1985 Nissan 300zx Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Irving, Texas, United States
This car has been well care for except accident on wet road.. Both front fenders and right side unibody have damage. car has ceramic clutch less than year old. Seats and door panels are done in crocodile and ostrich. Needs headliner and t top covers. T tops do function. Car has power every thing,even talks to you. I think this car can be easily be repaired if a person has the equipment and time .Engine was rebuilt and has approx. 100000 miles on it.
|
Nissan 300ZX for Sale
300zx convertible manual 5 - speed low miles
1985 nissan 300zx manual transmission! only 142k! no accidents! very clean!
Low miles stock original beautiful 5 speed t-tops runs/drives like new time warp
87 300 zx
Nissan, white,300zx,z32,fair lady, twin turbo, 300zx twin turbo,(US $5,600.00)
1985 nissan 300zx turbo - 9490 orig. mi. - burg / burg - 1 owner - mint cond.
Auto Services in Texas
Z Rated Automotive Sales & Service ★★★★★
Xtreme Tinting & Alarms ★★★★★
Wayne`s World of Cars ★★★★★
Vaughan`s Auto Glass ★★★★★
Vandergriff Honda ★★★★★
Trade Lane Motors ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi cheated on Japanese fuel economy test since 1991
Tue, Apr 26 2016Mitsubishi now says that its cheating on Japanese fuel economy tests stretches as far back as 1991. The automaker has hired an independent panel of investigators to get to the bottom of what happened, and the company will give them three months to prepare a report about the deception. Mitsubishi's cheat involves how the company calculated driving resistance to determine fuel economy. In 1991, Japan's Road Transport Vehicle Act established a coasting test to establish the driving resistance, but Mitsubishi's engineers used their own "high-speed coasting test," according to its statement. In 2007, the company decided to only use the country's mandated evaluation, but the employees kept utilizing the high-speed test in the field. In the most recent scandal, workers selected low values for driving resistance from the results, which made the fuel economy look better. Mitsubishi's presented these details in a report to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism. "We are currently investigating the reasoning behind each of the decisions," the company said in a statement. It also hired three former prosecutors to figure out why this happened for so long. At this time, Mitsubishi only confirms the incorrect figures for some of the company's minicars, but this investigation could discover more transgressions. This fiasco started when Nissan discovered fuel economy discrepancies in some of its Mitsubishi-made tiny kei-class cars in Japan. Mitsubishi came clean and admitted the problem affected about 625,000 vehicles in the country. Japanese media have alleged more vehicles have incorrect mileage, including the Outlander. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the US has also requested data from the Japanese automaker to confirm similar deceptions didn't happen for vehicles here. Related Video: Regarding the Report to MLIT Concerning Improper Conduct in Fuel Consumption Testing of Vehicles Manufactured by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Tokyo, April 26, 2016 The following is a summary of the report submitted by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT) today, pursuant to instructions received from MLIT on April 20 to investigate improper conduct in fuel consumption testing of vehicles manufactured by MMC. Report Summary 1.
Nissan ex-chief Carlos Ghosn cancels hastily arranged Tokyo press conference
Fri, Jun 28 2019TOKYO — Former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn on Friday abruptly canceled plans for what would have been his first press conference since his arrest in November, after journalists had been notified about a briefing just two hours earlier. Ghosn's lawyers called to cancel the event that was to be held at the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan (FCCJ), but did not immediately give a reason for the abrupt change, an official at the FCCJ told Reuters.Automotive News cited a source as saying his family and media team staged a "last-minute intervention" to get him to call off plans to make his case at the press conference, fearing he would be faced with questions he couldn't answer without tipping his legal team's strategy, or that Japanese prosecutors would take a dim view of him publicly criticizing their actions and attempt to revoke his bail. A spokesman for the Ghosn family in Tokyo did not answer his mobile phone and did not immediately respond to an emailed request for comment. If the conference had not been canceled, Ghosn would have spoken as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe hosts national leaders at the G20 leaders gathering in Osaka, including U.S. President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron, who Ghosn's wife Carole have called on to raise the issue of her husband's treatment by Japan's courts. In May a Japanese court dismissed an appeal by Ghosn to ease a bail restriction that bans him from contacting his wife and rejected a subsequent request to allow him a one-off monitored meeting with Carole. His lawyers have argued that that condition violates Japan's constitution and international law on family separations. Ghosn's movements are also monitored and he is only allowed internet access from a computer at his lawyer's office that records the activity for the court. Once among the world's most feted auto executives, Ghosn is awaiting trial in Japan over charges including enriching himself at a cost of $5 million to Nissan, in a scandal which has rocked the industry and exposed tensions in the automaking partnership between Nissan and Renault SA. Since his initial arrest in November last year, Ghosn has been charged four times for crimes which also include underreporting his Nissan salary and temporarily transferring personal financial losses to his employer's books during his time at the helm of Japan's No. 2 automaker.
World's Strongest Man champion pulls a dozen Nissan Note hatchbacks to set record
Fri, 06 Dec 2013On December 1, Zydrunas Savickas, a five-time World's Strongest Man champion, pulled 12 Nissan Notes (the equivalent to our Versa Note) weighing 28,530 pounds over 16.4 feet in 32.9 seconds. The feat, performed in Lithuania at the end of the country's Car of the Year test camp, was enough to secure him the Guinness world record for "Most Cars Pulled By One Man."
"Once I got into my stride pulling the 12 Nissan Notes, [it] was fine," Savickas said after the pull. "Obviously, a big thank you to Nissan for helping me set the record and making it all happen."
"We at Nissan like setting records and are always aiming high," said Taina Erkkilä, Communication Director of Nissan Nordic Europe. "Today we are delighted to have been able to help Zydrunas set another world record and see so many people turn out to support him."