2005 Nissan 350z 35th Anniversary Edition Coupe 2-door 3.5l Twin Turbo on 2040-cars
Everett, Washington, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.5L 3498CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Nissan
Model: 350Z
Trim: 35th Anniversary Edition Coupe 2-Door
Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 29,000
Sub Model: 350z
Exterior Color: Yellow
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 6
Number of Doors: 2
i am selling my 2005 nissan 35th year anniversary special edition
fairlady z model v6 3.5 ONLY 29K MILES ACTUAL excellent condition inside and outside
looks new CLEAN TITLE REGISTERED IN MY NAME and i have carfax i am second owner
car has no problems well maintained automatic and tiptronic
runs and drives amazing fully custom with veilside body kit
and built motor with a greddy twin turbo kit
greddy blow off valve greddy front mount cooler and more
currently has about 500 horse power very fast car and can
handle more the kbb price for stock is 24k and there is over
$20,000 in parts and labor about $45k invested in this car
it needs nothing has bigger injectors , pistons , rods ,
and much more aftermarket parts serious buyers only .
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2005 nissan 350z grand touring convertible low miles(US $18,500.00)
2004 nissan 350z touring supercharged 400whp low miles 40,000(US $22,000.00)
2003 nissan 350z touring lemans sunset (orange)(US $8,900.00)
Leather inteior
2005 nissan 350z grand touring convertible 2-door 3.5l
Nismo(US $24,998.00)
Auto Services in Washington
System Seven Repair ★★★★★
Sunmark Upholstery ★★★★★
Sumner Collision Center ★★★★★
South Tacoma Honda ★★★★★
Sonic Collision Center ★★★★★
Showcase Auto Rebuild ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault and Nissan are among the businesses affected by massive ransomeware attack
Sun, May 14 2017SINGAPORE/TORONTO, May 14 (Reuters) - Technical staff scrambled on Sunday to patch computers and restore infected ones, amid fears that the ransomware worm that stopped car factories, hospitals, shops and schools could wreak fresh havoc on Monday when employees log back on. Cybersecurity experts said the spread of the virus dubbed WannaCry - "ransomware" which locked up more than 200,000 computers - had slowed, but the respite might only be brief. New versions of the worm are expected, they said, and the extent of the damage from Friday's attack remains unclear. Infected computers appear to largely be out-of-date devices that organizations deemed not worth the price of upgrading or, in some cases, machines involved in manufacturing or hospital functions that proved too difficult to patch without possibly disrupting crucial operations, security experts said. Marin Ivezic, cybersecurity partner at PwC, said that some clients had been "working around the clock since the story broke" to restore systems and install software updates, or patches, or restore systems from backups. Microsoft released patches last month and on Friday to fix a vulnerability that allowed the worm to spread across networks, a rare and powerful feature that caused infections to surge on Friday. Code for exploiting that bug, which is known as "Eternal Blue," was released on the internet in March by a hacking group known as the Shadow Brokers. The group claimed it was stolen from a repository of National Security Agency hacking tools. The agency has not responded to requests for comment. Hong Kong-based Ivezic said that the ransomware was forcing some more "mature" clients affected by the worm to abandon their usual cautious testing of patches "to do unscheduled downtime and urgent patching, which is causing some inconvenience." He declined to identify which clients had been affected. The head of the European Union police agency said on Sunday the cyber assault hit 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries and that number will grow when people return to work on Monday. "The global reach is unprecedented ... and those victims, many of those will be businesses, including large corporations," Europol Director Rob Wainwright told Britain's ITV. "At the moment, we are in the face of an escalating threat. The numbers are going up, I am worried about how the numbers will continue to grow when people go to work and turn (on) their machines on Monday morning." MONDAY MORNING RUSH?
How and why Nissan nearly killed off Infiniti
Fri, 25 Jan 2013Launched in 1990, Infiniti was expected to be Japan's answer to BMW (Lexus would end up chasing Mercedes-Benz). Yet things went awry almost right out of the gate. Overlooking the fledgling automaker's now infamous early marketing campaign, its product line over the past twenty-four years has been a roller coaster ride of strong hits (Q45, FX35 and G35) and frustrating misses (M30, I30 and QX4).
In a recent interview with Ward's Auto at the Detroit Auto Show, Nissan Executive Vice President Andy Palmer revealed that the company's luxury brand was almost cancelled by CEO Carlos Ghosn as unnecessary. Infiniti, like most premium marques owned by a volume manufacturer, had fallen into the trap of losing autonomy and pushing its high-end product just like its mainstream models.
The one obvious exception to this industry blunder, said Palmer, was VW Group's Audi brand. Realizing that Audi's impressive comeback over the past two decades shamed even that of actor Robert Downey Jr., Nissan hired Audi veteran Johan de Nysschen to bring Infiniti to its intended glory - and protect it from extinction. Check out the complete interview here.
Are you the next Nissan Frontier?
Fri, 06 Jun 2014A reader of the Phillippine site Autoindustriya.com sent in what appear to be naked spy photos of the pickup that Nissan recently teased first in photo then in video. The shots, one taken from the front and one from the back, have been found on the Nissan Navara Club Thailand forum. The details in the two photos, one from the front and one from the back, match up with the details we can make out from the teaser video, lending credence to the idea that this is indeed the next Nissan Navara, which is essentially the Frontier in overseas markets. Nissan US has reportedly disavowed this as our next Frontier, though; the mysterious photo on Twitter was put there by Nissan Thailand, supposedly the location of these two trucks.
The only other detail submitted with the images is that there's a 2.5-liter turbodiesel under the hood putting out 187 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque, running through either a seven-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed manual. The reveal is scheduled for June 11, which is when we should know a lot more about the Navara and how much it is or isn't indicative of what we'll get with the next Frontier, a vehicle we're still not expecting for some time.