2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Es Sedan 4-door 2.0l Great Car Runs Perfcet By Owner!! on 2040-cars
Morris, Illinois, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.0L 1998CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Lancer
Trim: ES Sedan 4-Door
Options: CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Mileage: 93,450
Exterior Color: White
Number of Doors: 4
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 4
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer
93,450 Miles
Tinted Windows,
Great gas Milage,
Good Tires,
Clean interior and exterior.
MP3 hook up and Bluetooth.
Oil Changes and tires rotated every 3,000 miles.
Keyless Start.
Needs nothing.
I bought it with under 3,000 miles has very few blemishes. Mostly highway miles.
Interior just detailed.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thank you,
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
2006 mitsubishi lancer - no reserve
Mitsubishi starion turbo(US $3,999.00)
2007 mitsubishi outlander xls 4x4 pearl navigation third row rockford sound(US $12,495.00)
1994 mitsubishi fuso , parts truck with title
2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution mr sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $27,500.00)
Mitsubishi montero sport 2001
Auto Services in Illinois
Youngbloods RV Center ★★★★★
Village Garage & Tire ★★★★★
Villa Park Auto Clinic ★★★★★
Vfc Engineering ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
USA Muffler & Brake ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA-Renault revival may hinge on willingness to cut Nissan stake
Mon, Jun 10 2019Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Renault are looking for ways to resuscitate their collapsed merger plan and secure the approval of the French carmaker's alliance partner Nissan, according to several sources close to the companies. Nissan is poised to urge Renault to significantly reduce its 43.4% stake in the Japanese company in return for supporting a FCA-Renault tie-up, two people with knowledge of its thinking also told Reuters. It is still far from clear whether any concerted effort to revive the complex and politically fraught deal can succeed. FCA Chairman John Elkann abruptly withdrew his $35 billion merger offer in the early hours of June 6 after the French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, blocked a vote by its board and demanded more time to win Nissan's backing. Nissan representatives had said they would abstain. The failure, which FCA and Renault blamed squarely on the French government, deprived both companies of an opportunity to create the world's third-biggest carmaker with 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) in promised annual synergies. It also shone a harsh light on Renault's relations with Nissan, which have gone from frayed to fried since the November arrest of former alliance Chairman Carlos Ghosn, now awaiting trial in Japan on financial misconduct charges he denies. REVIVAL TALKS Italian-American FCA — whose brand stable encompasses Fiat runabouts, Jeep SUVs, RAM pickups, Alfa Romeo luxury cars and Maserati sports cars — has so far turned a deaf ear to suggestions by French officials that its merger proposal could be revisited. But since the breakdown, Elkann and his French counterpart Jean-Dominique Senard have had talks about reviving the plan that left the Renault chairman and his Chief Executive Thierry Bollore upbeat about that prospect, three alliance sources said. Renault and a spokesman for FCA declined to comment. One of Elkann's senior advisors on the Renault merger bid, Toby Myerson, was expected at Nissan headquarters in Yokohama on Monday for exploratory discussions with top management, two people with knowledge of the matter said. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa is likely to attend. Myerson did not respond to a message from Reuters seeking comment. The meeting comes amid mounting strains that may preclude compromise, after Senard warned Saikawa that Renault was prepared to block key Nissan governance reforms in a dispute over board committees.
Carlos Ghosn's son predicts surprises at ex-Nissan chief's day in court
Mon, Jan 7 2019PARIS — The son of former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn said in an interview published Sunday that people will be surprised when his father, detained since Nov. 19 for allegedly falsifying financial reports, recounts his version of events to a Tokyo court on Tuesday. Anthony Ghosn, 24, told France's Journal du Dimanche that his father — who will remain detained until at least Jan. 11 — will get 10 minutes to talk at the hearing, being held at his own request. "For the first time, he can talk about his version of the allegations against him," Anthony Ghosn said in the interview with the weekly paper Journal du Dimanche. "I think everyone will be rather surprised hearing his version of the story. Until now, we've only heard the accusers." The son has no direct contact with his father, and gets information via lawyers. He said his father, who for decades was a revered figure in the global auto industry, has lost about 10 kilograms (22 pounds) eating three bowls of rice daily, but he reads books and "he resists." Ghosn refuses to cave in, said his son, contending that he would be freed from detention if he admitted guilt to the prosecutor. "But for seven weeks, his decision has been quite clear ... He won't give in," Anthony Ghosn said, adding that he would be wearing prison clothes and handcuffs in court. Countering media portrayals, he insisted his father, a Brazilian-born Frenchman of Lebanese ancestry, is "not obsessed by money." "He always told us that money is but a means to help those you love, but not an end unto itself." Ghosn is charged with underreporting his pay by about 5 billion yen ($44 million) in 2011-2015, and faces a breach of trust allegation. He led Nissan Motor Co. for two decades and helped save the Japanese automaker from near bankruptcy. He remains head of France's Renault car company, which owns 43 percent of Nissan. Another Nissan executive, Greg Kelly, was arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Ghosn on the underreporting of income and was freed Dec. 25 on 70 million yen ($635,600) bail after more than a month in detention.Related Video:
Mitsubishi teases an electric SUV concept car for 2019 Geneva Motor Show
Tue, Jan 29 2019News from Mitsubishi comes pretty slow these days, but it looks like something new is arriving at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. Today, the Japanese automaker revealed a teaser for a vehicle called the Engelberg Tourer, set to debut in early March this year. Details are vague, but we'll break down what we know. Mitsubishi says it's bringing "more SUV, more EV, more technology and more style." We'll be the judge of that last one — the Eclipse Cross is evidence enough for apprehension about Mitsubishi "style." What we appear to be looking at is an electric crossover concept, similar to Mitsubishi's other recent crossover EV concept. This one looks a bit different from the front, though. Then there's the name: Engelberg Tourer. Admittedly, it's a peculiar name for a concept car, but Mitsubishi says it's named after a rugged Alpine town in Switzerland with a history of sporting success. A quick internet search doesn't turn up much in the way of automotive history there, but it does appear to have some rally and off-roading heritage. Based on the rugged look of the front-end, we imagine this SUV is designed for fun once you've left the pavement. The slick blue lighting up front hints at the concept's electric powertrain. In the teaser, the light bars up top look sleek and minimal compared to massive units we see on some off-roading machines. It appears as though Mitsu is planning to show off camera side mirror tech in this concept, too. We'll have more news on Geneva and this Mitsubishi concept in the lead up to the show at the beginning of March, so stay tuned. Related video: