2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Se Sport Utility 4-door 3.8l, 22's, No Reserve on 2040-cars
Punta Gorda, Florida, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Sub Model: SE
Make: Mitsubishi
Exterior Color: Silver
Model: Endeavor
Interior Color: Black
Trim: SE Sport Utility 4-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Number of Cylinders: 6
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Disability Equipped: No
Mileage: 110,246
Mitsubishi Endeavor for Sale
2011 mitsubishi endeavor awd se sunroof nav 18's 17k mi texas direct auto(US $22,980.00)
2005 mitsubishi endeavor, no reserve
No reserve 2004 mitsubishi endeavor all wheel drive real clean runs great
2004 endeavor
**2004 mitsubishi endeavor ls**florida car*** ac**low reserve!
2004 mitsubishi endeavor ls sport utility 4-door 3.8l(US $3,200.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Zephyrhills Auto Repair ★★★★★
Yimmy`s Body Shop & Auto Repair ★★★★★
WRD Auto Tints ★★★★★
Wray`s Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Wheaton`s Service Center ★★★★★
Waltronics Auto Care ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn re-arrested and thrown back in jail [UPDATE]
Thu, Apr 4 2019TOKYO — Tokyo prosecutors arrested Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn on Thursday for a fourth time, on fresh allegations that cut short his brief time outside detention. Early in the morning, Ghosn was taken from his apartment in Tokyo to the prosecutors' office and then sent to the Tokyo Detention Center, the same facility where he spent more than three months following his arrest in November. He had been released on bail just a month earlier. It's unclear how long Ghosn may be detained under the latest arrest, which involves what prosecutors said was a new alleged crime. "My arrest this morning is outrageous and arbitrary," Ghosn said in a statement issued Thursday. "It is part of another attempt by some individuals at Nissan to silence me by misleading the prosecutors. Why arrest me except to try to break me? I will not be broken. I am innocent of the groundless charges and accusations against me." The prosecutors defended the move, saying the latest allegations are a new case requiring precautions to prevent Ghosn from destroying evidence. They allege $5 million in funds sent by a Nissan subsidiary to an overseas dealership were diverted to a company controlled by Ghosn. "We now have a totally different case, and we are only doing what we think is right," Shin Kukimoto, deputy chief prosecutor at the Tokyo District Prosecutor's Office, told reporters. "As a result of our investigation, we have a new case in which he must be detained, and we have appropriately obtained an arrest warrant from the court," he said. Ghosn, 65, was first arrested on Nov. 19 on charges of under-reporting his compensation. He was rearrested twice in December, including on breach of trust charges. The multiple arrests prolong detentions without trial and are an oft-criticized prosecution tactic in Japan's criminal justice system. The allegations in the most recent arrest cover three money transfers from 2015 through last year, according to the prosecutors. Kukimoto said the new allegation of breach of trust is different from an earlier charge made in January. The companies where the money was transferred to, the motives, and the alleged scheme are all different, he said. He refused to identify the three companies allegedly involved but said one company was in effect owned by Ghosn. Unlike an earlier case, in which Ghosn caused damage to Nissan to benefit himself and a business partner, this time it was merely "for his own personal benefit," Kukimoto said.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution recalled over clutch woes
Fri, 25 Oct 2013Mitsubishi will be recalling over 10,000 Lancer Evolutions built between December 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013, covering model years 2008 to 2013. The recall only affects cars with manual transmissions, though, so if you opted for a Lancer Evo with a quick-shifting SST, this recall doesn't apply to you.
If you're one of the 10,474 people that has a Lancer Evo X GSR, which is the only way into a manual-trans Evo X, you need to plan a trip to your local dealer. The recall relates to a failure in the clutch master cylinder, making shifting in and out of gear difficult. Consequently, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that this could increase the odds of crashing.
Mitsu will notify owners of the affected cars, and these Evo models will be repaired, free of charge, at dealerships. The recall is slated to begin around November 11. Scroll down for the full bulletin from the NHTSA.
Mitsubishi previews 2014 Outlander and 2013 Outlander Sport Limited Edition
Thu, 15 Nov 2012We've seen the new Mitsubishi Outlander in European form a few times already, but the 'ute has yet to make its roaring debut in the States. That's soon to be rectified, as Mitsubishi has formally announced plans to show the US-sped 2014 Outlander at the upcoming LA Auto Show.
Mitsubishi promises that the 2014 Outlander will be "among the most fuel-efficient compact [crossovers] with seven-passenger seating as standard." In addition to its new aerodynamic bodywork, the 2014 Outlander will bring with it advanced tech like Forward Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning and Adaptive Cruise Control, each with its own fancy sounding acronym.
Also on display will be a new Limited Edition of the 2013 Outlander Sport. Said to commemorate the brand's 30 years in America, the LE will boast blacked-out side mirrors, center bumper (whatever that means...), wheel arches and roof rails. Other tweaks include dark-chrome alloy wheels and the necessary badging. Interestinglu, Mitsubishi says it has fitted a new balance shaft to make the 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine a smoother operator.