Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

350 Z Convertible, 6 Speed on 2040-cars

Year:2006 Mileage:29500
Location:

Advertising:

Excellant condition, six speed manual, chrome wheels, brand new tires, original owner, black over red convertible, 6 disc CD player, 250 mile free delivery from Lansing Michigan. This automobile has never seen snow. Bank transfer of funds for payment.  We are selling because we (me) purchased a 1955 fat fendered ford F100 Pickup.. 

Auto blog

Nissan wants French State out of its alliance with Renault

Tue, Oct 27 2015

While it's called the Renault-Nissan Alliance, the French side actually throws around a lot of weight in the relationship, and the government there is the largest shareholder. Meanwhile, the Japanese company generates about two-thirds of the sales. As leader of both automakers, Carlos Ghosn is reportedly now working to put more control into the Nissan side, according to insiders speaking to Reuters. The French State is expected to fight hard against losing sway. The government in France prompted Ghosn's distrust after buying up 19.7 percent of Renault's stock, from a previous 15 percent. Officials snubbed the CEO by giving him just a few hours notice, according to Reuters. Now, the boss is looking for ways to mitigate state control, but to make this plan happen Ghosn needs formal approval from the Renault board. If successful, the proposed plan would overhaul the close partnership between the automakers. Whereas the French side currently has the final say in decisions, this move would grant both of them equal power. In addition, Nissan would become the largest owner of Renault, but the French wouldn't have the same control over its Japanese ally. The French government isn't ready to just hand over power to Ghosn, though, because it reportedly wants to protect jobs in the country. The Alliance "must not be destabilized by governance changes or adjustments that could also lead to conflicts of interest," Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron said to Reuters. Clearly, this fight is just beginning. Related Video:

Nissan shareholders oust Carlos Ghosn from board of directors

Mon, Apr 8 2019

TOKYO — Nissan's shareholders approved on Monday the ouster from the Japanese automaker's board of its former chairman, Carlos Ghosn, who is facing allegations of financial misconduct. The approval, which was expected, was indicated by applause from the more than 4,000 people gathered at a Tokyo hotel for a three-hour extraordinary shareholders' meeting. Other votes had been submitted in advance. Ahead of the vote, Nissan's top executive apologized to shareholders for the scandal at the Japanese automaker and asked them to approve Ghosn's dismissal. Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa and other Nissan executives bowed deeply in apology to shareholders attending the extraordinary meeting at a Tokyo hotel. Shareholders also approved the appointment of French alliance partner Renault SA's Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard to replace Ghosn. Renault owns 43 percent of Nissan. Senard, introduced to shareholders at the meeting's end, thanked them and promised to do his best to keep the automaker's performance on track. "I will dedicate my energy to enhance the future of Nissan," said Senard. The shareholders also gave a green light to removing from the board a former executive direct, Greg Kelly, who has been charged with collaborating with Ghosn in the alleged misconduct. Angry shareholders demanded an explanation for how wrongdoing on an allegedly massive scale had gone unchecked for years. The meeting was closed except to stockholders but livestreamed. One shareholder said Nissan's entire management should resign immediately. Saikawa said he felt his responsibility lay in fixing the shoddy corporate governance at Nissan first, and continuing to lead its operations. Another shareholder asked if Nissan was prepared for a damage lawsuit from shareholders since its stock price has plunged. "I deeply, deeply apologize for all the worries and troubles we have caused," Saikawa said. "This is an unprecedented and unbelievable misconduct by a top executive." He outlined the findings of an internal investigation, such as payments of a consultation fee to Ghosn's sister for 13 years. The investigation has also found too much power had been focused in one person, he said. Ken Miyamoto, 65, a Nissan shareholder, said he was disappointed. "It is really such a pity as he was a brilliant manager," Miyamoto said of Ghosn before heading into the meeting.

Nissan exec talks about smaller Leaf, and maybe a CUV EV as well

Tue, Sep 27 2016

The Renault Zoe is a popular electric vehicle in Europe, and it gives buyers on the continent a zero-emissions option that's smaller than the Nissan Leaf. Here in the US, Nissan only offers its one all-electric passenger vehicle, but the company might be taking a page from its corporate partner to offer a smaller Leaf in the near future. According to Gareth Dunsmore, Nissan EV European head, Nissan is thinking about both a smaller EV based on the Zoe and larger, all-electric SUV/CUV. "We've invested $5.4 billion in electric cars such as the Leaf, so we need to ensure we're satisfying as many types of customer as possible," he said. "In Europe, that could mean looking towards B-segment hatches and SUVs or crossovers," according to Auto Express. "If we look towards crossovers or the B-segment for the next car, those could make perfect sense." As for what we actually know about the next-gen Leaf, details are scarce. We did get confirmation that a 200-mile range update is in the works, but information on timing and other details are still something we're waiting for. Let's throw the idea of a smaller Leaf into the rumormill and see when Nissan starts talking. The gallery above shows off the Nissan IDS concept, which was shown at the Tokyo Motor Show last year. Related Video: Featured Gallery Nissan IDS Concept: Tokyo 2015 News Source: Auto ExpressImage Credit: Copyright 2016 Sebastian Blanco / AOL Green Nissan Renault Crossover SUV Electric renault zoe nissan ids