2013 Nissan 370z Touring Convertible 2-door 3.7l on 2040-cars
Edwardsburg, Michigan, United States
This is a beautiful car that gets looks everywhere you drive. It is in excellent condition inside and out. I bought this car with 325 miles on it. It's been driven by a 60 year old since I bought it. Always garage kept and stored in the winter. It comes with a deluxe water proof cover that has also never been used outside. I have added custom Avante Guard wheels and a stainless steel axle back exhaust system. The sound and performance is amazing. I currently still have the original Rays Engineering wheels and the original exhaust muffler. Both were removed with only 3000 miles on the car. Shipment is the responsibility of the buyer, I highly recommend Angels Moving Autos, they are reasonable and will deliver to your door anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Enjoy!! |
Nissan 370Z for Sale
2012 nissan 370z immaculate silver base with sport package upgrades
2013 nissan 370z base
13 370z coupe, 1 owner, navigation, automatic, pristine condition, stunning!(US $31,995.00)
2010 nissan 370z touring(US $22,390.00)
2009 nissan 370z low miles!! clean!!(US $15,950.00)
2009 nissan 370z manual sport package coupe 2-door 3.7l 6spd manual
Auto Services in Michigan
Village Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Unique Auto Care ★★★★★
Toledo Sign Co Inc ★★★★★
Tim Leslie Auto & Truck Svc ★★★★★
The Collision Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan Cube dead for 2015
Wed, 09 Jul 2014Another class cut-up has graduated from our motor pool. The Nissan Cube's indefatigable weirdness was likely both its chief selling point and its Achilles Heel, but Autoblog sources say that after a six-year run in the US, the niche player has been scrubbed from the Japanese automaker's lineup.
The move is hardly unexpected - there was confirmation from Nissan Canada that it was pulling the plug on the asymmetric little front-driver in its market back in May, and sales have not exactly been sparkling here in the States, either. In June, Nissan shifted just 336 Cubes, down 23.8 percent year over year. So far this year, Nissan has sold 2,294 units, a sales pace off 30.9 percent versus 2013. At its peak in 2010, the Cube remained firmly a niche vehicle, selling 22,968 units.
Nissan North America's Dan Passe, senior manager of product communications, maintains that "We are continuing to sell the 2014 Cube and we haven't made an announcement about future model plans," but Autoblog sources indicate that an official announcement will be coming in the next couple of months, and the Cube has been conspicuously left off of an exhaustive 2015 lineup "Charting the Changes" announcement released on Tuesday.
Carlos Ghosn's new lawyer, 'the Razor,' starts slashing
Wed, Feb 20 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's new lawyer took aim at Nissan, prosecutors and courts on Wednesday, dismissing the charges against the ousted chairman as an internal company matter and saying Japan was out of step with international norms by keeping his client in jail. "This should have been dealt with as an internal matter," Junichiro Hironaka, nicknamed the Razor, said at his first press briefing. Ghosn, who was arrested in November over alleged financial misconduct and remains in detention in a Tokyo jail, picked a new team last week with long-time defense attorney Hironaka as a key member to replace Motonari Otsuru, a lawyer who once ran the prosecutor's office investigating him. Hironaka's combative style contrasts with the low-key approach adopted by media-shy Otsuru. Ghosn's switch to an aggressive legal strategy came after his attempts to win bail failed and just before lawyers were due to sit down with prosecutors and judges for the first time to hash out a schedule for pre-trial discovery meetings, where prosecutors will reveal evidence and submit a list of witnesses. Hironaka said he didn't know why Ghosn picked him, but added that Ghosn probably wanted an experienced criminal lawyer as the case moved toward trial. The 73-year-old defense attorney is reputed for winning high profile cases, including the acquittal of a senior lawmaker, Ichiro Ozawa, on financial misconduct charges. He also helped free a senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki who was jailed for four months on corruption charges fabricated by prosecutors. Yet, even with greater legal firepower the former Nissan Motor Co boss faces a criminal justice system where only three out of every 100 defendants pleading not guilty are acquitted. Neither does Japan have a plea-deal mechanism that would allow Ghosn to agree to lesser charges for a lighter sentence. "The change in lawyers means a change in style, but the legal strategy will still be the same. I don't think it increases Ghosn's chance of an acquittal," said Masashi Akita, a defense lawyer at Shin-Yu Law Office in Osaka, ahead of Wednesday's comments by Hironaka. Ghosn has lost his perch atop an automotive alliance trio of French carmaker Renault SA and Japanese automakers Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Attempts to win bail, including an offer to wear a GPS ankle bracelet and hire security guards to stop him trying to tamper with evidence, failed.
Some NY cabs could avoid hybrid ban
Fri, 05 Apr 2013The Nissan NV200 is having a rough go of it as New York City's Taxi of Tomorrow. The Greater New York Taxi Association wants the van banned on the grounds that it isn't a hybrid, and has gone so far as to sue the city to keep the NV200 out of taxi fleets. According to The New York Times, the city has responded by proposing to allow taxi drivers to use certain hybrid vehicles. The Taxi and Limousine Commission's proposal would allow any vehicle with an interior volume of 138 cubic feet or more. Unfortunately, that excludes nearly every machine that isn't the size of the NV200.
Technically, Nissan is working on a hybrid version of the Taxi of Tomorrow, but it may be years before that model hits the streets, and the Greater New York Taxi Association isn't satisfied with the city's offer. In a statement, the Association said, "These rules look like they have been created to short-circuit the litigation. We do not consider this to be a serious proposal."