Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2004 Nissan 350z Enthusiast on 2040-cars

US $15,000.00
Year:2004 Mileage:64035 Color: Gray
Location:

Dry Ridge, Kentucky, United States

Dry Ridge, Kentucky, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in Kentucky

Wathen`s Service Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 1200 N Weinbach Ave, Baskett
Phone: (812) 476-9176

Tri-State Auto Outlet ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 712 US 60 Hwy, Catlettsburg
Phone: (606) 928-4926

Tire Discounters ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 1481 Versailles Rd, Waddy
Phone: (502) 352-2505

Tim Frye`s Auto Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 231 Old Preston Hwy N, Brooks
Phone: (502) 955-5705

Taylor County Muffler Shop ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 435 W Main St, Cane-Valley
Phone: (270) 465-5728

South Broadway Collision Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 422 Angliana Ave, Lexington
Phone: (866) 595-6470

Auto blog

Court rejects Carlos Ghosn's request to attend Nissan board meeting

Mon, Mar 11 2019

TOKYO — A Japanese court has rejected a request by former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn, released on bail last week, to attend the Japanese automaker's board meeting on Tuesday. Nissan dismissed Ghosn as chairman after his Nov. 19 arrest, but he remains on the board. The Tokyo District Court said it rejected Ghosn's request on Monday but did not elaborate on the reasons. It had been unclear whether Ghosn could attend the board meeting. The court's approval was needed based on restrictions imposed for his release on bail. The restrictions say he cannot tamper with evidence, and attending the board meeting could be seen as putting pressure on Nissan employees. Prosecutors had been expected to argue against his attendance. They were not available for immediate comment. Ghosn has been charged with falsifying financial reports in underreporting his compensation and breach of trust in making payments to a Saudi businessman and having Nissan shoulder investment losses. He insists he is innocent, saying the compensation was never decided or paid, the payments were for legitimate services and Nissan never suffered the losses. Since his release on March 6 from Tokyo Detention Center on 1 billion yen ($9 million) bail, he has been spotted taking walks in Tokyo with his family, but he has not made any comments. His attempt to exercise what his lawyer, Junichiro Hironaka, called his "duty" by attending the board meeting signals one way he may be fighting back. Hironaka has said Ghosn will speak to reporters soon. A date for a news conference has not been announced. Nissan said Monday that Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard, Renault Chief Executive Thierry Bollore, Nissan Motor Co. CEO Hiroto Saikawa, and Osamu Masuko, the chairman and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors Corp., will hold a joint news conference Tuesday after the board meeting. Nissan appears determined to highlight new leadership without Ghosn. It is part of an alliance with Renault SA of France, and more recently with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors, that was largely cobbled together by Ghosn, who led Nissan for two decades. Nissan, which makes the March subcompact, Leaf electric car and Infiniti luxury models, has denounced Ghosn for alleged misconduct. A decision at a shareholders' meeting is needed to remove Ghosn from the board. A shareholders' meeting is scheduled for next month.

Mercedes, Renault-Nissan to work together on truck project

Wed, Apr 8 2015

Just a few weeks ago, Mercedes-Benz barged into the automotive world with news of a pickup as a mysterious but enticing future model from the German brand. Rumors of a possible collaboration with Nissan followed, but Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn refused to give any clear details. That speculation is now over, because the automakers made their truck partnership official. This new information reveals that the Mercedes truck won't be a full in-house creation from Daimler. For example, the pickup will share some of its underpinnings with the latest Nissan NP300 Navara. The German company's engineers, however, will work to change the design to their liking. Also, as in the rendering, Mercedes will use a double-cab body for the model. "Thanks to our well-established partnership with the Renault-Nissan Alliance, we are able to drastically reduce the time and cost to enter this key segment." Daimler Chairman Dr. Dieter Zetsche said in the company's release. Nissan will play a further major role in the project by helping Renault develop a pickup based on the Navara as well. By 2020, all three trucks will be built together in Cordoba, Argentina, for Latin American markets and in Barcelona, Spain, for other parts of the world. Mercedes will target both regular customers and commercial buyers with its truck. While still not officially slated for North America, there's a chance that the Mercedes truck might be sold here. The US arm of the company reportedly has until the end of the year to decide to offer it with some added luxury-oriented upgrades compared to the rest of the world. Daimler & Renault-Nissan Alliance expand cooperation to 1-ton pickup trucks April 07, 2015 Daimler & Renault-Nissan Alliance expand cooperation to 1-ton pickup trucks Nissan and Daimler to jointly develop midsize pickup truck Mercedes-Benz pickup to share some of the architecture with the all-new Nissan NP300 Mercedes-Benz vehicle to be engineered and designed by Daimler to meet specific needs of its customers Mercedes-Benz pickup will target Europe, Australia, South Africa and Latin America Pickup trucks to be built in Barcelona, Spain, and Cordoba, Argentina Latest milestone in the five-year strategic cooperation between Daimler and the Renault-Nissan Alliance STUTTGART/PARIS/YOKOHAMA –The Renault-Nissan Alliance and Daimler AG will expand their five-year strategic cooperation into the pickup truck segment.

Japan court adds 10 more days to Ghosn's detention

Sun, Dec 23 2018

A Japanese court on Sunday extended for 10 days the detention of ousted Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn, who is facing new allegations of making the car maker shoulder $16.6 million in personal investment losses. The extension announced by the Tokyo District Court means Ghosn will remain in Tokyo's main detention center, where he has been confined since his arrest last month on initial allegations of financial misconduct. Ghosn was re-arrested on Friday based on suspicions that around October 2008 he shifted personal trades to Nissan to make it responsible for 1.85 billion yen ($16.6 million) in appraisal losses, prosecutors said. They said the move inflicted damage on Nissan by having it deposit a total of $14.7 million on four occasions between June 2009 and March 2012 into a related bank account. (Reporting by Daniel Leussink; editing by Darren Schuettler)Related Video: Government/Legal Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Nissan Renault