2014 Nissan 370z Nismo on 2040-cars
1035 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, Florida, United States
Engine:3.7L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:6-Speed Manual
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JN1AZ4EHXEM635813
Stock Num: A14405
Make: Nissan
Model: 370Z NISMO
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Gun Metallic
Interior Color: Black
Options: Drive Type: RWD
Number of Doors: 2 Doors
Mileage: 5
Before you make the drive - Please call for vehicle availability and location. Get $250 OFF YOUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE!!!! Print this page, bring it in and ask for Colleen!
Nissan 370Z for Sale
2014 nissan 370z base(US $31,242.00)
2014 nissan 370z base(US $30,954.00)
2012 nissan 370z nismo(US $34,000.00)
2010 nissan 370z(US $24,400.00)
Coupe 3.7l power door locks power windows homelink system am/fm stereo radio(US $30,500.00)
2009 370z 24k original miles
Auto Services in Florida
Yogi`s Tire Shop Inc ★★★★★
Window Graphics ★★★★★
West Palm Beach Kia ★★★★★
Wekiva Auto Body ★★★★★
Value Tire Royal Palm Beach ★★★★★
Valu Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn changes to hotshot attorney and a new defense strategy
Wed, Feb 13 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's chief defense attorney Motonari Otsuru resigned and was replaced by a team that includes hotshot lawyer Junichiro Hironaka, in a change of strategy from the ousted Nissan Motor chairman three months after his arrest. Ghosn, Nissan's one-time savior, has been held in detention since his Nov. 19 arrest. He's been indicted and accused of under-reporting his salary and breach of trust. He has denied the charges. The once-feted auto executive hired Hiroshi Kawatsu as head of a new defense team, his office said on Wednesday. Hironaka, 73, has won several high profile cases, helping acquit senior lawmaker Ichiro Ozawa and senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki. Hiring Hironaka would mean a more aggressive legal strategy, said Nobuo Gohara, a former prosecutor. Otsuru previously led the special prosecutors' office that is now handling Ghosn's case. "Otsuru was miscast. He worked at the heart of the special prosecutors office so he was not someone who was going to go after them aggressively," Gohara said. "Hironaka is an experienced defense lawyer who has won a number of cases. He will mount a more thorough and aggressive defense." Otsuru's office confirmed his resignation in a statement, but gave no reason for the move. A second member of Ghosn's defense team, Masato Oshikubo, had quit, it said. Go Kondo, Ghosn's third defense lawyer, was unavailable for comment. Ghosn released a short statement thanking Otsuru for his team's "tireless and diligent work," and called him a "very capable and intelligent man and lawyer." The sudden change in attorneys comes ahead of the expected start of informal meetings with prosecutors and judges to discuss pretrial preparations, an indication that there will be no new charges against Ghosn. "As we begin the trial phase, I have decided to engage Hironaka-sensei as my legal counsel," Ghosn said, using an honorific suffix. "I look forward to defending myself vigorously, and this represents the beginning of the process of not only establishing my innocence but also shedding light on the circumstances that led to my unjust detention." Ghosn, 64, told the Nikkei newspaper last month that Nissan executives opposed to his plans for closer ties with automaking partner Renault SA had plotted to remove him. Ghosn was widely credited with rescuing Nissan from near-bankruptcy after he was brought over to Japan in 1999 by Renault after the French automaker bought a chunk of Nissan.
Nissan commits to adding 'iconic' design after Cube killed off
Fri, 25 Jul 2014The Nissan Cube is on its way out here in the US and Canada. In a way, that's too bad, simply because the Cube's styling was nothing if not distinctive - much like the company's own Juke. However, the flame for uniquely styled models is indeed still burning over at Nissan.
We might never see an exact replacement for the Cube in the brand's lineup, but product planning boss Andy Palmer says that its retirement leaves a spot open in the Nissan lineup for something else. "To be clear, we will morph this space in our portfolio into something iconic," said Palmer to Automotive News. Unfortunately, he wouldn't hint at what that could mean.
However, his lack of suggestions makes it fun to speculate about what oddity could replace the Cube, especially since two of Nissan's more recent quirky concepts might have problems hitting the road. The Bladeglider is mired in Nissan and Deltawing Technologies' ongoing patent lawsuit. Alternatively, the retro-inspired IDx might be too expensive to build profitably. Still, this is the company that created both the (nearly dead) Murano CrossCabriolet and the very successful Juke; it can probably come up with something else delightfully weird.
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Tue, 25 Feb 2014Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If you're thinking that the Japanese automaker will take the opportunity to scale-back some of the crossover's polarizing exterior, think again: Nissan claims the new vehicle will feature an "even more striking design." And with stronger-than-expected sales worldwide for the model, we don't see the company's designers capitulating with a meek-faced mid-life update.
For now, the only look we have of this "striking design" is the teaser image shown up top (go ahead and click on it for a closer look). Nissan is also promising improvements in efficiency and refinement, although what that means for the Juke's fun-to-drive character is unclear.
Because we live in an age dominated by social media, the new Juke will perform a slow striptease on a variety of social networks, according to Nissan. It won't be a full reveal, but there should be some clues as to what the CUV's overall look will evolve into, before it's shown in all its glory in Geneva.