Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2008 Lincoln Navigator Limited Edition! Warranty Till 9/2014 Or 125,000 Miles!! on 2040-cars

Year:2008 Mileage:91055 Color: White /
 Tan
Location:

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Advertising:
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:5.4L 330Cu. In. V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:GAS
VIN: 5LMFU27518LJ02602 Year: 2008
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Lincoln
Model: Navigator
Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
Disability Equipped: No
Doors: 4
Drive Type: RWD
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 91,055
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 8
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... 

Lincoln Navigator for Sale

Auto Services in Florida

Yow`s Automotive Machine ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Machine Shop, Industrial Equipment & Supplies
Address: 6219 15th St E, Anna-Maria
Phone: (941) 758-6466

Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 3663 NW 79th St, Bay-Harbor-Islands
Phone: (305) 836-0118

Whitt Rentals ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Car Rental
Address: 1807 N Nova Rd, Bunnell
Phone: (386) 252-0011

Vlads Autobahn LLC ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 5145 Commercial Dr, West-Melbourne
Phone: (321) 622-5665

Village Ford ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 11660 SE US Highway 441, Ridge-Manor-Estates
Phone: (352) 233-2900

Ultimate Euro Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2011 SW 70th Ave, West-Hollywood
Phone: (954) 475-0225

Auto blog

Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’

Fri, May 11 2018

Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.

Autoblog Podcast #327

Tue, 02 Apr 2013

New York Auto Show, Jim Farley interview, 2014 Chevrolet Silverado fuel economy, Ford fuel economy app challenge
Episode #327 of the Autoblog Podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Zach Bowman and Jeff Ross talk about this year's New York Auto Show, Chevrolet's latest assault in the pickup truck fuel economy battle, and Ford's reward for developing a better fuel economy app. Dan also has an interview with Ford's Jim Farley about the future of Lincoln. We wrap with your questions and emails, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Keep reading for our Q&A module for you to scroll through and follow along, too. Thanks for listening!
Autoblog Podcast #327:

Ford abandons MyFord Touch, all hail Sync 3 infotainment [w/video]

Thu, Dec 11 2014

MyFord Touch has been among the most widely disdained automotive infotainment systems on the market, practically since its introduction in 2010. Consumer Reports was among the most vocal critics, all but advocating its lynching by an angry mob armed with torches and pitchforks. Not surprisingly, then, after such a critical walloping, Ford has finally decided to say goodbye to the unloved tech, declaring the end of MyFord Touch branding in favor of Sync 3 for its upcoming, all-new system. Ford is promising everything you would expect from Sync 3, including faster response time, better voice-command integration, easier controls and a more useable interface. The screen layout includes fewer items to make them easier to discern, and the icons are made from large, high-contrast buttons. There's also a dedicated tab for apps at the bottom of the screen in addition to those for audio, climate, phone and navigation. Another useful feature is the fact that Sync 3 can download improvements over your home Wi-Fi for easier updates. In addition to the revamped interface, the software running behind the scenes is a big change too. Rather than MyFord Touch's Microsoft-sourced system, Sync 3 uses the Blackberry-owned QNX, according to Automotive News. Such a switch was rumored earlier this year. Drivers still have to live with MyFord Touch a little longer, though. According to Automotive News, Ford said that the change to Sync 3 will happen during the 2016 model year with complete integration into the lineup by the end of the 2016 calendar year. It will come standard on Titanium trim models and as a separate option will be priced in line with the current MyFord Touch. The Sync 3 brand will carry over to Lincoln, too, but with a different look. The gallery above shows a few more looks at the interface, and we invite you to scroll down to watch a video of Sync 3 in action and to read Ford's press release about it, below. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.