1999 Limousine Lincoln Navigator 175" 14-passenger Limo Coach Bus Suv New Roof on 2040-cars
Winona, Minnesota, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:GAS
Mileage: 130,000
Make: Lincoln
Sub Model: Limousine
Model: Navigator
Exterior Color: White
Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Type: RWD
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 8
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Lincoln Navigator for Sale
2008 lincoln navigator limited edition sport utility 4-door 4wd loaded black 5.4
1999 lincoln navigator base sport utility 4-door 5.4l(US $5,000.00)
2007 lincoln navigator 4x4 / dvd / power boards / clean
2001 lincoln navigator, no reserve
2006 lincoln navigator 7-pass leather third row 76k mi texas direct auto(US $13,980.00)
2005 lincoln navigator black 89k miles excellent condition
Auto Services in Minnesota
Suburban Chevrolet ★★★★★
Steve`s Collision Inc ★★★★★
Premier Auto Glass ★★★★★
Precision Tune Auto Care ★★★★★
Phils Quality Automotive ★★★★★
Nordic Auto Glass LLC ★★★★★
Auto blog
Chief designer for Lincoln Aviator SUV is brand's new design director
Fri, Sep 27 2019The man behind the looks of cars like the 50th anniversary 2015 Ford Mustang, the current-generation Lincoln Continental and the luxury division’s new 2020 Aviator SUV is LincolnÂ’s newest design director. Kemal Curic replaces David Woodhouse, who left earlier this year and is now a vice president overseeing design at Nissan and Infiniti. Curic, 41, was born in Sarajevo and grew up in Germany and Croatia. He began his career with Ford of Europe in 2003 after earning a bachelorÂ’s degree in industrial design and a masterÂ’s in transportation design in Germany. There, he worked on the European version of the Fiesta, the Mondeo (the European version of the Fusion) and the Kuga compact SUV. aviator-4 View 38 Photos In 2010, Curic won a global sketch competition Ford created to pick a designer for the 50th anniversary Mustang. He moved to FordÂ’s headquarters in Dearborn, where he joined the design team for the 2015 Ford Mustang, which won the EyesOn Design award for Best Production Vehicle at the 2014 Detroit auto show. Curic became exterior design manager in 2014 for the reborn Lincoln Continental sedan, then lead the overhaul of the brandÂ’s design language. He became chief designer for the three-row Aviator, which debuted at the 2018 L.A. Auto Show, and he served a lead exterior designer on the all-new 2020 Corsair, LincolnÂ’s compact crossover that was formerly known as the MKC. In an interview earlier this month with Truck Trend, Curic talked about how the midsize Aviator exemplifies LincolnÂ’s new design ethos. “This is the anti-wedge, which is very elegant,” he said. “If you think about cars of the 1960s, they had that exuberant attitude with more anti-wedge than most vehicles today. Think about the angle of attack of an airplane. You have this gliding gesture, sort of leaning back. The anti-wedge, a teardrop shape, is also the most optimized shape for aerodynamics.” Curic has said he was captivated by American cars as a child growing up in Europe, and he told Truck Trend that he grew up doodling cars in his notebooks at school, which sometimes got him in trouble and made his parents worry. HeÂ’ll reportedly split his time between Dearborn and LincolnÂ’s design studio in Irvine, California, where he lives with his family.
Ford's struggles in China continue as November sales drop 8 percent
Mon, Dec 11 2017Ford's sales in China fell 8 percent in November from a year ago, following a 5 percent decline in October, the U.S. automaker said on Monday. The firm's sales in the first 11 months of the year totaled 1.06 million vehicles, down 6 percent from the same period a year ago. Ford's China sales growth has lagged behind rivals in the world's top auto market this year, with the carmaker now looking to overhaul its strategy to revive growth in China under new chief executive Jim Hackett. Among other moves, the review of its China operations will likely see Ford focus on segments such as electric cars and electric commercial vans, with China encouraging to help clean up its polluted and congested city centers. Ford is looking to roll out more new-energy vehicles for China and is planning to experiment with a more direct selling approach in a partnership with Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Reporting By Norihiko ShirouzuRelated Video:
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.