2 Door Coupe Leather Heated Seats Automatic Navigation Dvd Entertainment on 2040-cars
Smithtown, New York, United States
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2003 nissan 350z base coupe 2-door 3.5l
2005 nissan 350z supercharged 500hp high quality build reciepts dyno sheets(US $19,800.00)
2003 nissan 350z base coupe 2-door 3.5l(US $2,500.00)
Roadster touring 2 dr convertible gasoline 3.5l v6 sfi dohc 24v pikes peak white
2003 nissan 350z with modifications(US $11,800.00)
350z enthusiast edition,**no reserve** one owner, 29k miles, florida car
Auto Services in New York
YMK Collision ★★★★★
Valu Auto Center (ORCHARD PARK) ★★★★★
Tuftrucks and Finecars ★★★★★
Total Auto Glass ★★★★★
Tallman`s Tire & Auto Service ★★★★★
T & C Auto Sales ★★★★★
Auto blog
Infiniti teases QX Monograph concept for Pebble reveal
Wed, Aug 9 2023Infiniti is planning on showing a new concept car during Monterey Car Week called the QX Monograph. In case you lost track of time, that’s next week, as the concept car will officially be unveiled on Thursday, August 17. Infiniti is planning on holding a press conference at The Lodge at Pebble Beach where Alfonso Albaisa, senior VP of design, will present the vehicle. Infiniti says the new concept will showcase the “future direction of InfinitiÂ’s design direction.” A single teaser image gives us a glimpse of the grille and the Infiniti logo on the front. There isnÂ’t a lot Infiniti is saying about the QX Monograph yet, but weÂ’re told it features “digital piano key” lighting, bold proportions and the aforementioned double-arched grille. Of course, since itÂ’s a QX model, we should also expect it to be an SUV concept and not any other body style. Beyond the concept car, Infiniti says itÂ’s bringing never-before-seen quarter-scale design models from Nissan archives to display publicly. In total, four of these models will be shown, including the 1916 DAT 41, 1966 Prince Skyline 2000-GTB, 1970 Nissan Skyline H/T and the 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Nissan Rogue gives brand rare monthly sales lead over Honda
Tue, 04 Feb 2014The five top-selling brands in the automotive industry are usually Ford, Toyota, Chevy, Honda and Nissan, in that order. This lineup emerged intact when counting a year's worth of sales for 2013, and there was no reason to expect it would change at the beginning of 2014. But it did. Thanks to surging sales of its all-new Rogue, Nissan managed to pull ahead of Honda to become the fourth best-selling auto brand in January 2014, selling 81,472 units (an increase of 10.41 percent compared to January 2013) to Honda's 80,808 (a decrease of 3.96 percent).
The Rogue led the way for Nissan, contributing an additional 4,880 units in January compared to the same month last year - a 54.5-percent increase for a grand total of 13,831 units. But the Rogue had help, with the Frontier pickup adding an extra 2,307 units (an 87.9-percent increase), the Juke an extra 1,081 units (a 45.8-percent increase), the Altima an extra 1,051 units (a 4.9-percent increase) and the Maxima an additional 983 units (a 32.9-percent increase). Honda, meanwhile, was hurt by falling sales of the Accord (down 13.9 percent) and Pilot (down 7.6 percent), and stagnant sales of the Civic.
Honda, however, should take pride in the fact that it's luxury division, Acura, outsold Infiniti, Nissan's luxury division, last month - 10,823 units sold to 8,998. That margin of victory was large enough to keep the parent company of American Honda ahead of Nissan North America for the month of January.
Ousted Renault CEO Bollore raised concerns over Ghosn investigation
Mon, Dec 16 2019PARIS — Renault's former chief executive Thierry Bollore, who was ousted in October, had sought to flag alleged conflicts of interest and governance problems at the company's Japanese alliance partner Nissan before his departure, Le Monde reported on Monday. Citing a letter from Oct. 7 addressed to Nissan's board, of which he was member, France's Le Monde newspaper said Bollore had raised questions over the firm's internal investigation surrounding former alliance boss Carlos Ghosn. Nissan and Renault were left reeling by Ghosn's arrest in Tokyo a year ago, on financial misconduct charges which he denies. They have since tried to reboot their strained partnership by revamping their management teams, including by purging them of Ghosn allies and removing people in top jobs at the time of the scandal. Bollore — who took a step up at the French carmaker when Ghosn left even though he was known for his close ties to the alliance founder — was eventually pushed out as Renault's CEO on Oct. 11, days after penning his letter. In comments sent to Reuters, Nissan spokeswoman Azusa Momose denied there were any irregularities in its internal investigation of Ghosn's affairs, and added that the company had reviewed its processes once again following Bollore's letter. "Nissan's independent directors confirmed that the investigation was properly conducted and could be relied on," Momose said. Nissan directors had discussed all the allegations raised by Bollore and the company "concluded that Bollore's concerns were not founded and were based for the most part on inaccurate information and speculation," she added. Bollore said in the letter that he was particularly concerned by the revelation that Nissan had a list of 80 managers implicated in financial dealings similar to the ones attributed to Ghosn. He also raised issues with the chain of command at Nissan, saying some key board members were sometimes kept in the dark on internal matters. Renault, which is still searching for a permanent replacement for Bollore as CEO, had no immediate comment. As well as changing its CEO, Nissan recently demoted senior vice president Hari Nada — a key whistleblower against Ghosn and whose role was also questioned in Bollore's letter — although its internal investigation had found no evidence against the executive. Related Video: