Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1988 Nissan 300zx Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars

US $4,000.00
Year:1988 Mileage:158500
Location:

Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Advertising:

Clean 1988 300ZX for sale by owner. Engine and body are in great shape - no rust and never driven in snow - most of its life was in CA/TX where it was garaged and accumulated primarily highway miles. Hard to part with this car, but living in the city means it's hard to continue to keep it garaged and give it the care it deserves. Recent work includes new clutch. Drives well. There is currently some rattling in the transmission, and the interior air circulation fan has a squeal (just needs to be cleaned). Could use a paint job on the bumpers. Thank you for your interest!

Auto Services in Massachusetts

Worldwide Preowned ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers
Address: 185 Liberty St, Duxbury
Phone: (781) 335-0048

Vanderveer Motors ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 930 Washington St, Uphams-Corner
Phone: (781) 255-0797

Swanson Buick-GMC Truck ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 12 Sudbury Rd, Ayer
Phone: (978) 897-3311

Superior Systems ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Alarms & Security Systems, Automobile Accessories
Address: 82 Margin St, Wenham
Phone: (978) 531-1515

Sully`s Auto Body ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 16 Mansfield St, Swampscott
Phone: (978) 283-3829

Standard Auto Wrecking ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Salvage
Address: 257 Granite St, Sherborn
Phone: (508) 762-4341

Auto blog

The Carlos and Dieter Show promises more collaboration

Fri, 03 Oct 2014

Daimler and Renault-Nissan said Friday the automakers have expanded their four-year-old alliance to include putting a Renault diesel in the Mercedes C-Class, a Mercedes gasoline engine in an Infiniti and possibly will involve automated driving technologies in the near future. At a joint Paris Motor Show press conference dubbed 'The Carlos and Dieter Show' by European media, Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn and Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche said the alliance between the automakers is running strong and will expand into any area that makes financial sense for both companies.
Ghosn and Zetsche said the alliance between the automakers is running strong and will expand into any area that makes financial sense for both companies.
Daimler and Renault-Nissan began their partnership in 2010 with plans to collaborate on three projects. They've since expanded that and are working on 12 projects together, including building a joint plant in Aguascalientes, Mexico. Renault-Nissan and Daimler are launching their first vehicles developed together from scratch: the Renault Twingo (which went on sale in September) and the new Smart Fortwo and Smart Forfour, which go on sale in November.

2015 Nissan Murano is the Sport Sedan Concept of crossovers [w/video]

Wed, 16 Apr 2014

The edgy new Nissan Murano has just been officially unveiled at today's New York Auto Show following its online debut earlier this week. Wearing sheetmetal clearly inspired by the Japanese brand's creatively named Sport Sedan Concept, the third-generation Murano continues the tradition of offering dramatic styling and surprisingly premium interiors.
With headlights and a grille that look lifted from the Detroit Auto Show concept, the Murano arguably has more design presence than it's ever had before, thanks to its sharply styled headlights and in-your-face grille. The profile is highlighted by an aggressive kink in the beltline behind the C-pillar, while the rear of the crossover sports a smallish rear window and strongly styled C-shaped taillights.
The redesigned interior isn't quite as dramatic a departure as the exterior, with a layout reminiscent of the larger Pathfinder. The material quality, though, looks to be significantly improved for 2015. There are also no shortage of optional, upmarket interior items, like heated and cooled front seats, a heated rear bench and an upsized panoramic sunroof.

Carlos Ghosn vows to 'restore my honor' in first remarks since arrest

Fri, Dec 21 2018

TOKYO — Nissan Motor's jailed ex-chairman, Carlos Ghosn, vowed to restore his good name in court after a month in detention, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said on Friday. "Things as they stand are absolutely unacceptable," Ghosn was quoted as saying via his lawyer. "I want to have my position heard and restore my honor in court." It was Ghosn's first comment since his arrest on Nov 19 for allegedly understating his income by about half over a five-year period from 2010. He was later charged with the same alleged crime covering the past three years. A call to the office of his lawyer, Motonari Otsuru, went unanswered outside business hours early on Friday. The lawyer has previously declined to return calls for comment on the Ghosn case. A Tokyo court on Thursday unexpectedly rejected prosecutors' request to extend Ghosn's detention, which Japanese media said means he could go free on bail as early as Friday. Ghosn wants to hold a news conference after he is released, NHK quoted his lawyer as saying. The executive, who formed a carmaking alliance among Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors Corp and France's Renault SA, said he is not a flight risk and wants to be able to travel abroad, the report said. The Ghosn case has put Japan's criminal justice system under international scrutiny and sparked criticism for some of its practices, including keeping suspects in detention for long periods and prohibiting defense lawyers from being present during interrogations, which can last eight hours a day. Japan has also come under fire for its 99.9 percent conviction rate. The Tokyo court unexpectedly ruled not to extend Ghosn's detention. It said it had also decided against extending detention for Greg Kelly, a former Nissan executive who was arrested along with Ghosn on Nov. 19. It later overruled an appeal by prosecutors against the decision, clearing the way for the possible release of the two men as early as Friday. The court did not disclose reasons for its decision, and NHK said it was "extremely rare" for it to reject the prosecutors' request to extend detention. If Ghosn and Kelly are granted bail, conditions may require them to apply for permission to travel overseas. They could also be barred from contacting Nissan officials. Both executives had not been able to make any public statements since their arrest, although local media have reported that they have denied wrongdoing. Ghosn was indicted on Dec.