Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

on 2040-cars

US $13,900.00
Year:2010 Mileage:56000
Location:

Moncton, NB, Canada

Moncton, NB, Canada
Advertising:

2010 MITSUBISHI LANCER GTS 4 DOOR 5 SPEED

FULLY LOADED WHITE WITH BLACK INTERIOR

SUPER NICE CAR THIS CAR HAS ONLY 56,000 KMS

HAS FULL FACTORY WARRANTY 10 YEARS OR 160,000 KMS 

ONLY $14,900.00

CALL ARTINE 506-871-1750

Auto blog

Mitsubishi teases Ralliart concept for Tokyo Auto Salon

Mon, Dec 20 2021

Rumors have been circulating that Mitsubishi will be doing some interesting things with its performance-oriented Ralliart brand. And it has launched some special variants in some overseas markets with the name, but that doesn't seem to be the end of it. Next month at the Tokyo Auto Salon, Mitsubishi will show a Ralliart concept car. The company released a single teaser image of the concept, and it has us feeling optimistic. It shows a huge rear diffuser with a simple and stylish Ralliart badge attached. Unfortunately, that's about all we can see. So there's no way of knowing what kind of vehicle is attached to it. Could it be a fancy show car we've never seen before, or a way sportier version of a current model? At least one rumor suggests the concept could be based on the Outlander PHEV. It would certainly make some sense to revive Ralliart with a popular model such as the Outlander, not to mention one that's completely new and representative of where the brand is headed. The PHEV would be an interesting choice for performance, and we'd be curious what Mitsubishi would change to make it sportier. Bigger electric motors would be very appealing, but a more minimal set of upgrades such as suspension and brakes would be more likely. The Ralliart concept won't be the only concept on display from Mitsubishi, though. The company will also show an electric kei car, which is a car of extra-small proportions for a special class of cars in Japan. As such, there's no way it will make our way to the U.S., but it could still be a neat little machine to see. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.

Mitsubishi boss says US operations may break even next year

Sat, 23 Nov 2013

Mitsubishi has lost money in its North America operations every year since 2007, but in an interview at this week's Tokyo Motor Show, company president Osamu Masuko said, "If things keep going well, it might be the case that we break even this year," Automotive News reports.
A little context: Last month Mitsubishi predicted that it would lower its operating loss in the region to 4-billion yen ($40.7 million) by March 31, the end of the fiscal year, well below the previous fiscal year's operating loss of more than five times that amount. Reflecting that, production at the Japanese automaker's sole North American factory in Normal, Illinois, has grown to 56,630 vehicles through October, compared to 27,339 through the same period last year.
The plant makes the Outlander Sport for the US and for export to markets such as Russia, the Middle East and Latin America. Interestingly, out of the 56,630 Outlander Sports built at the Illinois plant through October, only 20,150 were sold in the US.

Ghosn: Nissan, Renault going for 'mini alliance' with 'reduced scope'

Tue, Jul 18 2023

TOKYO — Former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn said on Tuesday during a news conference at the Foreign CorrespondentsÂ’ Club of Japan in Tokyo that the Japanese automaker and Renault are trying to go for less cooperation between them with a deal to overhaul their long-standing alliance. "With the latest agreement, they're trying to go for a mini alliance with a very reduced scope of cooperation," Ghosn told reporters in Tokyo via video stream. Nissan and Renault are holding discussions about a final agreement to overhaul their alliance, after announcing in January that the deal will see Renault bring down its stake in Nissan to 15% from about 43% to put them on an equal level. Earlier this year, Ghosn filed a lawsuit against Nissan and a handful of individuals seeking $588 million in lost remuneration, and a further $500 million in moral damages. “Nissan will have to pay for what they did to me and my family,” Ghosn said. “Nissan created a lot of damage Â… damage that can not be repaired.” “What IÂ’m looking for is not revenge,” Ghosn added. “I just want to make sure that all the criminals and the plotters cannot sleep quietly in their beds after what they have committed.” Material from Reuters was used in this report. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.