1998 Ls,stunning Full Custom,dark Blue Met/cust Int,2189 Miles,ac,5spd,mroofmint on 2040-cars
United States
| |||||
Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale
2002 mitsubishi lancer es, one owner, very clean, runs great, only 70k miles.
2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution gsr sedan 4-door 2.0l
One 1 owner sedan automatic sunroof power locks & windows cloth traction control(US $19,950.00)
2014 mitsubishi es
Awd sunroof heated seats media center alloy wheels used cars kansas city
2010 mitsubishi ralliart
Auto blog
Mitsubishi recalls 82,426 vehicles for CVT hesitation issues
Mon, Aug 22 2016The Basics: Mitsubishi is recalling 82,436 vehicles from the 2015 and 2016 model year. The recall affects the continuously variable transmissions, or CVTs, in 2015-16 Outlander Sports, 2016 Outlanders, and 2016 Lancers. Mitsubishi calls their Jatco manufactured CVT a constant velocity transmission. The Problem: According to the document Mitsubishi submitted to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the CVTs in certain vehicles can momentarily lose signal and delay acceleration. This can increase the risk of an accident. Injuries/Deaths: It is unknown if there are any injuries or deaths related to this issue. The Fix: Dealerships will reprogram affected CVTs for free. If you own one: Mitsubishi Motors North America began the recall on August 15. If you own an affected vehicle, contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-16-006. Mitsubishi dealers should be able to update the CVT's software and resolve the issue. Related Video: News Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Recalls Mitsubishi Crossover Sedan
PSA shares rise following FCA's breakup with Renault
Thu, Jun 6 2019Shares in Groupe PSA, parent company of automakers Peugeot, Citroen and the DS brand, rose on Thursday as analysts considered the possibility that Fiat Chrysler could turn back to PSA after withdrawing its $35 billion merger offer for Renault. "Both parties have acknowledged the need for scale or [mergers and acquisitions] and may pursue other opportunities. If Nissan was an obstacle (to an FCA-Renault deal) PSA-FCA discussions could resume," wrote brokerage Jefferies. Back in March at the Geneva Motor Show, rumors started swirling that PSA was interested in a potential merger with FCA. Mike Manley, who took over at the helm of Fiat Chrysler following the death of Sergio Marchionne, had indicated a willingness to look into potential partnership options. Of course, that was all before FCA proposed a merger with Renault — with that deal now off the table, attention naturally turns back to PSA, which is also based in France. "We expect both shares to react negatively but see FCA having wider strategic options and Renault shares more downside risk near-term," said Jefferies. According to Reuters, PSA shares were up 1.5% at the time this was published, making it the top-performing stock on France's benchmark CAC-40 Index. Renault saw its shares slump 7%. Shares for FCA fell 3% in early trading on the Milan Stock Exchange. Considering that FCA said in its statement confirming the withdraw of its merger offer with Renault that "political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully," we have to wonder how keen the company is to begin negotiations with another French automaker like PSA. Those thoughts were similarly voiced by Bernstein Research analyst Max Warburton, who said (via Forbes), "Expect PSA to rise on unrealistic hopes it may be FCA's next date." Earnings/Financials Chrysler Fiat Mitsubishi Nissan Citroen Peugeot Renault FCA renault-nissan
Nissan, Renault break up the Ghosn-style almighty chairmanship
Tue, Mar 12 2019YOKOHAMA, Japan — Japan's Nissan Motor and France's Renault said they would retool the world's top car-making alliance to put themselves on more equal footing, breaking up the all-powerful chairmanship previously wielded by ousted boss Carlos Ghosn. The removal of Ghosn, credited for rescuing Nissan from near-bankruptcy in 1999, had caused much uncertainty about the future of the alliance and some speculation the partnership could even unravel. The companies, together with junior ally Mitsubishi Motors, on Tuesday said the chairman of Renault would serve as the head of the alliance but — in a critical sign of the rebalancing — not as chairman of Nissan. "This is a very special day for the alliance," Renault SA's chairman, Jean-Dominique Senard, told reporters after a meeting at Nissan's Yokohama headquarters. He spoke to reporters along with Renault's chief executive, Thierry Bollore; Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa; and Osamu Masuko, CEO of the smaller Japanese alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Those four executives will meet every month in Paris or Tokyo and oversee various projects, helping to make the companies' operations more efficient, they said. Nissan has said that Ghosn wielded too much power, creating a lack of oversight and corporate governance. It was not clear who would become Nissan's chairman, vacant since Ghosn was arrested in Japan in November. But the automakers gave no indication of any immediate change in their cross-shareholding agreement, one which has given smaller Renault SA more sway over Nissan. The alliance did not announce any changes in mutual stake holdings. The so-called Restated Alliance Master Agreement that has bound them together so far remains intact, they said. "We are fostering a new start of the alliance. There is nothing to do with the shareholdings and the cross-shareholdings that are still there and still in place," Renault Chairman Senard said. "Our future lies in the efficiency of this alliance," he told reporters at Nissan's headquarters in Yokohama. Senard also said he would not seek to be chairman of Nissan, but instead was a "natural candidate" to be vice-chairman. Former Nissan chairman Ghosn was released on a $9 million bail last week after spending more than 100 days in a Tokyo detention center.