2003 Jaguar X-type 3.0 Awd Low Miles Black Loaded Extra Clean Top Of The Line on 2040-cars
Bohemia, New York, United States
Jaguar X-Type for Sale
2002 jaguar x-type awd sport non smoker low miles no accidents clean no reserve!
2002 jaguar x-type
2004 jaguar x-type base sedan 4-door 2.5l(US $4,900.00)
Jaguar x type(US $3,850.00)
2005 jaguar x-type premium sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $7,500.00)
Rare find.one florida owner since new only 54k miles clean car fax great shape.(US $12,200.00)
Auto Services in New York
X-Treme Auto Glass ★★★★★
Wheelright Auto Sale ★★★★★
Wheatley Hills Auto Service ★★★★★
Village Automotive Center ★★★★★
Tim Voorhees Auto Repair ★★★★★
Ted`s Body Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
Watch thieves dressed like ninjas hit dealership, steal $583,000 worth of Land Rovers
Fri, Feb 23 2024WAUKESHA, Wis. — A group of teenagers believed to be from the Chicago area broke into a luxury car dealership in Wisconsin and drove off with nine vehicles worth more than a half-million dollars, police said. Sunday's heist at a Jaguar-Land Rover dealership in Waukesha was captured on surveillance camera footage showing nine masked suspects filing into the dealership before each drives off in a car in the city about 19 miles (30.5 kilometers) west of Milwaukee. The video also shows one car being backed up and smashed through an overhead service door. Waukesha Police Capt. Dan Baumann said the suspects broke into the dealership about 6 a.m. Sunday, found where its car keys were stored and then activated those key fobs to find the cars they stole. “Nine subjects went out and throughout there looking for keys. One person finds where the keys were hidden and then starts to disseminate those to his friends,” Baumann told WISN-TV. The nine vehicles are valued at more than $583,000, he said. One suspect, a 17-year-old Chicago boy, was arrested Sunday in the southern Wisconsin community of Pleasant Prairie after the stolen vehicle he was driving crashed along Interstate 94 during a police pursuit. He was being held at the Waukesha County Jail on a $50,000 bond and faces burglary, theft and criminal damage to property charges, Baumann said. Police said Sunday that the suspects are believed to be “an organized crime group of teenagers from the Chicago area.” Baumann said Friday that all or most of the teen suspects are known to members of a police task force in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois and police in that two-state region were still searching Friday for the eight other suspects. Six of the nine stolen vehicles have been recovered — four in Chicago, one in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, and one in Wisconsin after the highway crash that led to the 17-year-old's arrest, he said.
Jaguar Land Rover to cut $6.8 billion in costs
Tue, Nov 10 2015Jaguar Land Rover reduce costs by $6.8 billion and will push annual production volume to 1 million vehicles under a secret project called Leap 4.5, according to Reuters. The British automaker wants to achieve these ambitious goals by the end of the decade to compensate for the changing market in China and to counteract the price of meeting stricter emissions standards around the world. Leap 4.5 won't mean firing workers or cutting the automaker's $4.5 billion annual research budget. JLR will instead find savings by underpinning more models with modular platforms and by adjusting its supply chain. Future factories like the one in Brazil and the proposed plant in Slovakia also won't be affected by the new strategy. Globally, JLR continues to grow, and deliveries are up two percent through October 2015 to 390,965 vehicles. Business just last month was up 24 percent year-over-year to 41,553 units. However, the auto market's downturn in China has taken a bite out the automaker's success because volume dropped there 32 percent in the third quarter, Reuters reported. A global volume of 1 million vehicles will mean more than doubling 2014's 462,678 deliveries, but JLR has made significant investments to boost production recently. In addition to the future factories, it opened its first plant in China last year and an engine assembly site in the UK. The company also signed a deal with Magna Steyr in 2015 to build an upcoming model in Austria. Related Video:
Jaguar recalling XK Convertible and XF 2.0T sedan for unrelated issues
Fri, 16 Aug 2013Jaguar has announced that it will be recalling 1,989 XK Convertibles produced between October 1, 2010 and August 1, 2013. Model years ranging from 2011 to 2014 are part of the recall.
The issue has to do with one of the switches the switch that controls the opening and closing of the convertible top. The switch also has to do with the operation of the power windows. According to the Feds, the switch doesn't move down to close the power windows, meaning that the window could accidentally close on the finger or arm of an inattentive person.
In related news, Jaguar is also recalling 940 2013 XF sedans powered by the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine for a hose that can detach underhood, which could cause the engine to stall or could leave the driver without power steering or brakes.