Jaguar Xke E-type 2+2 Coupe 1969 Southern Car No Rust Issues Dirt Cheap! Stored on 2040-cars
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:6 CYLINDER
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 6
Make: Jaguar
Model: E-Type
Trim: BLACK
Drive Type: AUTOMATIC
Mileage: 88,534
Number of Doors: 2
Exterior Color: Black
Warranty: NONE
Interior Color: Black
Jaguar E-Type for Sale
1968 jaguar e type series 2 (2+2 coupe) in british racing green
Xke, e-type, convertible, 5-speed, original engine, fully restored(US $64,990.00)
1967 jaguar e-type series 1 convertible. recent concours judging score
1969 jaguar xke e-type 2+2 coupe(US $12,500.00)
1969 jaguar e-type coupe 2+2 no reserve
1969 jaguar xke e-type 2+2
Auto Services in Alabama
Wholesalecars.com ★★★★★
Tucker Paint & Body ★★★★★
Swann Motors ★★★★★
Road Mart Tire & Svc Inc ★★★★★
Pro Auto ★★★★★
Precision Tint & Signs Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Jay Leno's Garage features funnyman's 1963 Jaguar E-Type
Thu, 25 Apr 2013Jay Leno looks inward on this episode of his eponymous garage, checking out a 1963 Jaguar XKE that he bought earlier this year. It is an example of his favorite kind of car, that being original and unrestored. He bought the E-Type from its first owner, a woman who purchased it new, held on to it for 50 years and took excellent care of it. Having never been in an accident, Leno says even the paint is 85- to 90-percent original.
In the video, the XKE sits in front of two heavily modded XK120s and another '63 XKE, but Leno said all he's done - and all he plans to do - is clean it up and put on a modern set of wire wheels for safety.
He's not on any junket and there are no guests, it's just a guy talking about an object dear to his heart. If you need a refresher on the excellent genes of the new F-Type, check out the video below.
Jaguar Land Rover data leak reveals employee records, upcoming layoffs
Fri, May 25 2018A massive data leak has revealed the personnel files of hundreds of employees at Jaguar Land Rover's factory in Solihull, England. The documents reveal details such as sick days used, disciplinary issues and — most notably — red lines indicating potential firings in the weeks or months ahead. In total, the personal records of more than 600 workers were released. JLR is scrambling to contain the crisis. The breach was first reported by the Huffington Post UK, with the automaker initially claiming the story was "fake news." That publicity gaff certainly didn't help matters, especially for employees staring at their name with a red line slashed across it. Last month, the British automaker had said it would be eliminating roughly 1,000 employees at factories in the U.K. The Solihull plant, which produces models like the Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Pace and Jaguar XE, was among those mentioned in the statement. JLR, which is owned by the Indian conglomerate Tata Motors, is facing a steep drop in sales, particularly in its home market. The main culprits include a huge slump in sales of diesel-powered vehicles - a vital part of JLR's business in the U.K. and throughout Europe - along with fears about how the upcoming "Brexit" will affect business operations. In the HuffPost UK story, one worker called the situation "disgusting" and "embarrassing," adding that people at the factory now know whether they, or their colleagues, are soon due to lose their job. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Image Credit: Getty Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Plants/Manufacturing Jaguar Land Rover economy data
Jaguar launches new classic racing series
Fri, 14 Nov 2014One-make racing series have become all the rage for customers who want to actually race their exotic sports cars (or competition-spec versions of them, anyway). Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Aston Martin all offer such programs, and Porsche supports several. Now Jaguar is getting in on the action as well, but instead of turning one of its production models - we're looking at you, F-Type - into a spec racer, it's launching an historic racing series instead.
The 2015 Jaguar Heritage Challenge will be open to cars made by the Leaping Cat marque before 1966, including the C-Type, D-Type, E-Type and Mk I and MkII sedans. The series, which builds on the success of the previous Jaguar E-Type Challenge, will be administered by the Historic Sports Car Club (HSCC) based at Silverstone and will include four races in the UK and one in Europe, with the exact schedule still to be determined.
The program was announced at the launch of the Jaguar Heritage Driving Experience, where Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations director John Edwards was also named chairman of the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust, replacing former Jaguar managing director Mike O'Driscoll who chaired the organization for the past five years.