2010 Lincoln Navigator L Sport Utility 4d on 2040-cars
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Engine:5.4L 330Cu. In. V8 FLEX SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:FLEX
Transmission:Automatic
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Lincoln
Model: Navigator
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Trim: L Sport Utility 4-Door
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Doors: 4
Mileage: 48,390
Drivetrain: 2WD
Sub Model: Sport Utili
Exterior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Interior Color: Black
Lincoln Navigator for Sale
2007 - lincoln navigator 4x2 - ultimate - super clean - 38,000 miles - wow(US $26,765.00)
2010 lincoln navigator limited edition!! loaded! 1 owner! navigation!! dvd!!(US $36,900.00)
We finance
Call fleet 480-421-4530, nav, rear-dvd, custom wheels, carfax perfect, save big(US $26,999.00)
2010 lincoln navigator limited edition cpo
One owner cooled/heated seats rear entertainment navigation power third row seat(US $23,995.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yesterday`s Speed & Custom ★★★★★
Wills Starter Svc ★★★★★
WestPalmTires.com ★★★★★
West Coast Wheel Alignment ★★★★★
Wagen Werks ★★★★★
Villafane Auto Body ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford gets out of car subscriptions, sells Canvas to rival Fair
Tue, Sep 17 2019Ford says it’s selling its Canvas subscription service to competitor Fair, getting out of the subscription game after less than three years. Terms of the deal were not announced. Ford acquired Canvas in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary based in San Francisco as a service to pilot subscriptions to Ford and Lincoln vehicles, eventually rolling out to Los Angeles and Dallas. The company said it had amassed around 3,800 subscribers in that time, who will have the opportunity to join Fair when their current subscriptions end and will receive more information from both subscription companies. But that number pales in comparison with Santa Monica, California-based Fair, which claims more than 45,000 subscriptions in 30 markets since launching in 2017. Ford was always fairly quiet about Canvas, and Automotive News last year reported that Lincoln executives expressed surprise over soft demand, saying that subscribers were looking for short-term solutions and often dropped out after just a few months. Ford is also in cost-cutting mode under CEO Jim HackettÂ’s $11 billion restructuring plan. The Blue Oval joins Cadillac, which put its $1,800-a-month Book By Cadillac subscription service on ice late last year, citing higher costs and fewer customers than expected. Cadillac has pledged to eventually relaunch the service as a pilot in select cities, but mumÂ’s been the word since. More recently, VolvoÂ’s Care by Volvo subscription service has come under scrutiny from dealers and an investigation from the California Department of Motor Vehicles and has made changes to its program. Thought it also has added the XC60, XC90 and V60 to the list of available vehicles. Fair touts itself as a “commitment-free” solution, with all-inclusive plans covering 24-7 roadside assistance, routine maintenance, insurance and other perks. It uses a mobile app to get customers prequalified, and it analyzes their eligibility and targets an affordable range of monthly payments. Customers then shop for cars and sign up for one via an initial payment that ranges by vehicle type, with the ability to keep the cars as long as they want and drop the service at any time. It peddles used cars from more than 30 different brands, none more than six years old or with more than 70,000 miles on the odometer. Fair on Tuesday announced it has raised $500 million in loans from a group of creditors, including Mizuho Bank and Japan's SoftBank, as it looks to expand its leasing services to Uber drivers.
Car-crazy 5-year-old boy writes automakers for treasures, gets big response
Fri, Jan 25 2019Part of the beauty of children is that they can find worth in something adults might deem unworthy or overlook entirely. Five-year-old Patch Hurty didn't see garbage or a broken piece of a car when he spotted a Ford badge lying on the side of a road. He saw an artifact, a souvenir, a start to a collection he could only dream of. Ezra Dyer of Popular Mechanics tells the story of Patch and his quest to turn that one lost badge into a museum of manufacturer logos. According to the article, Hurty is a car fanatic through and through, even using car names as a way of learning to read. After finding the Ford badge near his Connecticut home, he and his mom put together a plan to reach out to dozens of automakers, confessing his love of things on four wheels. In each letter, Patch assembled a picture of himself standing next to one of the cars, and a penny to pay for whatever he hoped was sent his way. The response was unexpectedly and overwhelmingly positive. Of the more than 50 letters he sent out, including to obscure or defunct companies such as Bugatti, Suzuki, and Saturn, a majority responded with warm notes and some type of souvenir. Two of the coolest responses came from Lincoln and Bentley. Lincoln sent a sketch of a Continental (all car lovers enjoy drawing cars, right?), and Bentley sent a wheel center cap. How awesome is that? The story reminds us of something that can easily be lost in all of the negativity involved with the auto industry: Everybody is in this because of a common infatuation with automobiles. For more details on the souvenirs Patch received and accompanying photos, read the rest of the story. Related Video: News Source: Popular Mechanics Read This Bentley Bugatti Ford Lincoln Saturn Suzuki
Production Lincoln Continental will debut at Detroit Auto Show
Fri, Oct 9 2015The Lincoln Continental concept that debuted at the 2015 New York Auto Show was an absolute star of the event thanks to its handsome lines and sumptuous interior. At the 2016 Detroit Auto Show, we'll get to see how well those fantastic looks transition to the road, as Lincoln will debut the production version there, according to Car and Driver. A market launch will reportedly come later in the year. The stately styling, including the mesh grille, is expected to move largely unaltered to production, but Lincoln is still being vague about the luxury sedan's mechanical parts. The brand's marketing manager Imran Jalal tells Car and Driver the Continental is based on a front-wheel drive platform but an all-wheel drive version in assured. Based on details from the New York show, it reportedly uses a Lincoln-exclusive 3.0-liter EcoBoost V6 for power. There are no plans for a hybrid, either, according to Jalal. Assembly of the Continental is expected to happen at Ford's Flat Rock, MI, factory alongside the Mustang and Fusion. The MKS, which the new Lincoln replaces, is built in Chicago along with several other models. Freeing up the space there, could let the Blue Oval keep up with demand for the Explorer. While the Continental ushers in styling changes for Lincoln, the shift doesn't extend to model names. Contrary to earlier rumors, the brand doesn't intend to abandon the MK model names in the lineup anytime soon, according to Jalal. Related Video: