2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Xls Automatic 4-door Suv on 2040-cars
Miami, Florida, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:3.8L 3797CC 230Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:GAS
Make: Mitsubishi
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Endeavor
Trim: XLS Sport Utility 4-Door
Number of Doors: 4
Drive Type: FWD
Drivetrain: FWD
Mileage: 930,065
Sub Model: XLS
Number of Cylinders: 6
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black
Mitsubishi Endeavor for Sale
2011 mitsubishi endeavor ls awd/4x4 cruise ctrl 32k mi! texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
2011 mitsubishi endeavor ls awd auto cruise control 30k texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
2004 mitsubishi endeavor ls sport utility 4-door 3.8l(US $5,200.00)
2011 mitsubishi endeavor awd ls cruise control 30k mi! texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
2007 mitsubishi endeavor se auto heated leather 52k mi texas direct auto(US $14,980.00)
2011 mitsubishi endeavor awd ls 3.8l v6 cruise ctrl 30k texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yesterday`s Speed & Custom ★★★★★
Wills Starter Svc ★★★★★
WestPalmTires.com ★★★★★
West Coast Wheel Alignment ★★★★★
Wagen Werks ★★★★★
Villafane Auto Body ★★★★★
Auto blog
Long-serving Mitsubishi president Masuko to step aside
Fri, 31 Jan 2014Long-struggling Mitsubishi Motors is reportedly preparing for a changing of the guard at home. According to Reuters, Osamu Masuko will step aside in favor of Tesuro Aikawa, currently the company's managing director. Masuko won't be leaving the fold entirely, however - he will take the role of chairman, displacing Takashi Nishioka, who will resign. The shakeup has not been confirmed by Mitsubishi, but word is that the changes will take effect April 1.
Mitsu's US troubles are no secret, but the brand's struggles in its home market haven't been quite so publicized. The company was bailed out by other arms of the Mitsubishi empire, and it just raised $2 billion this month to buy back preferred shares that were issued during the bailout. Masuko served as president for nearly ten years, during which the brand's US efforts utterly stalled out, recalls cropped up in Japan and an alliance with Daimler (which was DaimlerChrysler at the time) disintegrated.
According to Reuters, establishing the kind of alliances that will allow the brand to grow, such as its tie-up with Renault-Nissan, are key to Mitsu's long-term success. The thought is that an alliance will allow the brand to come up with some innovative models that won't be compromised by its lack of production scale. It looks like Aikawa has his work cut out for him.
Police search Renault headquarters as part of Ghosn probe
Wed, Jul 3 2019PARIS — Police are searching Renault's corporate headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt, which a judicial source said was related to an ongoing investigation into ex-Renault boss Carlos Ghosn and his use of Versailles for his 2016 wedding party. L'Express magazine reported earlier on Wednesday that the search was being carried out in relation to Ghosn, who faces charges of misconduct. Ghosn has denied any wrongdoing and has been released on bail. L'Express added that French authorities were probing a wedding reception party held at the Chateau de Versailles in 2016 to mark the wedding of Ghosn to his second wife Carole, and a judicial source confirmed those elements to Reuters. Renault itself confirmed that police were searching its premises, but declined to comment on the subject of the search. "Renault confirms that a search by police is currently underway at its headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt and Renault is co-operating fully with authorities," said the company, adding that it would not make any further comment on the matter. Earlier this year, Renault said it had found evidence that it had paid part of Ghosn's wedding costs and added it would turn the investigation over to prosecutors. Ghosn's Versailles wedding party in October 2016 had already drawn public scrutiny for its opulence and Marie Antoinette-themed costumes. Government/Legal Mitsubishi Nissan Renault Carlos Ghosn
Carlos Ghosn's new lawyer, 'the Razor,' starts slashing
Wed, Feb 20 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's new lawyer took aim at Nissan, prosecutors and courts on Wednesday, dismissing the charges against the ousted chairman as an internal company matter and saying Japan was out of step with international norms by keeping his client in jail. "This should have been dealt with as an internal matter," Junichiro Hironaka, nicknamed the Razor, said at his first press briefing. Ghosn, who was arrested in November over alleged financial misconduct and remains in detention in a Tokyo jail, picked a new team last week with long-time defense attorney Hironaka as a key member to replace Motonari Otsuru, a lawyer who once ran the prosecutor's office investigating him. Hironaka's combative style contrasts with the low-key approach adopted by media-shy Otsuru. Ghosn's switch to an aggressive legal strategy came after his attempts to win bail failed and just before lawyers were due to sit down with prosecutors and judges for the first time to hash out a schedule for pre-trial discovery meetings, where prosecutors will reveal evidence and submit a list of witnesses. Hironaka said he didn't know why Ghosn picked him, but added that Ghosn probably wanted an experienced criminal lawyer as the case moved toward trial. The 73-year-old defense attorney is reputed for winning high profile cases, including the acquittal of a senior lawmaker, Ichiro Ozawa, on financial misconduct charges. He also helped free a senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki who was jailed for four months on corruption charges fabricated by prosecutors. Yet, even with greater legal firepower the former Nissan Motor Co boss faces a criminal justice system where only three out of every 100 defendants pleading not guilty are acquitted. Neither does Japan have a plea-deal mechanism that would allow Ghosn to agree to lesser charges for a lighter sentence. "The change in lawyers means a change in style, but the legal strategy will still be the same. I don't think it increases Ghosn's chance of an acquittal," said Masashi Akita, a defense lawyer at Shin-Yu Law Office in Osaka, ahead of Wednesday's comments by Hironaka. Ghosn has lost his perch atop an automotive alliance trio of French carmaker Renault SA and Japanese automakers Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Attempts to win bail, including an offer to wear a GPS ankle bracelet and hire security guards to stop him trying to tamper with evidence, failed.