2006 350z Grand Touring Roadster-v6 3.5 Liter 300bph-6 Speed Manual Transmission on 2040-cars
Bakersfield, California, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Engine:V6 3.5 liter 300 bph
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 6
Make: Nissan
Model: 350Z
Trim: Grand Touring Roadster
Warranty: 100,000 mile
Drive Type: traction control and limited slip
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible, Factory Bose, Leather steering wheel
Mileage: 17,004
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes
Sub Model: Grand Touring Roadster
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power convertible top
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
This vehicle is in mint condition. It has on 17,004 miles. It comes with a transferable 100,000 mile warranty that covers just about everything. The color is Magnetic black pearl. The seats are black leather with accent stitching. The carpet even looks new and the convertible top shows no fading. This vehicle is always hand detailed and never run through a car wash. It is always garaged. Service is always completed at a Nissan Dealership and only synthetic oil is used. It has a factory NISMO stainless steel exhaust. The factory Bose multi disc sound system is incredible. Non smokers. This vehicle has just about every option available. High book is over $24,000 and low book is $21,400. Purchased from Nissan Dealership in Valencia, California and serviced in Bakersfield, California
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2006 nissan 350z base coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $13,500.00)
2008 nissan 350z base coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $17,897.00)
2006 nissan 350z touring coupe auto 48k miles leather bose 6cd loaded free ship(US $12,000.00)
2003 nissan 350z touring coupe 2-door 3.5l silver 6spd(US $11,000.00)
2008 nissan 350z coupe 6-speed xenons 18" wheels 37k mi texas direct auto(US $19,780.00)
2007 nissan 350z base coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $18,300.00)
Auto Services in California
Z Auto Sales & Leasing ★★★★★
X-treme Auto Care ★★★★★
Wrona`s Quality Auto Repair ★★★★★
Woody`s Truck & Auto Body ★★★★★
Winter Chevrolet - Honda ★★★★★
Western Towing ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa resigns, successor to be named
Mon, Sep 9 2019YOKOHAMA, Japan — Nissan Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa tendered his resignation Monday after acknowledging that he had received dubious income and vowed to pass the leadership of the Japanese automaker to a new generation. Board member Yasushi Kimura told reporters at an evening news conference at company headquarters in Yokohama that the board has approved Saikawa's resignation, effective Sept. 16, and a successor will be appointed next month. A search is underway, he added. Calls for Saikawa's resignation, which arose after the arrest last year of his predecessor, Carlos Ghosn, on various financial misconduct allegations, have grown louder after Saikawa acknowledged last week that he had received dubious payments. The income was linked to the stock price of Nissan Motor Co., and he has said his pay got inflated by illicitly adjusting the date for cashing in. The automaker's board met to look into the allegations against Saikawa, as well as other issues related to Ghosn's allegations and corporate ethics at the company. Kimura said the income Saikawa had received was confirmed as "not illegal." Ghosn, who is out on bail and awaiting trial, says he's innocent. Kimura and three other board members, who all have backgrounds outside the company, said their investigation of the scandal over Ghosn's arrest found that alleged misconduct by Ghosn and Greg Kelly, a former board member who was also arrested, had caused 35 billion yen ($350 million) in damage to the company. Nissan will seek a repayment of the damages, Kimura said. The board said about 10 candidates are being considered as a replacement for Saikawa. They did not identify them, but said outsiders and non-Japanese are on the list. Until a successor is decided, Chief Operating Officer Yasuhiro Yamauchi will serve as interim chief, the board said. Saikawa has not been charged. "I have been trying to do what needs to be done so that I can pass the baton over as soon as possible," he told reporters earlier in the day, referring to his willingness to leave his job. Saikawa did not appear at the news conference initially, but the four board members who led the event said he would later. Saikawa has said he didn't know about the improprieties, promised to return the money and blamed the system he said Ghosn had created at Nissan for the dubious payments. Japanese media reports said Saikawa had received tens of millions of yen (hundreds of thousands of dollars) in extra compensation.
Dacia Duster to spawn inexpensive Nissan Terrano, will we get it?
Sat, 08 Jun 2013When going to overseas auto shows, one can't help but spend an inordinate amount of time eyeballing forbidden automotive fruit. It's often of the seriously rare, criminally powerful and six- or seven-digit variety. But more often than one might think, the genuinely affordable overseas hero makes us swoon, too. So it is with the Dacia/Renault Duster, the cheap-as-chips, hard-wearing utility vehicle. We've often thought that its basic, rugged charms would play well in the US if saddled with a low enough price tag, but we've never seen much of a window for that to actually come true.
But now, Autocar India is reporting that Nissan will flex its alliance with Renault to spin off a Duster of its own, one that exhumes the Terrano nameplate, a moniker once used for overseas versions of the first- and second-generation Pathfinder. The new model will feature unique sheetmetal to give it a familial look, but the interior will be the same, and we expect the same goes for the powertrain, meaning there will be a range of gasoline and diesel four-cylinder engines with both manual and automatic gearboxes and front- or all-wheel drive.
So, does that mean we'll get a Nissan version of the Duster-based Terrano to call our own? Sadly, almost certainly not. Company spokesman Dan Bedore tells Autoblog flatly, "There are no plans to bring this model to the US." Bummer. Even if it isn't ultimately as capable as the larger, long-in-the-tooth Xterra (it's more on par with the now departed Canadian-market X-Trail), we think the Duster's archetypal SUV looks and low cost barrier would win it plenty of fans in our market. Our guess is that redesigning the model to meet US regulations (crash, emissions, lighting, etc.) would be prohibitively expensive, and the Dacia/Renault model is built in some pretty distant facilities - Brazil, India, Romania and Russia among them - making the business case harder still.
Renault delays decision on merger with Fiat Chrysler
Wed, Jun 5 2019PARIS — Renault has delayed a decision on whether to merge with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, a deal that could reshape the global auto industry as carmakers race to make electric and autonomous vehicles for the masses. The deal still looks likely, but faced new criticism Tuesday from Renault's leading union and questions from its Japanese alliance partner Nissan. The French government is also putting conditions on the deal, including job guarantees and an operational headquarters based in France. The French carmaker's board will meet again at the end of the day Wednesday to "continue to study with interest" last week's merger proposal from FCA, Renault said in a statement. A Renault board meeting Tuesday to study the deal was inconclusive. The company didn't explain why, but a French government official said board members don't want to rush into a deal and are seeking agreement on all parts of the potential merger. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with government policy, told The Associated Press the conditions outlined by France's finance minister still "need to be met." France and Italy are both painting themselves as winners in the deal, which could save both companies 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) a year. But workers worry a merger could lead to job losses, and analysts warn it could bog down in the challenges of managing such a hulking company across multiple countries. And a possible loser is Japan's Nissan, whose once-mighty alliance with Renault and Mitsubishi is on the rocks since star CEO Carlos Ghosn's arrest in November. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa cast doubt Tuesday on whether his company will be involved in a Renault-Fiat Chrysler merger — and suggested adding Fiat Chrysler to the looser Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance instead. Saikawa said in a statement that the Renault-Fiat Chrysler deal would "significantly alter" the structure of Nissan's longtime partnership with Renault, and Nissan would analyze its contractual relationships to protect the company's interests. If Renault's board says "yes" to Fiat Chrysler, that would open the way for a non-binding memorandum of understanding to start exclusive merger negotiations. The ensuing process — including consultations with unions, the French government, antitrust authorities and other regulators — would take about a year. A merger would create the world's third-biggest automaker, worth almost $40 billion and producing some 8.7 million vehicles a year.



