Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2004 Nissan 350z Enthusiast Convertible 2-door 3.5l on 2040-cars

US $12,900.00
Year:2004 Mileage:50
Location:

Meriden, Connecticut, United States

Meriden, Connecticut, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in Connecticut

Whitehall Auto Service Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 2695 Route 35, Wilton
Phone: (914) 232-3630

Trasko`s Garage ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 33 Fairfield Ave, East-Hartland
Phone: (413) 562-9509

Tire Shak ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 12 Great Hill Rd, Milford
Phone: (203) 735-7887

Tech Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 55 Connolly Pkwy, Hamden
Phone: (203) 281-1799

Protech Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 690 S Main St, Middletown
Phone: (860) 343-0000

People`s Auto LLC ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 23 Field Rd, Stafford-Springs
Phone: (860) 763-0711

Auto blog

This tiny 1.5L engine from Nissan makes 400 horsepower

Tue, 28 Jan 2014

Back in 2012, Ford packed its tiny 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder in a carry-on suitcase, destined for use in the Fiesta here in the US. In June, Nissan will pack its tiny new three-cylinder engine in a 24 Hours of Le Mans racecar. Nissan's don't-call-me-DeltaWing ZEOD RC racecar will still be able to tackle a single lap under full electric power, but the rest of the time it will be powered by the new 1.5-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine.
Holding the lightweight engine (at right) is Nismo president Shoichi Miyatani, and he's likely smiling because that 40-kilogram (88-pound) engine packs quite a punch with 400 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque. Nissan would like to take a moment to point out this engine's power-to-weight is better than the engines currently used in Formula One racecars. Scroll down for more information on this new race engine, which we'll see in action at Le Mans in June.

Ghosn: Nissan-Renault strife and his arrest can be traced back to Macron

Wed, Jan 8 2020

PARIS — Ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn said on Wednesday that a surprise corporate move, orchestrated five years ago by French President Emmanuel Macron, who was then economy minister, soured relations between Renault and Nissan and contributed to his ouster. Ghosn, the former head of the car alliance, said Nissan executives and Japanese officials were shocked by a 2015 decision by the French government to increase its voting rights at Renault. "This left a big bitterness. Not only with the management of Nissan, but also the government of Japan," Ghosn told reporters, although he did not name Macron. "And this is where the problem started." Macron's office did not respond to a request for comment. In April 2015, as a 37-year-old minister with then-unknown presidential ambitions, Macron ordered a surprise increase in the state's stake in Renault designed to secure double voting rights. The overnight move gave the French state a blocking minority in Renault, which in turn controlled Nissan via its 43.4 percent stake in the Japanese firm. According to French and Japanese sources, that rattled the Japanese side of the Renault-Nissan alliance, which feared a national champion was falling under the control of the French government. In the ensuing eight-month boardroom fight between Macron's ministry and Hiroto Saikawa — Nissan's second-in-command at the time — Ghosn sees the seeds of what he says grew into a conspiracy to have him arrested and oust him from control of Nissan. The 65-year-old fled Japan last month as he awaited trial on charges of under-reporting earnings, breach of trust and misappropriation of company funds, all of which he denies. He is now in Lebanon, where he spoke to international media on Wednesday. "There started to be some kind of defiance from our Japanese colleagues, not only about the alliance but also about me," Ghosn told reporters. "And some of our Japanese friends thought: The only way to get rid of the influence of Renault on Nissan is to get rid of him," he added. "Unfortunately, they were right." Following Ghosn's arrest in November 2018, Nissan executives said that said governance had been eroded by RenaultÂ’s control.

Nissan may take control of struggling Mitsubishi Motors

Wed, May 11 2016

Update: The reports were largely correct. Nissan will take a 34 percent stake in Mitsubishi for roughly $2.2b. Read all about it here. Reports say Nissan will buy a controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors, either 30 or 34 percent, for about 200 billion yen or $1.84 billion. Nissan and Mitsubishi motors are currently part of a joint venture, NMKV, to build minicars together. Nissan is also responsible for reporting fuel-economy discrepancies with cars built under the joint-venture agreement, which put Mitsubishi in its current weakened state. Earlier today, reports surfaced that the fuel-economy issues were wider ranging than originally thought. Mitsubishi now admits that all of its Japanese-market cars sold since 1991 could have had faked fuel-economy data. Shares of Mitsubishi Motors have dropped by about half since the scandal was uncovered, opening the door for a takeover. While Nissan is a much larger company, it can benefit from Mitsubishi's 60-percent share of Japan's minicar market. The two companies also had plans to build electric vehicles together in the joint venture. Japan's Nikkei reports that talks are ongoing between the company and that a decision could be made Thursday by the companies' boards. Related Video: News Source: Nikkei Green Mitsubishi Nissan