a briefing after the indictment was announced. Ghosn has denied all four of the charges, which include understating his income, and said he is the victim of a boardroom coup. He has accused former colleagues of "backstabbing," describing them as selfish rivals bent on derailing a closer alliance between Nissan and its top shareholder, France's Renault SA. "Carlos Ghosn is innocent of the latest charges brought against him by the Tokyo prosecutors, aided and abetted by certain Nissan conspirators," a Ghosn representative said in a statement. The case has exposed tensions in the Nissan-Renault alliance forged by Ghosn some two decades ago when the French automaker invested in Nissan, then on the brink of bankruptcy — a deal that gave Renault control over its larger partner. Nissan is due to reject a management integration proposal from Renault and will instead call for an equal capital relationship, the Nikkei newspaper said on Monday, citing sources. Ghosn's arrest has also focused a harsh light on Japan's judicial system, which critics refer to as "hostage justice" as defendants who deny their charges are often not granted bail. Under Japanese law, prosecutors are able to hold suspects for up to 22 days without charge and interrogate them without their lawyers present. In accordance with these terms, prosecutors had to indict or release Ghosn by Monday. According to the latest indictment, Ghosn caused a total of $5 million in losses to Nissan from July 2017 through July 2018. During that period, prosecutors allege two separate payments of $5 million were made from the account of a Nissan subsidiary into the account of an overseas dealership. A total of $5 million was subsequently transferred from the dealership's account to another account in which Ghosn had an interest.