2011 Lincoln Navigator L Sunroof Nav Dvd Rear Cam 20's Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Lincoln Navigator for Sale
1999 lincoln navigator base sport utility 4-door 5.4l(US $3,000.00)
Great family fun!!!
2000 lincoln navigator base sport utility 4-door 5.4l
2009 lincoln navigator l sport utility 4-door 5.4l(US $21,000.00)
03 navigator awd leather heated cool seats sunroof warranty we finance texas(US $7,995.00)
2010 lincoln navigator monochrome ltd ed sunroof 41k mi texas direct auto(US $28,980.00)
Auto Services in Texas
World Tech Automotive ★★★★★
Western Auto ★★★★★
Victor`s Auto Sales ★★★★★
Tune`s & Tint ★★★★★
Truman Motors ★★★★★
True Image Productions ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford abandons MyFord Touch, all hail Sync 3 infotainment [w/video]
Thu, Dec 11 2014MyFord Touch has been among the most widely disdained automotive infotainment systems on the market, practically since its introduction in 2010. Consumer Reports was among the most vocal critics, all but advocating its lynching by an angry mob armed with torches and pitchforks. Not surprisingly, then, after such a critical walloping, Ford has finally decided to say goodbye to the unloved tech, declaring the end of MyFord Touch branding in favor of Sync 3 for its upcoming, all-new system. Ford is promising everything you would expect from Sync 3, including faster response time, better voice-command integration, easier controls and a more useable interface. The screen layout includes fewer items to make them easier to discern, and the icons are made from large, high-contrast buttons. There's also a dedicated tab for apps at the bottom of the screen in addition to those for audio, climate, phone and navigation. Another useful feature is the fact that Sync 3 can download improvements over your home Wi-Fi for easier updates. In addition to the revamped interface, the software running behind the scenes is a big change too. Rather than MyFord Touch's Microsoft-sourced system, Sync 3 uses the Blackberry-owned QNX, according to Automotive News. Such a switch was rumored earlier this year. Drivers still have to live with MyFord Touch a little longer, though. According to Automotive News, Ford said that the change to Sync 3 will happen during the 2016 model year with complete integration into the lineup by the end of the 2016 calendar year. It will come standard on Titanium trim models and as a separate option will be priced in line with the current MyFord Touch. The Sync 3 brand will carry over to Lincoln, too, but with a different look. The gallery above shows a few more looks at the interface, and we invite you to scroll down to watch a video of Sync 3 in action and to read Ford's press release about it, below. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Lincoln Continental prototype breaks down, requires a tow
Wed, Dec 2 2015Sometimes, cars break. Sometimes, said cars happen to be prototypes covered in camouflage. And sometimes, spy photographers are on hand to capture the sad sight. Such is the case here, as our trusty long-lenses have captured images of a stricken Lincoln Continental getting a tow back the shop. It's not clear what happened with the wounded Continental, but its unfortunate breakdown has given us a great look at the car's sprawling glass roof. Like the current MKZ, it looks like the Conti's panoramic roof can slide back, although we doubt it will cover up any element of the rear window, like its smaller sibling. And unlike our previous round of spy photos, this latest gallery gives us a look at a rather substantial set of integrated exhaust tips (i.e. fakes that have been fitted directly to the rear bumper cover). We can also spy a bit of the interior, although it's nowhere near as good as our last round of images. These shots do, however, show off a full roll cage and a fire extinguisher, but we wouldn't count on those being offered with the production model. Their presence here, though, leads us to believe that the car in question is probably some kind of vehicle dynamics tester. Look for a full introduction of the all-new Continental next month, when it debuts at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show. Related Video:
Ford recalls 2017 Lincoln Continental for headlight problem
Tue, Oct 11 2016Ford Motor Co. is already recalling the 2017 Lincoln Continental for a headlight problem, the automaker announced Tuesday. The HID headlights may have been assembled with LED lens that don't have the correct lens optics to meet federal visibility requirements for turn signals. Ford says it is unaware of any accidents related to the issue. The company will replace the headlamp assemblies, if needed. The safety compliance recall covers 1,876 Continentals built from June 14 to Sept. 23 at Ford's Flat Rock factory south of Detroit. Most of the cars are in the United States; 49 are in Canada, and one is in a federalized territory. Only about 300 cars are in consumers' hands, a spokesperson said. Customers can use a Lincoln service program where dealers will pick up their Continental, fix it for free, and return it, the spokesperson said. Lincoln has high hopes for the Continental. The flagship sedan uses one of Lincoln's most iconic names and features a luxurious interior, available 400-horsepower V6 engine, and safety features like adaptive cruise control and a 360-degree camera. Lincoln recently announced an elaborate marketing campaign shot by renown photographer Annie Leibovitz to generate interest in the Continental. In a separate recall, Ford also said Tuesday that 60 Edges from the 2015-16 model year are being recalled to update their antilock braking system module. Related Video: Featured Gallery 2017 Lincoln Continental Campaign View 12 Photos Recalls Ford Lincoln