2006 Mitsubishi Raider Quad Cab V6 Auto 4wd Duro Cross on 2040-cars
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
2006 Mitsubishi Raider
MINT condition Tonneau cover Heavy duty tow package Electric tow brake system Ice cold air Call/Email Tom for more details |
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
2003 mitsubishi lancer es sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $3,750.00)
2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution mr in octane blue(US $31,000.00)
2000 mitsubishi montero ls sport 4x4 3.5 liter v6 engine with 123775 miles,nice
2003 mitsubishi evolution 8! 60000 miles! needs a lil tlc!!
2003 mitsubishi lancer evo evolution viii 8 - 72k - clean title roller shell
2003 mitsubishi eclipse gt coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $6,699.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Zych Certified Auto Repair ★★★★★
Xtreme Automotive Repairs Inc ★★★★★
World Auto Spot Inc ★★★★★
Winter Haven Honda ★★★★★
Wing Motors Inc ★★★★★
Walton`s Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault to propose joint holding company with Nissan, Nikkei reports
Fri, Apr 26 2019TOKYO — Renault SA will propose to Nissan Motor Co a plan to create a joint holding company that would give both firms equal footing as the French automaker seeks further integration with its Japanese partner, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Friday. Under the proposal, both firms would nominate a nearly equal number of directors to the new company in which ordinary shares in both Nissan and Renault would be transferred on a balanced basis, the newspaper said, without citing sources. This would effectively dilute the stake held by the French government in Renault to around 7-8 percent, from its current 15 percent, it added. The new company would be headquartered in a third country, such as Singapore. Renault plans to make the proposal to Nissan soon, the Nikkei said, having modified an earlier merger idea that Nissan rejected on April 12. Nissan declined to comment on the issue. The Financial Times newspaper reported that both Nissan and the Japanese government have refused to engage in merger talks with Renault. The report of the proposal comes as the outlook for the alliance — one of the world's top automaking partnerships — has clouded since the arrest in November of its main architect, Carlos Ghosn, for suspected financial misconduct. It also comes as Nissan's financial performance struggles following years of focusing on volume sales over building its brand, particularly in the United States, its biggest market. Nissan slashes its forecast This week, the Japanese automaker slashed its profit forecast for the year just ended to its lowest in nearly a decade, citing weakness in its U.S. operations. Renault for years has been vying for a closer merger with Nissan, which it rescued from the brink of bankruptcy two decades ago. Ghosn had been working to achieve a deeper integration before his arrest on financial misconduct charges in November last year. While the automakers have been consolidating many of their operations over the past decade, including procurement and production, many executives at Nissan have opposed an all-out merger with Renault. Instead, Nissan has argued for a more equal footing with Renault, which holds a 43 percent stake in its bigger partner. Nissan holds a 15 percent stake in Renault. It was unclear whether Renault would hold the casting vote in major decisions at the new company, as it did in Renault-Nissan B.V., a strategic management company jointly held by both companies that oversaw operations for the partnership.
Nissan's purchase of Mitsubishi is officially official
Thu, Oct 20 2016After the company's announcement in May, the Nissan's purchase of a 34 percent stake in Mitsubishi is now official. The deal cost Nissan $2.3 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal, and brings Mitsubishi into the Nissan-Renault Alliance. The company explained that this new partnership will manifest itself in shared vehicle platforms and technology, joint purchasing, and shared manufacturing. Nissan also said that this purchase will make the company one of the three largest companies by volume in the world. Nissan also emphasized that Mitsubishi will very much be a partner in the current alliance with Renault. In addition, Carlos Ghosn, CEO of both Nissan and Renault, has been nominated to be the new chairman of the Mitsubishi board. With Ghosn at the head of the board, current Mitsubishi president and CEO, Osamu Masuko, will remain in his positions but Nissan's current chief competitive officer will join Masuko as co-chief executive officer at Mitsubishi. With these companies now working together, we'll probably start seeing more commonality between Nissan and Mitsubishi products here in the States. It would also be a great opportunity to get some of Mitsubishi's cooler products here. Perhaps Mitsubishi and Nissan will take our hint about the Delica. This article has been revised to clarify that Nissan Motors purchased the stake in Mitsubishi, not the Nissan-Renault Alliance, and to add the value of the purchase. Related Video: News Source: Nissan, Wall Street JournalImage Credit: Issei Kato / Reuters Mitsubishi Nissan Renault renault-nissan alliance
Carlos Ghosn takes a walk in a park, as lawyer apologizes for disguise
Fri, Mar 8 2019TOKYO — Former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn was seen walking in a Tokyo park on Friday, two days after his release in a strange disguise from a Japanese detention center. Ghosn, this time in sunglasses and a Stanford baseball cap (his daughter Caroline's alma mater), was spotted outdoors twice on Friday, strolling outside in the crisp March air. He and several others, believed to be his wife and daughters, visited a downtown Tokyo garden as members of the media trailed them and watched. The intense media attention was what led Ghosn's lawyers to suggest he leave the Tokyo Detention Center after his release on bail Wednesday in a laborer's outfit of cap, surgical mask and high-visibility vest, attorney Takashi Takano said. Many were baffled by the somewhat transparent disguise, which has riveted Japanese tabloid media. One TV show re-enacted his departure. Takano said in a blog post that he took full responsibility for what he called the "theater of disguise." He apologized for its failure. The outfit was confusing but didn't deter media from tracking the small van he traveled in after his release, in a spectacle broadcast live on television. "My immature plan, as a result, has tarnished the reputation that he has devoted his whole life to build," Takano said of his client. Takano asked the media to respect Ghosn's privacy. That plea appeared to go unheeded as cameramen closely followed the celebrity executive as those walking with him stared straight ahead in apparent annoyance. Ghosn, who headed the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Motors alliance, has been charged with falsifying financial reports, under-reporting his income and breach of trust in having Nissan Motor Co. shoulder personal investment losses and make payments to a Saudi businessman. He says he is innocent and that the income allegedly under-reported was never paid or decided, that Nissan never suffered the investment losses and the payments were for legitimate services. In Japan, suspects are routinely kept in detention until preparations for their trials are ready, meaning they are often detained for months. The court rejected two earlier requests by Ghosn for bail. Ghosn led Nissan for two decades, saving the Yokohama-based automaker from near bankruptcy. He was arrested on Nov. 19.