1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx Hatchback 2-door 2.0l on 2040-cars
Chiefland, Florida, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Hatchback
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Sub Model: GSX
Make: Mitsubishi
Exterior Color: pearl white
Model: Eclipse
Interior Color: Gray
Trim: GSX Hatchback 2-Door
Warranty: no warranty
Drive Type: AWD
Options: Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
Number of Cylinders: 4
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Side Airbags
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 121,099
Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale
2004 blue mitsubishi eclipse(US $5,000.00)
2006 mitsubishi eclipse gs (( 2.4 liter 4 cylinder, automatic )) no reserve!! nr
2003 mitsubishi eclipse gs coupe 2-door 2.4l
1999 mitsubishi eclipse coupe
Gs coupe 2.4l, am/fm/cd/mp3 w/6 spk, finance, air condition, great condition(US $11,000.00)
2008 mitsubishi eclipse spyder convertible gs 2 door
Auto Services in Florida
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
Wheel Innovations & Wheel Repair ★★★★★
West Orange Automotive ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Auto blog
Automakers want to stop the EPA's fuel economy rules change, and why that's a shortsighted move
Tue, Dec 6 2016With a Trump Administration looming, the EPA moved quickly after the election to propose finalizing future fuel economy rules last week. The auto industry doesn't like that (surprise), and has started making moves to stop the EPA. Ford CEO Mark Fields said he wanted to lobby Trump to lower the standards, and now the Auto Alliance, a manufacturer group, is saying it will join the fight against cleaner cars. The Alliance represents 12 automakers: BMW, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, VW, and Volvo. Gloria Bergquist, a spokesperson for the Alliance, told Automotive News that the "EPA's sudden and controversial move to propose auto regulations eight months early - even after Congress warned agencies about taking such steps while political appointees were packing their bags - calls out for congressional action to pause this rulemaking until a thoughtful policy review can occur." The EPA was going to consider public comments through April 2017, but then said it would move the deadline to the end of December. That means that it can finalize the rules before President Obama leaves office. The director of public affairs for the Consumer Federation of America, Jack Gillis, said on a conference call with reporters last week when the EPA originally announced its decision that it is unlikely that President Trump will be able to roll back these changes. Gillis also said on the same call that any attempt by the automakers to prevent these changes would be history repeating itself. "These are the same companies that fought airbags, and now promoting the fact that every car has multiple airbags," he said. "These are the same companies that fought the crash-test program, and now are promoting the crash-test ratings published by the government. So, it's clear that they're misperceiving the needs of the American consumer." There are more reasons the Allliance's pushback is flawed. Carol Lee Rawn, the transportation program director for Ceres, said on that call that the automotive industry is a global one, and many automakers are moving to global platforms to help them meet strict fuel economy rules around the world.
Ghosn's first jail interview: I was the victim of 'plot and treason'
Wed, Jan 30 2019TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn said Nissan executives opposed to his plans for closer ties with automaking partner Renault SA resorted to "plot and treason" to disrupt them and were behind the financial misconduct allegations against him. Speaking to the Nikkei newspaper in his first media interview since his arrest on Nov. 19, Ghosn said he had discussed plans to integrate the companies with Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa in September. But Nissan executives employed "plot and treason" to uproot those plans, Ghosn said. Ghosn, who spearheaded Nissan's turnaround two decades ago, had pushed for a deeper tie-up between Nissan and Renault, including possibly a full merger, despite strong reservations at the Japanese corporation. He remains in detention following his arrest and indictment on charges related to breach of trust and understating his salary. His arrest has clouded the outlook for closer ties between Nissan and Renault, along with Mitsubishi Motors Corp, the third member of the automaking alliance Since his arrest, Saikawa has said it was not the time to discuss revising the partners' complex capital ties. Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors have dismissed Ghosn as chairman, while he has resigned from the helm at Renault. Ghosn denied accusations of improper payments to a company run by a Saudi businessman, saying the payment had been approved by a Nissan executive. Ghosn also called accusations by both Nissan and Mitsubishi that he received nearly 8 million euros in improper payment through a Dutch-based joint venture of the two automakers "a distortion of reality," and argued his luxury residences in Rio de Janeiro and Beirut were approved by Nissan's legal department. Nissan has said it was not aware that it had paid for many of Ghosn's properties. On Wednesday, a spokesman said that the company was unable to comment on Ghosn's legal defense. Ghosn, in the 20-minute interview, denied that his tenure at Nissan had been a "dictatorship." "People translated strong leadership to dictator, to distort reality" for the "purpose of getting rid of me," he said. Ghosn added that his health was fine, and that he wouldn't flee if freed on bail. Meanwhile, NHK reported that Saikawa plans to hold his first face-to-face discussion with new Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard on the sidelines of an alliance meeting in the Netherlands on Thursday.Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Mitsubishi to add new crossover to US lineup
Tue, Nov 3 2015With crossovers of all sizes enjoying immense popularity with consumers, Mitsubishi is making a grab for some of the action with a third CUV offering. The as-of-yet unnamed vehicle is set to slot in between the baby Outlander Sport and the full-size Outlander, CEO Osamu Masuko told Automotive News ahead of the Tokyo Motor Show. Aimed squarely at the crossover-crazy US and European markets, this new vehicle will likely enter production two years from now. That should mean an auto show debut at Paris or Los Angeles in 2016, or at some point in early 2017. The new vehicle would duke it out with the redesigned Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tuscon. If it sounds like this new CUV would cannibalize some of its little brother's sales, you'd be right. To prevent this, Mitsu will tweak the sizes of the vehicles it currently offers. "The Outlander is growing in size, while the Outlander Sport is getting smaller, so it opens a space for the new SUV," Masuko told AN. "We need something to fit in between." Having a three-tiered CUV lineup might help Mitsubishi, which has enjoyed 26 percent sales growth through September this year. According to AN, over half of Mitsu's current sales come from the Outlander and Outlander Sport. Adding a third CUV would capitalize on a US market that's clamoring for light trucks and crossovers. Before the third model debuts, the next step for the brand will be the arrival of a plug-in hybrid Outlander. You can look for our review on that next year. Featured Gallery Mitsubishi eX Concept View 34 Photos News Source: Automotive News - sub. req.Image Credit: Mitsubishi Mitsubishi Crossover Economy Cars osamu masuko