2013 Lotus Evora S Ips~rear Camera~sport Pack~tech Pack~prem Pack~in Az on 2040-cars
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Lotus
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Evora
Mileage: 658
Options: Leather
Sub Model: 2+2 S
Exterior Color: Nightfall Blue
Interior Color: Imperial Blue
Doors: 2
Number of Cylinders: 6
Engine Description: Super Charged
Lotus Evora for Sale
2011 lotus evora 2+2
Technology package premium package suede interior(US $67,900.00)
2010 lotus evora
2013 lotus evora s 2+0 ips tech pack,prem pack sport,gloss blk wheels,rear cam!(US $94,085.00)
2013 lotus evora s 2+2 premium,suede tex,gloss black wheels,tech pack(US $96,670.00)
2013 lotus evora s 2+2 rear cam,gunmetal wheels,prem,tech,starshield!(US $84,500.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
Xtreme Roadside ★★★★★
Xpress Automotive & Wash ★★★★★
Windshield Replacement & Auto Glass Repair Phoenix ★★★★★
West Glenn Body Shop ★★★★★
Valley Express Auto Repair ★★★★★
Valley Express Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault settles on Lotus, to take 65-percent stake in F1 team
Sat, Aug 29 2015Renault's coquettish moves toward becoming a constructor again have been news all season. The expected maneuver, should Renault say "Oui" to such, was for the French carmaker to repurchase the Lotus team - the team it sold at the end of 2010 to Genii Capital. Then last week we got the surprise news that Renault had been talking to Force India about taking a majority stake, but that information came with the context that Renault had discussions with several teams about such a move. Autosport reports that Renault has finally decided to get back together with Lotus, taking a stake worth up to 65 percent for 65 million pounds. The deciding factor was said to be the facilities that Lotus has available compared to Force India, including the Enstone factory formerly owned by Renault, plus a computational fluid dynamics program, driver-in-the-loop simulator, and a 60-percent-scale wind tunnel. The final shareholding stake will be split between Gerard Lopez at 25 percent and Renault ambassador Alain Prost at 10 percent. Renault will make a 7.5-million-pound payment immediately, completing the acquisition by paying 5.75-million-pounds per year for the next ten years. On top of that, Renault will invest a budget commensurate with those of Mercedes-AMG Petronas and Infiniti Red Bull Racing. The carmaker's board and CEO Carlos Ghosn have approved the deal, it is up to Lotus shareholders to agree to everything by Monday, when Autosport says the papers will be signed. The deal puts team drivers and the Red Bull engine supply in question. It should be expected for Romain Grosjean to remain, but keeping Pastor Maldonado is not a certainty. As for engines, Red Bull's engine supply contract states it must be Renault's priority, so Renault could stick with the Mercedes power unit Lotus currently uses for one more year, or help Red Bull get in bed with Mercedes. We should know more next week. Related Video:
Lotus settles with ex-CEO Dany Bahar, avoids London High Court
Sun, 25 May 2014Five years after it began, it appears the Dany Bahar tenure at Lotus is finally over. After former Lotus owner Proton brought in the ex-Ferrari and Red Bull marketing savant to run the company in 2009, everything had gone pear-shaped by 2012: Proton had been sold to Malaysian auto supplier DRB-Hicom, who suspended Bahar and then fired him for what it said were expense-account transgressions (although Bob Lutz reportedly said something different).
The separation led to the expected suit and countersuit, Lotus going after Bahar to get its money back, Bahar filing a $10.6-million suit againt Lotus for wrongful termination and potential bonus money. The case was set to go to trial next month but both parties have settled, the terms undisclosed, a DRB-Hicom statement saying only that "the parties involved in the legal suit have signed a Settlement Agreement and Release... and have agreed to withdraw their claims against each other."
Now that that bit of housecleaning is all cleared up, can new CEO Jean-Marc Gales please get our Esprit?
Race Recap: For the 2013 Monaco Grand Prix, NASCAR comes to the principality
Tue, 28 May 2013Lots of contact, debris cautions, trips into the wall, full-course yellows and a red flag - these are the kinds of racing terms you unbox when you want to have a conversation about NASCAR... or the Formula One grand prix of Monaco. In this case we're not talking about the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, we're talking about 78 laps in the South of France that even featured a fallen camera cable just like that stock-car race.
This year, Mercedes-AMG Petronas drivers treated their chassis' like busses instead of F1 cars, Romain Grosjean treated his Lotus like a battering ram, Sergio Perez kept sticking his McLaren's nose in places and eventually got it smacked, and maybe the size of the drivers' mirrors should be changed instead of the tires as there were almost as many firsts as there were crashes. Plenty of F1 fans wish Monaco were removed from the calendar, yet even though it doesn't specialize in traditional thrills, that doesn't mean nothing happens during the parade through - and into - the barriers.