2000 Lincoln Navigator Base Sport Utility 4-door 5.4l on 2040-cars
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 2000 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR IT RUNS GREAT. IT HAS MILDEW ON THE INSIDE THE DRIVER DOOR LOCK IS STUCK DOOR OPEN AND CLOSE. IT WILL NEED ELECTRICAL WORK FROM THE FROM THE RAIN. IT ONLY HAD TWO OWNER THE TITLE IS CLEAR BUT I HAVE TO FIND IT. ANYMORE QUESTION ABOUT THE VEHICLE PLEASE INBOX ME. YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP OR FIND A WAY TO HAVE IT REMOVED. YOU WILL HAVE 7 DAYS AFTER RECEICT OF PAYMENT TO REMOVE THE VEHICLE OR THEIR WILL BE A $10 STORAGE FEE ADD PER DAY. LOCATION OF VECHICLE IS IN BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33435. ANY QUESTION INBOX ME. |
Lincoln Navigator for Sale
Premium edtion fully loaded 2003 lincoln navigator low miles leathe sunroof mint
2011 lincoln navigator white leather navigation backup camera dvd players(US $37,899.00)
2005 lincoln navigator luxury 4x4 fully loaded rare color super clean(US $8,995.00)
4dr wgn 4x4 ethanol - ffv suv 5.4l cd tow hooks power steering aluminum wheels(US $37,988.00)
2000 lincoln navigator limo
2005 lincoln navigator luxury edition clean carfax 1 owner only 97k miles(US $8,995.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Z Tech ★★★★★
Vu Auto Body ★★★★★
Vertex Automotive ★★★★★
Velocity Factor ★★★★★
USA Automotive ★★★★★
Tropic Tint 3M Window Tinting ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford's cars being held up in Chinese ports in trade tensions with U.S.
Wed, May 9 2018BEIJING — Ford Motor Co's imported vehicles are being held up at Chinese ports, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters, underscoring how U.S. goods are facing increased customs scrutiny in China amid a tense trade standoff. The three people said Ford and Lincoln vehicles were facing unusual delays at customs, with officials asking for extra technical checks. Two of the people said U.S.-made models of some German carmakers, mainly SUVs, being brought into China, were also affected. Ford was being asked to do extra checks on emission components, said a China-based Ford executive familiar with the matter, asking not be named because of the sensitivity of the issue. China's customs agency did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The holdups add to a growing list of American products facing issues at China's borders, as officials try to avert a full-blown trade war. Some trade experts said they believe Beijing is sending a defiant warning to Washington in response to sweeping U.S. trade demands made on China last week. Reuters reported Tuesday that China had ramped up inspections of pork shipped from the United States, after the country's customs agency said it would step up quarantine checks on American apples and logs. The second person, a China-based industry official with knowledge of the matter, said the delays for Ford — as well as some U.S.-made cars from BMW and Mercedes-Benz — had been going on for the last two weeks. "Customs pretends there are technical non-conformities of some nature that won't allow them to clear these U.S.-made cars through customs, but the U.S.-China trade frictions must be the background to this," he said. "Although no one will officially admit it." Responding to a request for comment from Reuters, a BMW spokesman said that "U.S.-made BMW cars have not been delayed at the ports as of last week and before." A Daimler spokeswoman said it was "monitoring the situation closely" regarding ongoing trade talks between China and the United States, but that she could not speculate further on other matters. The third person said the Ford issue, which had been noted by the United States government, and other holdups facing American goods, were clearly related to the trade dispute. A Ford spokeswoman in Shanghai when asked about the matter said: "We are closely monitoring our situation at the port." She declined to comment further.
2020 Ford Explorer nabs IIHS Top Safety Pick+ rating after updates
Mon, Sep 21 2020The 2020 Ford Explorer has been named a Top Safety Pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the agency's best rating. The redesigned Explorer initially fell short of that mark, however, only making the grade after Ford introduced a running change to the vehicle's design starting in May 2020 — a change made to the 2020 Lincoln Aviator as well. To achieve a Top Safety Pick+ award, a vehicle must have a Good performance rating in all six of the agency's crash tests. It also must have Acceptable or better ratings for all of its available headlamps and must earn Advanced or Superior ratings for its automated collision avoidance systems in tests of their performance against pedestrians and other vehicles. The 2020 Explorer initially achieved only an Acceptable performance in the IIHS's driver's-side small-overlap crash test, as the agency found a risk of injury to the driver's left foot due to intrusion into the footwell. Ford subsequently modified the design of the front subframe in a running change to Explorers and to Lincoln Aviators built after May 2020. The modified Explorer was re-tested, and this time the model achieved a Good performance in the driver's small-overlap test. That, combined with a Superior performance in both tests of the standard collision-avoidance system plus Acceptable ratings for both headlight systems, pushed the 2020 Explorer over the goal line to Top Safety Pick+. The Aviator, which shares the Explorer's platform, has received the same modification and achieves the same crashworthiness ratings. However, its standard headlights are judged Marginal, and therefore the 2020 Aviator achieves only the Top Safety Pick rating (even though its optional curve-adaptive LED headlights are judged Good). Related Video:
Ford recalling select Taurus, Explorer and Lincoln MKS models over fuel tanks
Sun, 31 Mar 2013Ford is recalling certain 2012 Taurus, 2013 Explorer and 2012 Lincoln MKS models over fuel tank concerns. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, vehicles built between July 19, 2011 and March 15, 2012 may have been built with fuel tanks that have a "marginally sealed seam" on the side. Those seams may not provide the strength necessary to protect the tank from rupture during a collision. They may also leak. The recall covers a total of 3,037 vehicles. NHTSA says that leaked fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, could easily cause a fire.
Dealers will inspect the tanks and replace them as need be free of charge. Owners can expect to be notified once the campaign begins on or around April 22, 2013. You can read the full NHTSA recall notice below for more information.