2011 - Nissan Armada on 2040-cars
Surfside, California, United States

Original Owner, Low Mileage, Purchased At Nissan
Nissan Armada for Sale
Nissan armada se off-road sport utility 4-door(US $2,000.00)
2013 - nissan armada(US $26,000.00)
Free shipping cont usa! donohoo, navigation, heated front seats, back up camera
12 luxury suv loaded v8 leather nav dvd chrome wheels extra clean
2006 nissan armada le 4x4 automatic 4-door suv
2013 nissan armada sv
Auto Services in California
Windshield Repair Pro ★★★★★
Willow Springs Co. ★★★★★
Williams Glass ★★★★★
Wild Rose Motors Ltd. ★★★★★
Wheatland Smog & Repair ★★★★★
West Valley Smog ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan to bring Friend-Me concept to Shanghai
Mon, 01 Apr 2013Nissan's got a big ol' show planned for its immersive space at the 2013 Shanghai Motor Show where visitors will see, touch, hear and smell the Nissan world. Sitting among 20 offerings that include the GT-R, Quest, Murano and Teana will be the Friend-Me concept (click image above to enlarge), the first show car created with "key input" by Chinese designers at Nissan Design China in Beijing. Its USP is "Four seats, one mind connectivity" that promotes information sharing among all the occupants.
The Friend-Me has the "vibrant, young" Chinese demographic in mind, our guess being Nissan thinks there's no reason to stop the digital sharing just because you're sitting in a car. We'll find out on April 20 exactly what's being exchanged in the Friend-Me. Until then, there's a press release below with a little more info.
Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa resigns, successor to be named
Mon, Sep 9 2019YOKOHAMA, Japan — Nissan Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa tendered his resignation Monday after acknowledging that he had received dubious income and vowed to pass the leadership of the Japanese automaker to a new generation. Board member Yasushi Kimura told reporters at an evening news conference at company headquarters in Yokohama that the board has approved Saikawa's resignation, effective Sept. 16, and a successor will be appointed next month. A search is underway, he added. Calls for Saikawa's resignation, which arose after the arrest last year of his predecessor, Carlos Ghosn, on various financial misconduct allegations, have grown louder after Saikawa acknowledged last week that he had received dubious payments. The income was linked to the stock price of Nissan Motor Co., and he has said his pay got inflated by illicitly adjusting the date for cashing in. The automaker's board met to look into the allegations against Saikawa, as well as other issues related to Ghosn's allegations and corporate ethics at the company. Kimura said the income Saikawa had received was confirmed as "not illegal." Ghosn, who is out on bail and awaiting trial, says he's innocent. Kimura and three other board members, who all have backgrounds outside the company, said their investigation of the scandal over Ghosn's arrest found that alleged misconduct by Ghosn and Greg Kelly, a former board member who was also arrested, had caused 35 billion yen ($350 million) in damage to the company. Nissan will seek a repayment of the damages, Kimura said. The board said about 10 candidates are being considered as a replacement for Saikawa. They did not identify them, but said outsiders and non-Japanese are on the list. Until a successor is decided, Chief Operating Officer Yasuhiro Yamauchi will serve as interim chief, the board said. Saikawa has not been charged. "I have been trying to do what needs to be done so that I can pass the baton over as soon as possible," he told reporters earlier in the day, referring to his willingness to leave his job. Saikawa did not appear at the news conference initially, but the four board members who led the event said he would later. Saikawa has said he didn't know about the improprieties, promised to return the money and blamed the system he said Ghosn had created at Nissan for the dubious payments. Japanese media reports said Saikawa had received tens of millions of yen (hundreds of thousands of dollars) in extra compensation.
Nissan hopes to inject some spice into Rogue with 'Open The Briefcase'
Wed, 08 Jan 2014Nissan is in the midst of rolling out the redesigned 2014 Rogue and has launched an interesting social media game called Open The Briefcase. The video that launches this game depicts a simple ride-share gone very wrong, with a man getting embroiled in a high-speed chase in a bid to escape with a strange briefcase. Eventually, it all goes haywire, and the man and his driver are captured. The only question seems to be, what's in the briefcase?
The contest, which asks participants to select one of three briefcases by cracking a code, is set to reward three individuals with a new Rogue. New attempts can be made each day, and participants can get additional chances to open a briefcase by sharing the video. The contest kicked off on January 3 and will run until February 14. Hop over to the contest page on Facebook to take part, or just watch the video below and enjoy a bit of entertainment.