2006 Lt Crew 2wd Leather Heated V8 Sohc Trailer Hitch We Finance 92k Miles on 2040-cars
Vernon, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:5.4L 330Cu. In. V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Crew Cab Pickup
Fuel Type:GAS
Year: 2006
Make: Lincoln
Model: Mark LT
Trim: Base Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
Disability Equipped: No
Doors: 4
Drive Type: RWD
Cab Type: Crew Cab
Mileage: 92,393
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Sub Model: LT Crew Cab 2WD
Exterior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Interior Color: Tan
Lincoln Mark Series for Sale
Auto Services in Texas
Zepco ★★★★★
Z Max Auto ★★★★★
Young`s Trailer Sales ★★★★★
Woodys Auto Repair ★★★★★
Window Magic ★★★★★
Wichita Alignment & Brake ★★★★★
Auto blog
Did Neil Young just spill the beans on a 2016 Lincoln Continental? [w/video]
Thu, Dec 18 2014Neil Young may be better known as a singer-songwriter and rock n' roll icon than he is for his involvement with cars, but the Canadian-born musician is not without his automotive credentials. His latest book, after all, is titled "Special Deluxe: A Memoir of Life & Cars," and one of his most famous songs, "Long May You Run," was written about his old station wagon. But does that mean he's got an inside line on new cars coming out? In an appearance on CNBC's Mad Money with Matt Cramer this week, the Y in CSNY was plugging Pono, a portable music player and service he developed. During the segment, which you can watch in the video clip below, Young mentioned that his company was working on a new in-car audio integration with Harman, which as we know just signed a deal with Lincoln. Here's where it gets interesting: The Godfather of Grunge mentioned that Pono and Harman were preparing to put the system in the 2016 Lincoln Continental. The thing is, Lincoln hasn't made a Continental for a dozen years now. Does Neil know something we don't, or did he simply misspeak? He is, after all, working on an electric-converted '59 Continental he calls the LincVolt, so it wouldn't be hard to imagine he got mixed up. But maybe, just maybe, it was the first bit of leaked info that Ford's luxury division is planning on shifting away from its MK-based naming scheme and reviving at least one iconic nameplate. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Lincoln Continental with suicide doors sold out, but Lincoln will make more
Mon, Jan 21 2019The Lincoln Continental Coach Door Edition was announced just late last year, but now we have news that it's coming back for a second run of cars. All 80 initially planned have been allocated at this point. Lincoln wouldn't give an exact final price, but says it's somewhere north of $110,000. A fully-loaded Black Label car goes for a bit over $70,000, so it appears to be about a $40,000 premium for the Coach Door Edition. We're told that customers will be notified about their success at grabbing one in February, with shipments commencing over summer. Lincoln originally decided to build 80 of these because it's officially called the "80th Anniversary" car. Now that there will be a second year of production, we reached out to see if Lincoln will continue to produce the same number, or switch it up. Judging by the internet's excitement about this expensive sedan, there's a lot of interest in it. If you missed the reveal the first time around, you can read our full breakdown. To be succinct, it's a normal Black Label Continental that's been stretched by six inches and had suicide doors fitted to it. Sweet. There's also a full flow-through center console for the two rear passengers. Lincoln contracted Cabot Coach Builders to manufacture it; the two have worked together in the past. It's great to see Lincoln will be building more of these flagship-type sedans for the world. One could even make the argument that every new Continental screwed together should look like this, for history's sake. Related video:
Ford announces bevy of recalls, 2 of which are recalls on recalls
Tue, 04 Nov 2014
Ford has announced five separate recalls, affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
It's not been a great couple of weeks for Ford. On October 30, the company announced a 205,000-unit recall, and yesterday, it was revealed that the Ford brand's year-over-year sales were down over 5,000 units while the company itself was down 3,000 units over through October. Now, the company has announced five separate recalls affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.034 s, 7882 u