1994 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo Only 70k Upgrades, Fast Super Clean! on 2040-cars
Hernando, Florida, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Nissan
Model: 300ZX
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: Turbo Coupe 2-Door
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 70,000
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Interior Color: Gray
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 6
Selling my dream car! Bought this car last year because its the car I've always wanted. I've been enjoying this car for the past year but am needing to sell it because I purchased a house and need to put the money towards the house. This Z has 70,000 miles, I've been using it as a daily drive for the past year and it has been perfectly reliable with no issues. I have done regular maintenance on it, I checked the timing belt when I bought it and it has been replaced. Here is a list of the upgrades:
Nissan 300ZX for Sale
Nice!!! silver 1990 nissan 300zx 2+2 t-tops 3.0l 208k miles
1990 nissan 300zx auto dealer serviced rare loaded sports coupe(US $6,750.00)
This is a green 2+2 coupe excellent condition rare find and low miles(US $9,000.00)
1994~original 52k miles~5 spd~cherry red pearl~leather~simply stunning condition(US $14,500.00)
1991 nissan 300zx 2+2 coupe 2-door 3.0l
1994 nissan 300zx 5 spd turbo coupe 1 owner arizona car, 72,000 miles(US $12,995.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yesterday`s Speed & Custom ★★★★★
Wills Starter Svc ★★★★★
WestPalmTires.com ★★★★★
West Coast Wheel Alignment ★★★★★
Wagen Werks ★★★★★
Villafane Auto Body ★★★★★
Auto blog
A look inside Infiniti's variable-compression engine
Thu, Sep 29 2016We're sympathetic to anyone who had trouble understanding what's going on with Infiniti's new variable-compression engine. While we got a full tech briefing on the novel VC-Turbo back in August, the visual aids were lacking. The cutaway engine Infiniti brought to the Paris show fixes all of that. You can thank the little green and pink lines on the cutaway for making the whole idea a little more clear. Click through the gallery to see two lines – one green and one pink – that represent the different strokes allowing for different compression ratios. Remember, the compression ratio is the amount of volume in the cylinder on intake compared to the amount at the end of the compression stroke. Leave more room at the end and you lower that ratio. The length of the stroke doesn't change with this system, but where it sits along the cylinder does. Hence those two lines. The variable compression ratio allows this new turbocharged engine to maximize fuel economy when the turbo isn't needed by raising the compression ratio. It will see its first use in the next Infiniti QX50 crossover, previewed by the QX Sport Inspiration concept that's also on display in Paris, and has performance targets of 268 horsepower and 288 pound-feet of torque. After, it will migrate to other Infiniti and Nissan vehicles, with transverse front-drive-based applications first in line. Eventually, it's likely to completely replace Nissan's corporate 3.5-liter V6. We'll be poking around the engine a little more in Paris today to try and get some more info. For now, enjoy those cutaway images and those friendly little lines. Featured Gallery Infiniti VC-Turbo engine cutaway View 14 Photos Paris Motor Show Infiniti Nissan Technology Emerging Technologies engine 2016 paris motor show
Nissan, Renault reveal how they'll reshape alliance to cut costs, regain profit
Wed, May 27 2020TOKYO — The auto alliance of Nissan and Renault said Wednesday it will be sharing more vehicle parts, technology and models to save costs as the industry struggles to survive the coronavirus pandemic. Alliance Operating Board Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard said the group, which also includes smaller Japanese automaker Mitsubishi, will have each company focusing on geographic regions. “There is no plan for a merger of our companies,” the chairman said. “Our model today is a very distinctive model ... we donÂ’t need a merger to be efficient.” He stressed the alliance needs to adjust to the “unprecedented economic crisis,” to pursue efficiency and competitiveness, not sheer sales volumes. “Now is the time to rebuild,” Senard said, making clear he believed the alliance remained strong. All automakers are suffering from the pandemic, and scaling back or suspending production, but Nissan was reeling before the crisis struck from a scandal involving its former chairman, Carlos Ghosn. Yokohama-based Nissan is due to report its annual results on Thursday and has forecast it will slip into its first yearly loss in 11 years. Under the latest so-called leader-follower initiative, Nissan will focus on China, North America and Japan; Renault on Europe, Russia and South America and North Africa, and Mitsubishi on Southeast Asia and Oceania, for the benefit of the entire alliance. Nissan Chief Executive Makoto Uchida said the alliance planned to pursue fiscal strength together. “The synergy is huge,” he said. The number of vehicles sharing the same platform will double by 2024, saving 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion), according to Senard. The shared technology will also include electric cars and autonomous driving, platforms and car bodies, the executives said. Nissan is a leader in electric cars with its Leaf, but such technology will be available to the other alliance members, they said. The companies gave few details of how the revamp would deliver in the short term, as the car industry grapples with the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic and pressure to develop less polluting vehicles. They said in a joint statement that they aimed to produce nearly half of their vehicles under the new leader-follower approach by 2025 and hoped to cut investment per model in the scheme by up to 40%. The range of vehicles they produce is expected to fall by 20% by 2025 though the firms did not say how many jobs would go as they shift production.
Federal prosecutor fights bail for men accused of helping Carlos Ghosn escape
Tue, Jun 23 2020BOSTON — A U.S. prosecutor on Monday urged a judge to keep a former Green Beret and his son locked up as Japan prepares to formally seek their extradition on charges that they helped former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn flee the East Asian country. Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen Hassink argued during a virtual hearing that Michael Taylor and his son, Peter Taylor, have a "clear and present reason to flee" after being accused of helping Ghosn, who faces financial misconduct charges in Japan. "They're actually some of the best defendants that IÂ’m sure this court has seen positioned to actually succeed in that flight," Hassink said. He argued the men, who have been held without bail since being arrested in Massachusetts last month, helped smuggle Ghosn out of Japan in a box on Dec. 29, 2019. Ghosn then allegedly fled to Lebanon, his childhood home, which has no extradition treaty with Japan. Ghosn, Nissan's former chief executive, was charged with engaging in financial wrongdoing by understating his compensation in Nissan's financial statements. He denies wrongdoing. The Taylors' lawyers countered that had they wished to avoid prosecution they could have remained in Lebanon, where they were in January when Japan said it would seek their arrest, rather than return to Massachusetts. "If he's an expert of escape, he would not have returned to the United States," Robert Sheketoff, a lawyer for Michael Taylor, argued. He and other defense lawyers argued the case against their clients was flawed and that Michael Taylor, a U.S. Army Special Forces veteran and private security specialist, is at heightened risk of complications from COVID-19, which could spread in the jail. The hearing itself was held through a Zoom videoconference because of the coronavirus pandemic. U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald Cabell said he hoped to rule "as quickly as I can." Related Video:













