1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Glen Rock, New Jersey, United States
|
Hello, I'm selling this car for a friend the information and his contact are below. Please email him with your questions. Thank you!
|
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt
1995 mitsubishi 3000 gt sl spyder hardtop convertable white pearl w black int
1997 mitsubishi 3000gt 5 speed(US $5,500.00)
1991 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $4,500.00)
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 twin turbo twin intercooler four wheel drive/steering(US $7,800.00)
1999 mitsubishi 3000gt black base coupe 2-door 3.0 runs, selling as-is
Auto Services in New Jersey
Vitos Auto Electric ★★★★★
Town Auto Body ★★★★★
Tony`s Auto Svc ★★★★★
Stan`s Garage ★★★★★
Sam`s Window Tinting ★★★★★
Rdn Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi teams up with Amazon to unveil 2022 Outlander
Mon, Feb 8 2021We're all familiar with the phenomenon of the oversized Amazon package, where a box large enough for a chandelier arrives on your front step but contains nothing but nail clippers and a half-deflated string of packaging balloons. Well, the largest Amazon package we've seen is now the driveway-sized one said to enclose a 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander. On February 16, the Triple Diamond marque and Amazon are joining forces to debut the carmaker's next mid-sized SUV. The pair have released a teaser showing a massive cardboard box sitting on the driveway of a super swanky house that we're not 100% sure isn't computer-generated. In any case, the point is that it will be the first car to make its debut on Amazon Live, a streaming service that we did not know existed until now. From what we can tell after a cursory skim, it's a YouTube-esque platform but where streamers talk about items that are available for sale on Amazon. And just in case there was any doubt, the teaser video comes with the disclaimer, "Amazon does not deliver vehicles." That's probably a good thing, if you don't want your 2022 Outlander to arrive pre-dented. As part of the launch, Mitsubishi Motors is also giving away one 2022 Outlander to one lucky winner. You can throw your name in the hat at Mitsubishi's website or at Amazon.com/MitsubishiOutlander between February 16 and March 31, 2021. We already have a pretty good idea of what the 2022 Outlander will look like, thanks to leaked photos and Mitsubishi's own teaser video. Its sheetmetal is based on the Engelberg Tourer, named after the Swiss ski resort, and is quite a bold departure from the current Mitsubishi corporate face. Underneath, we're expecting two drivetrains. One is a Nissan 181-horsepower, 2.5-liter inline-four mated to a CVT for entry-level models. The second is a Mitsubishi-built plug-in hybrid variant mated to a 2.4-liter engine. Early reports say that it could double the battery-only range from 22 to 43 miles. The unveiling will take place at 6:00 pm Eastern Time. Hopefully, no porch bandits steal the box before then. You can see the teaser video here. Related Video:
Nissan board meets but doesn't pick a replacement for Ghosn
Mon, Dec 17 2018YOKOHAMA, Japan — Nissan's board met Monday but failed to pick a new chairman to replace Carlos Ghosn, who was arrested last month on charges of violating financial regulations, saying more discussion was needed. Nissan Motor Co. Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa told reporters that the board approved a special committee of outsiders to strengthen governance at the company. A date for the selection of a chairman was not decided. "We plan to be cautious in this process, and I do not plan to rush this," Saikawa said. The recommendations for beefing up governance are due in March, and Saikawa said he was willing to wait until then to choose a chairman. The board meeting came amid an unfolding scandal that threatens the Japanese automaker's two-decade alliance with Renault SA of France and its global brand, and highlights shoddy governance at the manufacturer of the Leaf electric car. Related: Carlos Ghosn coup theory grows: Did Nissan set him up for a fall? Ghosn and another board member Greg Kelly were formally charged last week with falsifying financial reports in underreporting Ghosn's income by about 5 billion yen ($44 million) from 2011 to 2015. They were arrested Nov. 19 by Tokyo prosecutors and remain in detention. A source close to Ghosn's family says Ghosn is innocent, as the alleged income was never decided upon or paid. Aubrey Harwell, the U.S. lawyer for Kelly, an American, says he is innocent, and that Nissan insiders and outside experts had advised him that the financial reporting was proper. The chairman must be selected from among the board members. Three outside board members — race-car driver Keiko Ihara; Masakazu Toyoda, an academic; and Jean-Baptiste Duzan, formerly of Renault — are making that decision. The special committee for governance includes the three outside board members and four other outsiders, including former judge Seiichiro Nishioka. One candidate for chairman is Saikawa, who was hand-picked by Ghosn to succeed him as chief executive. He has denounced Ghosn and Kelly as the "masterminds" in a scheme to falsify income reports and abuse company money and assets. Renault has kept Ghosn as chief executive and chairman, saying its investigation has not found wrongdoing in the awarding of Ghosn's compensation. Saikawa called on directors at Renault to heed its reasons for sacking Ghosn, but Renault's interim chairman Philippe Lagayette said on Friday that its board had not considered a replacement.
Carlos Ghosn video: 'This is about conspiracy. This is about backstabbing'
Tue, Apr 9 2019TOKYO — Nissan's former Chairman Carlos Ghosn maintained his innocence in a video released by his legal team Tuesday and accused some executives at the Japanese automaker of a "conspiracy" that led to his arrest on financial misconduct allegations. "The first message is that I'm innocent," said Ghosn, wearing a white shirt and dark jacket and speaking calmly in the nearly 10-minute video shown at the Foreign Correspondents' Club in Tokyo. "This is a conspiracy," he said. "This is not about specific events, this is not about, again, greed, this is not about dictatorship. This is about a plot. This is about conspiracy. This is about backstabbing." His lawyer Junichiro Hironaka said the video was prepared in case Ghosn was not able to speak at a news conference planned for Thursday. Ghosn was arrested last week while out on bail and remains at the Tokyo Detention Center. Ghosn said the executives behind the conspiracy were motivated by what he called "selfish fears," including what they saw as a merger with French alliance partner Renault SA. They mistook his leadership for greed and dictatorship, when he was the biggest defender of Nissan's autonomy, Ghosn said. He also said he was worried about Nissan, wondering whether those executives were really watching out for the company. Hironaka said a section of the video in which Ghosn mentioned names was removed on his legal advice. Nissan Motor Co., while declining to comment on the criminal case, has said an internal investigation has found that Ghosn falsified financial documents to under-report compensation, and that he used Nissan money for personal gain. "Nissan's internal investigation has uncovered substantial evidence of blatantly unethical conduct," company spokesman Nicholas Maxfield said when asked for comment on Ghosn's video. "The company's focus remains on addressing weaknesses in governance that enabled this misconduct." Ghosn's fourth arrest was on a fresh breach of trust allegation based on suspicion that payments from a Nissan subsidiary to an Oman dealership were diverted to a company effectively run by Ghosn. On Monday, Nissan Motor Co. shareholders voted to oust Ghosn from its board and to approve the appointment of French alliance partner Renault SA's Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard as Ghosn's replacement. Renault owns 43 percent of Nissan.




