1985 Mercedes-benz 190e 2.3 16 Cosworth on 2040-cars
Naples, Florida, United States
Engine:2.3L 185.0hp
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Used
Year: 1985
Interior Color: Black
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Number of Cylinders: 4
Model: 190-Series
Drive Type: RWD
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Mileage: 138,856
Exterior Color: Black
Mercedes-Benz 190-Series for Sale
1986 mercedes-benz 190e 2.3 sedan 4-door 2.3l
2011 mercedes-benz e350(US $27,888.00)
2002 mercedes-benz e320 4matic(US $6,999.00)
2012 mercedes-benz e350 bluetec(US $31,890.00)
2007 mercedes-benz s550(US $26,890.00)
2011 mercedes-benz e350 4matic(US $32,995.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Zacco`s Import car services ★★★★★
Y & F Auto Repair Specialists ★★★★★
Xtreme Auto Upholstery ★★★★★
X-Treme Auto Collision Inc ★★★★★
Velocity Window Tinting ★★★★★
Value Tire & Alignment ★★★★★
Auto blog
7 major automakers to build open EV charging network
Wed, Jul 26 2023A new joint venture established by BMW, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz and Stellantis will build a new North American electric vehicle charging network on a scale designed to compete with Tesla's industry-benchmark Supercharger network. The 30,000-plus planned new chargers will accommodate both Tesla's almost-standard North American Charging System (NACS) and existing automakers' Combined Charging System (CCS) options, effectively guaranteeing compatibility with the vast majority of current and upcoming electric models — whether they're from one of the involved automakers or not. "With the generational investments in public charging being implemented on the Federal and State level, the joint venture will leverage public and private funds to accelerate the installation of high-powered charging for customers. The new charging stations will be accessible to all battery-powered electric vehicles from any automaker using Combined Charging System (CCS) or North American Charging Standard (NACS) and are expected to meet or exceed the spirit and requirements of the U.S. National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program." Critically, the automakers involved will have a say in how the charging tech is implemented, guaranteeing that the hardware will play nicely with each automaker's in-house charging systems. Hyundai and Kia, for example, were hesitant to jump on board the Tesla NACS bandwagon earlier this year over concerns that the Supercharger network is insufficient for powering the two automakers' 800-volt charging systems; similar tech is used by Volkswagen and Porsche. In addition to providing much-needed capacity and high-output charging for America's growing fleet of electric cars and trucks, the new network will integrate seamlessly with each automaker's in-app and in-vehicle features, rather than forcing customers to use third-party tools and payment systems, as is the case with some existing public charging infrastructure. "The functions and services of the network will allow for seamless integration with participating automakersÂ’ in-vehicle and in-app experiences, including reservations, intelligent route planning and navigation, payment applications, transparent energy management and more. In addition, the network will leverage Plug & Charge technology to further enhance the customer experience," the announcement said.
Maybach crossover looking more likely, Smart crossover possible
Fri, Apr 24 2015Mercedes-Benz executives are still making positive noises about the chances of a Mercedes-Maybach SUV. Following Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche's answer of "most likely" at the Geneva Motor Show, Mercedes Cars head of sales and marketing Ola Kallenius told Autocar that a Maybach SUV based on the next-generation GLS is "the more likely scenario." That's the same Kallenius that told Automotive News just last November that "we have no plans for it [a Maybach SUV]." It's a subtle shift, to be sure, but it's still a shift. The GLS – introduced as the latest-generation GL in 2013 – is still undergoing testing for its its mid-cycle refresh, so a Maybach version is a few years off. That would, coincidentally, give Mercedes time to see how the other super-luxe entrants are faring, and prepare its charge accordingly. Autocar expects that should it be built, it will come when the GLS shifts to the S-Class platform and most likely get the twin-turbo V12 from the Mercdes-Maybach S600 sedan, although the company's 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 is possible if there are strong intentions for the Chinese market. Also on Stuttgart's agenda of dreams is a Smart crossover, according to the report. It could be Smart's best chance at profitably extending the range, based on the mania for tiny utes, and that would help both Daimler and the ForTwo's Renault Twingo sibling. It sounds like this is a ways off, though, due to coming up with an engineering solution for the Smart's engine packaging. Related Video:
Queens man knows how to party, disrupts Mets game with van
Fri, Jun 24 2016A New Yorker and all-around true American hero took his weekend festivities a little too far and landed himself in front of a judge last week. According to NBC New York, Nelson Hidalgo drove his unassuming Sprinter to Citi Field on Saturday, June 18, around 10:45 p.m. While the Mets were getting thrashed by the Braves, Hidalgo pulled up to the intersection of 127th street and 35th avenue. Hiding within the van's cargo area were 80 speakers driven by powerful amps, around $20,000 worth of car audio. Hidalgo opened the Sprinter's rear doors, deployed his amazing speaker system, cracked a cold Coors Light, and unleashed hell. Noise complaints immediately started flooding in to the police, including one from the Mets' bullpen. Soon, Hidalgo amassed a sizable crowd who had come to rock out and marvel at the lunacy of the Sprinter's sound system. The NYPD showed up eventually and, undaunted by noise and the crowd, clapped the irons on poor Nelson. The Sprinter was impounded and Hildago was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance, general noise prohibition, disorderly conduct, and obstructing the driver's view. "I know it's illegal, but it's the weekend," he explained to the cops as they hauled him away. Once they had him in custody, the NYPD realized that Hidalgo was the person they had been looking for in connection with absurdly loud music coming from various city junkyards in the dead of night. Hidalgo, who has no prior record, spent the night in the slammer but was released the next morning with no bail on the promise that he return for his court date on August 1. Related Video:
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.066 s, 7882 u