Must See 1992 Mitsubishi 3000gt Sl Low Miles Pearl White Excellent Condition on 2040-cars
Nokomis, Florida, United States
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1991 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $7,900.00)
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt, no reserve
1998 mitsubishi 3000gt sl manual 6 cylinder no reserve
1993 mitsubishi 3000gt zurich white-stunner!-excellent condition-original engine(US $5,400.00)
1997 mitsubishi 3000gt sl low miles 5 speed clean
Mitsubishi 3000gt
Auto Services in Florida
Zeigler Transmissions ★★★★★
Youngs Auto Rep Air ★★★★★
Wright Doug ★★★★★
Whitestone Auto Sales ★★★★★
Wales Garage Corp. ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn sues Nissan-Mitsubishi in the Netherlands
Sat, Jul 20 2019AMSTERDAM — Carlos Ghosn has launched a court case in the Netherlands against Japanese carmakers Nissan Motor and Mitsubishi Motors, who ousted him as chairman of their alliance last year on charges of embezzlement, Dutch newspaper NRC reported on Saturday. Ghosn is seeking 15 million euros ($16.8 million) in damages from the carmakers, as grave mistakes were made when he was sacked, NRC reported, citing his lawyer. "In the Netherlands, if you want to fire an executive you have to first tell him what he's being accused of, and you have to provide him with the evidence for the accusations. Neither of those things has happened," lawyer Laurens de Graaf told NRC. Ghosn fell from grace late last year when he was arrested in Japan and sacked by Nissan on charges of financial misconduct, which he denies. He has also been fired as the CEO and chairman of French carmaker Renault. Ghosn was freed in April from jail in Japan on a $4.5 million bail. Among other charges of fraud and misconduct, Nissan and Mitsubishi have said Ghosn improperly received $9 million in compensation from their joint venture. Suspect expenses Ghosn made when he chaired Renault and Nissan amounted to about 11 million euros, Renault's board said in June. Ghosn holds French, Lebanese and Brazilian citizenship, but opted for the fiscally more friendly Netherlands as his tax domicile in 2012. The holding company for the Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance is also incorporated in the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam is reviewing the case but has not set a trial date yet, NRC said. Government/Legal Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Mitsubishi Nissan Carlos Ghosn
Renault, Nissan officially reboot their auto alliance for post-Ghosn era
Mon, Feb 6 2023Nissan CEO Makoto Uchida looks on as Renault CEO Luca De Meo and Mitsubishi CEO Takao Kato shake hands during a news conference to unveil new agreement between Nissan and Renault on Monday in London.  LONDON — Automakers Renault and Nissan on Monday formalized their reboot of a relationship that had grown rocky, culminating in the spectacular fall of top executive Carlos Ghosn, who had led successful turnarounds at both companies before his arrest and daring escape. The boards of both companies approved equalizing the stake each automaker holds in the other to 15%, bringing a better balance in the French-Japanese alliance, which also includes smaller Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The uneven shareholdings had been viewed at times as a source of conflict. Until now, Renault Group of France owned 43.4% of Nissan Motor Co., while the Japanese automaker owned 15% of Renault. “We have been waiting a long time for this moment,” Renault board Chairman Jean Dominique Senard said at a news conference in London, calling it a “new era." Nissan intends to invest up to 15% in Ampere, RenaultÂ’s electric vehicle and software entity in Europe that Mitsubishi also will consider investing in. The automakers said they will collaborate in markets worldwide, including Latin America, Europe and India. The moves come at a time when the extremely competitive auto industry is undergoing a major shift toward electric vehicles and other environmentally friendly models. The long speculated changes to the carmaker alliance were announced a week ago. Shares equivalent to a 28.4% stake will be transferred to a French trust, according to the companies. Renault, whose top shareholder is the French government, and Nissan agreed on an orderly sale of that stake, although there will be no deadline. Nissan Chief Executive Makoto Uchida vowed to take the alliance to “the next level of transformation” to adapt to a new era. “This is not a choice but a need,” he said. In theory, partnerships are a good way for automakers to cut costs by sharing parts, production and technology, especially when the industry is going through such dramatic change with EVs. That also means that, once formed, ending an alliance can be difficult because the companiesÂ’ development, manufacturing and products get so closely tied together. Still, partnerships can stumble because of the different corporate cultures of the automakers, especially when it involves a meeting of the West and East.
Mitsubishi still wants to bolster US sedan lineup, investigating options
Wed, Feb 4 2015Mitsubishi looked healthy in 2014 with a nice sales boost for the year, but so far 2015 hasn't been quite so pleasant with news of product delays or outright cancelations. The Japanese brand isn't letting the setbacks get it down, though, and is still planning for the future. Perhaps the biggest recent disappointment was that Mitsubishi and the Renault-Nissan Alliance scuttled plans to bring a South Korean-built, midsize sedan to the US under Mitsu's branding. The scheme was first announced in late 2013 and would have given the Japanese automaker a replacement for the long-retired Galant. According to Automotive News, the decision came because high exchange rates with the Korean won and Japanese yen against the US dollar made the Asian-built vehicle too costly. Mitsubishi isn't throwing in the towel on the possibility of a larger four-door in the US, just yet. One solution might be retooling the company's US factory in Normal, IL. According to Automotive News, the plant current exports over half of the Outlander Sport units that it builds. That capacity could switch to a new sedan, some of which could also be for shipment abroad. The Outlander Plug-in Hybrid is also being delayed until the second quarter of 2015 in the US. The electrified crossover has proven popular in other markets but has seen multiple postponements in going on sale here. In the meantime, there are a few new products coming down the line. The Mirage Sedan is eventually launching in the US, and the Lancer is reportedly getting a refresh soon. News Source: Automotive News - sub. req.Image Credit: Koji Sasahara / AP Photo Plants/Manufacturing Mitsubishi Sedan
























